Welcome to Gaia! ::

(Until The middle of October I am unable to continue drawing. For everyone that I have yet to finish for you will all get 50% off. Again I am very sorry for such an inconvience)

Greetings. I am Katsuya Inoue (A.Olson). I draw surreal, anime and realistic drawings for you, for what you yourself can afford. I write fiction stories as well. In case you get bored and need a good original yaoi, yuri, etc. Whatever is your bucket of daisies.

PICTURES:
I at least want 1.5 K for my drawings. Chibis of course are 1 K tops. I draw what you want and consult you on what exact pose you want. If I can't draw it I will offer a free chibi within two weeks.

The pictures themselves will take up to 2 weeks to work on considering I have quite a bit of clients, and currently am working on a comic.

Cost- What you can afford (no less than 1.5 k)
how it works: I really would like the money upfront or at least half. But it is okay if you don't.

WRITING:
Now here is something I can do within a day. I will write you. Your own personal one of a kind fictions. I will make up characters or consult you on what characters you what. The max story is 10 pages. Unless you want to make 500 g for each extra page.

Cost- depends on what you can afford. 2-3k. But if you are not satisfied I will only charge 1.5k +extra pages is used.

how it works: Half of the money up front. (norm: 1k)

RULES:
1.) If you do not pay me I will report you to Gaia staff. Believe me. I save all mail regarding these issues. So please save me and you the trouble and be honest. I work for my gold.

2.)Please do not bug me on your drawing unless I mail you about it or I myself have a question.

3.)If you need something changed please tell me within a day or requesting the drawing or I will not draw it. For every day it is not brought to my attention (not including the days I am online.) you have to play 20 gold.

4.) Writing: I will allow you to give me some insight on what exactly you want. If you need a poem, it is only 100 g.

(The more you are willing to pay the quicker and better the picture may be. Though I am normally fare with all customers. 5k plus includes a background and two people.)
(Everyone. I am having computer problems while visiting my dad so if you would be as so kind as to wait until August first-- that way I can insure the quality of everyone's drawings.)

Though I have gotten a new computer I am still more comfortable using the mouse pads at the library. If you need any changes due to the time i have taken i would be glad to change them because of my slowness. If you would prefer anything at all changed even the cost of ou picture we may work it out to some degree.

Once again I am very sorry,
Katsuya Inoue

Please give me a while. I am going through some things and i have been very busy with my work.
Clients:

Alisee Angie(Finished and Paid 1700 gold.)
(Pencil sketch of Angie.)

Bobsthename (COMPLETE!!!) Finished Image. Paid.
(Two OC's + extra CHIBI for time)

demented_bliss (Finished, and paid.)
(Couple Sketch)(het.)

Synonymous (Paid for Upfront, 2.5 K)(Complete, paid)
(Avatar)

foxyboy_chan ( ???g, UNSURE. Working out.)(Oekaki in progress.)
(OC)

Darksakabatsu ( ???g)(Composite Sketch in Progress.)
(Couple Sketch)(het.)

Foxy_Gal23 (In Progress)
(Avatar)

Daisy Chubb (Donation Letter, small sum of gold.)(Composite Sketch in Progress)
(three characters, no background.)

P.S.: I am always willing to drawing certain pictures some cannot perhaps mention. Just Private Message me and I willget back to you on the subject. Yaoi. (COUGH)
How to get a drawing or whatever:
PM me and tell me what you want. I'll reply when I am next online.
OH NAO! *clings*
question can you do vamps?
(Drafts) I will update you on pictures when possible. I normally have drafts. But I have no scanner now that school is over for the summer. So I would have to ask my friend.
Um, what's the price for two people but no background? gonk
Two peopole and no background. 2.5 k.
How much do you charge for fully body/coloured couple art? ^^

Edit: I'd also like a nice blue backround.

(( please get back to me on PM, I'd love you to draw me and my angel))
(Themore the marrier. I just got a computer and sometime in July will be able to draw more quicker once I have use of my father's scanner back in Wisconsin!)
Wewt for stalking. Free bump.
Do you accept any items? :3
(ie: Donation Letters)
Can I get a fullbody/coloured of my current avatar? o.O I'll send the trade. :3
Yukichin
Wewt for stalking. Free bump.

XD Silly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash