Welcome to Gaia! ::

Synthetic Nightmares

Depends on what you want ^_^; Just tell me what you'd like and then you can set a price from there.
WhiteMystress
Synthetic Nightmares

Depends on what you want ^_^; Just tell me what you'd like and then you can set a price from there.

My turn to take over. ninja

Were looking for a larger body picture, and like. Something sexy. Something that involves a little bit of getting into it. xD
Mr. Raining Toes
WhiteMystress
Synthetic Nightmares

Were looking for a larger body picture, and like. Something sexy. Something that involves a little bit of getting into it. xD

3nodding
Mr. Raining Toes
WhiteMystress
Synthetic Nightmares

Something like shojo-ai? 3nodding Or just being really close? XD

And you can decide a price for the work after I draw it.
WhiteMystress
Mr. Raining Toes
WhiteMystress
Synthetic Nightmares

You hit tha nail on the bucket! Shoujo-ai is exactly what We want! xD
WEWTLOLITAARTOMG MY SPECIALTY
Sorry to do this -most people hate it- but there's a link to my art shop in my sig that contains prices and info. I have one empty space left and I'm very cheap, so if you wouldn't mind a wait I could probably do it for you. :}
Also, my art doesn't look nearly as scratchy as I have it advertised in my sig. It usually throws people off. >.<

[edit] Meh, nevermind. I see you already got someone. :} If you ever need another drawing I'd be happy to assist, anyway.
Mr. Raining Toes
WhiteMystress
Mr. Raining Toes
WhiteMystress
Synthetic Nightmares

You hit tha nail on the bucket! Shoujo-ai is exactly what We want! xD

Alright describe how you want it 3nodding
x-x I have to go but I'm gonna be back in awhile. Just post what you guys want and I'll see it later and give it to you tomorrow 3nodding

Take care!
For WhiteMystress:

In the drawing, we'd like kissing, and probably a little more. We want something might naughty, and the kissing thing, and something else, would make it extray naughty. Also, making our outfits small and skimpy, would be nice too. :3

Just anything that would inovlve something dirty, and naughty. :3
Toes is a dirty dirty boy wink xD
Synthetic Nightmares
Well yyyeaaaaa. xD
Mr. Raining Toes
Synthetic Nightmares
Well yyyeaaaaa. xD

But we all still love you! =D <333333333

Quick Reply

Submit