Welcome to Gaia! ::

You get a gold star for tripping Azure. biggrin Good job!
Beloved Dream

Quiet you...I wouldn't be as annoyed if it was like provolone or mozzarella, but it had to be american cheese.....bleah....
Azure Yuzuki
Beloved Dream

Quiet you...I wouldn't be as annoyed if it was like provolone or mozzarella, but it had to be american cheese.....bleah....

Don't blame me for your being a klutz. xd

Mmmmmmmmm....Mozzarella 8D So easily the best. ^^

Using this to remind you about the art. 3nodding
ThinkingHurts321
Azure Yuzuki
Beloved Dream

Yeah mozzerella is goood...dunno why but I just don't like american cheese by itself. XD I like it when its in like mac adn cheese but in sandwiches I end up picking it out if I cant have it switched.

XD;; yes yes I remember your art
Azure Yuzuki
ThinkingHurts321
Azure Yuzuki
Beloved Dream

Yeah mozzerella is goood...dunno why but I just don't like american cheese by itself. XD I like it when its in like mac adn cheese but in sandwiches I end up picking it out if I cant have it switched.

XD;; yes yes I remember your art

Lol, so picky. I can't have it by itself either lol.

How's the art going??? ^^;

*creates a large ice shard then sends it flying across the corners of the house the throws it out a closed window* O.O;;;; I thought that was open! DX T-T The shard picked up the remaining webs..you really have been gone too long. XD
*lurks in ur shop once moar* >D
Hiya Rinelle. biggrin It's been a while. How's Lunar Dreams? ^^
Are you okay now????? DX
HAPPY BELATED B DAY!
=D
Thinking: hiya thinking!!! Lunar Dreams...well, every since xmas and then hurting my hands it's been rather dead like my hand >>;; i can draw okay though! got back into practice and it's not too bad, so yay! and back into commissions...lol~ just as can make myself think it's good practice~ back to work, back to work~
great that you're dedicated. XD Hopefully, now that you're better, your thread will pick up pace again. ^^
Glad your hand is better. ^_^
avi art must be hard to draw...o.o
Have you ever tried? It's rather difficult though that also depends on the person. The main issue is actually making it look like the avi. No rushing art and all. Azure is in school and very busy.
i really do think she deserves the gimpi =]
She has one or two I believe lol.
Knowing her, as long as she isn't too lazy, she'll obtain it soon enough if she hasn't already. XD
haha
i wonder whats she doin rite now o.o
AZURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u there?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items