Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

9,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Order Form:
username: RobinEliMarshall
reference: http://disgracfulharmony.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=scraps#/d308lhi You can chose what she wears, just nothing girly at all if that is okay
type: 1/2 body
price: 45k

Malevolent Muse

Eniiiiiiiiiii. : D

7,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
Order Form:
username: brown soil lullaby
reference: Cain: 1, 2 [He's male, but feminine. :'D]
type: 1/2 body
price: 45k with 60k tip.

also. Um, if you wanted to draw Cain all loveydovey with this guy, I'd totally throw 60k more in there. ; w; You can play with their outfits, but keep Cain's goggles, and the other boy's dogtags, if you don't mind.

Dapper Raider

Order Form:
username: Feather_duster08
reference: [x][x]
[x][CAT FORM]

type: 1/2 body or Full chibi
price: 70k
* Toast was once the god of a long dead civilization, or at least a demon playing at being one. A priest from across the ocean however sealed this cocky, wicked, ancient, and wise beast into the body of a heavyweight orange tabby cat, and drug him along on all his journeys. About a century ago, the priest died, but years of being stuck in the same form left Toast with a dilemma. It appears he has forgotten how to shift shape, and some days he can barely remember anything but fish taste good.

* Feel free to make him more fun with lots of bling, and jewelry. Mess with his clothes, and such. <3 Or, for fun draw him with some sort of cat? Maybe as his shadow?
Umm...

OOOOOR>....

Order Form:
username: Feather_duster08
reference: [x][x]
type: 1/2 body or Full chibi
price: 70k
* Aubre is one of my staples, and travels with me forum to forum. She is a shy skittish girl, with a dark mind, and a fear of being noticed.

As I said, any period , or outfit , goes. Aubre also has a fantasy form, which has a few more frills.
Order Form:
username: digitalbabe2010
reference: Girl or Girl 2
type: Full body
price: I Have about 198,600GG.

I Will pay for it everything!!! You do anything. to either of them. I will give you all off my gold. Please! I've been wait so long. I would ask to do a pair using my Avatar and my Gaia Boyfriend Avatar, but I don't have that much GG. Please!!! I know I sound REALLY pathetic but I'm in love with your art..

10,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
eniii you're so ninja, i stalked this shop when it's not open and now it's already page four scream

Dangerous Cat

Oh! 8D

Order Form:
username: Lissome Llia
reference:User Image
type: I don't know. gonk You can't possibly draw half a cat, right? I'll call it a chibi!
price: 50k!

Dangerous Cat

I like the new banners. o 3o
hi llia! XD
you are SO GOOFY Dx
of course im not going to charge you for drawing a kitty xD
i will just draw him * u *
maybe ill make a skinny version and a fat version >_>;;

@amy
OH HAI THAR :'D

@all
im at work so its going to be super slow going through and rating the orders, but i will.
As a note - ALL BRIBE ORDERS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. ^^;
bribes are not open at the time, so please request only a bust/half/or chibi C:

TY TY
Lissome Llia
I like the new banners. o 3o

ty ty~!
i wanted to use swirlies but i got lazy.
als i was feeling sentimental so i put in lovey stuff. x3
now i need to make a sig banner and a 200x40 mini banner for advertising :'D

Dangerous Cat

unsolvedenigma
That and using samples in your banners is a great way to draw people in. 8D

Oh... in that case, I'll have to do all your freebie requirements "for free"! x'3
Lissome Llia
Oh! 8D

Order Form:
type: I don't know. gonk You can't possibly draw half a cat, right? I'll call it a chibi!
      This reference is win.
      I giggled.

Friendly Shapeshifter

9,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Hello all, how are you this morning? I myself am pretty tired and bored, really looking foreward to seeing if my request will be accepted or not. Its an interesting way to chose what you draw I'll admit.

Dangerous Cat

Ailyia
Lissome Llia
Oh! 8D

Order Form:
      This reference is win.
      I giggled.
YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT DRAWN, RIGHT? RIGHT?!

Artist: Durrhurr but where's the hyooman

REM - It's night for me, I'm gonna head to bed soon... I'll know my exam results in 12 hours' time. ;w; I hope I don't do too badly...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff