Welcome to Gaia! ::

LadyPipen's Bride

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
<center>I want Comissions Y0h~~!!</center>

What can I say :X I am bored like HELL and I decided I want to have a few comissions so *Shrug* Here I am and here I WANT comissions *Waves paw* It's a lot of trouble to go looking through all the auctions around e.e! they make my head huuuuurt~~ @.@ plus I dun wanna have to worry about people autoing them when I am asleep or otherwise something like that

Thus so it is easier if I post a request topic <3 (I kinda copied Mizu XD .... <3 Mizu!)

So, what is it I'd ask you to draw?

Depends XD What ARE you willing to draw? I have 9 characters in total, thus so gives 9 diferent posibilities to draw n.n You can chose which one you want to draw o.o out of the list I'll post later on down the post. However, before I hire you I'd like you to fill in this form;

Quote:

Examples: (Two examples at least)
Time you'd take to do it: (I'm a patient person, more or less just wondering n.n)
Cost of the pic: (How much are you normally paid? :O)

Please apply with that form so I'll know the full info BEFORE I say yes D: If I say no, don't feel bad, I am looking for a particualr type of art for each diferent character :X not all the same. And I have so much funds XD; <3

People In whose auction I'm bidding in:

People I comissioned:

Floof wolf ~65k Kim and Kiru anthro pic (Paid)
Demented Kid ~ 9 Chibi comission 100k (Paid)
Fizzy ~ 5k 3 chibis (Paid)
Moox ~ Nov letter (Paid)
Chibi Nakoruru ~ 35k (7 seperate chibis, one couple) (Paid)
Floriane XD ~ 40k (paid)
Eleanor ~ 65k 9 chibi (paid)
TwistedHatter ~ 10k

(210k used up)

LadyPipen's Bride

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
<center>Characters</center>

Kiru Setsuna: He's basicly a demon with a human heart :3 Looks absolutely human except for his eyes, which take on a demonic appearence. (Please be patient, the examples may take a little while to actually load)

Hair reference (obviously the guy on the left)

More hair ref (diferent style)

He looks stupid here, but you can see the colors of his clothes XD

Full outfit ref (Obviously the guy on the right)

Another full outfit ref (Guy on the left)

Satsuki Kitsuka: She a fox girl :O But her ears and tail are black *GASP* and she wears mage clothes biggrin Cunning, not shy...(Please be patient, the examples may take a little while to actually load)

Full body+color ref

Yet another <3

Violet Sindraith: Demon girl. REALLY sweet girl too :X innocent, cute, so on. (Please be patient, the examples may take a little while to actually load)

Full body of her n.n

Hair ref here

Gabriel Sindraith: Demon boy (GASP << wink outgoing and and allthought not evil, searches for his well being. (Please be patient, the examples may take a little while to actually load)

Hair ref (Ignore the fact he's a child in this one XD) Guy on the right

Full body AND clothes ref (He has wings and horns <3 and at times a black dragon tail) biggrin

Kimau Aozora: He's a cat boy pirate n.n <3 Despite what you may think, he's optimistic and nice, and many a times, people mistake him for a female (He doesn't seem to care) ^^ He hangs out with IC Mizukori. He SHOULD have two medium black angel wings at times too n.n (Please be patient, the examples may take a little while to actually load)

Full body of him :X

HAIR ref XD

Color ref n.n

Shinzu Hisuya: He is a holy dragon priest, and actually an evil b*****d >/! But he looks otherwise << >> ... (Please be patient, the examples may take a little while to actually load)

Shinzu full color (Ignore the dragon XD I know it's Selece, I did it for an rp)

Another full color of him

Yin: She basicly a yin yang fox :X that represents the 'good' part of a whole. Her whole furr color is white, except her ear tips her muzzle, her paws and feet and the end of her tail, which are black :3 Oh yah, and she's a tomboy D: She always wears a baseball hat backwards <3

Picture of her n.n YES she's ANTHRO

Another pic <3

Yan: He's basicly a yin yang fox :X that represents the 'evil' part of a whole. His whole furr color is Black, except his ear tips his muzzle, his paws and feet and the end of his tail, which are white :3 He would basicly wear 'gang' like clothes, and his baseball hat backwards, like his twin sister

Pic of him YES he's anthro too XD

Twilight: He is the 'evil' mascot of Surreal twilight (if you can call him evil XD) He's a dragon halfling and he'd kill for a muffin :X! ...

Hair ref

Chibi of him

(Outfit one)

(Outfit two)

Anyhow, the only two characters I'd like together posing in some pic or another are Yin and Yan, the rest are fine alone n.n And if you're wondering, you CAN do a group pic :O I'll pay more for those of course.

I pay 20k+ per pic regardless :X Even if your normal prices are 8k, i'll pay at LEAST 20k per pic (most likely way more D: of course) if I hire you. So LONG I really like the pic, and they are colored (CG) n.n <3 *Had to add that*

Don't like MY characters? XD Go here! DRAW for her too! biggrin !!

Mizu's art thread <3 (She DOES pay well :3)
OMG HI DA!!! *Frantic waving.*

LadyPipen's Bride

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Yah you may post now :O *plops down, then goes search for more auctions despite the fact she said she'd not hound auctions after posting this* I fail D:

LadyPipen's Bride

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Mizukori
OMG HI DA!!! *Frantic waving.*

.... this is all YOUR fault yah hear me?????!11111oneoneone!!!! yours! I TELL YOU! *waves back* :O!! .... I stole your thread idea XD; gomen ne!

Liberal Entrepreneur

You can check out my auction if you like ^ ^ (Since Yin is anthro x3 ) Dunno if it says somewhere in there if you dont like auctions.. @.@
Examples: www.ostbo.deviantart.com
Time you'd take to do it: i dont know depends what im drawing XD and if the scanner ever gets hooked up XD
Cost of the pic: i have no idea whatever floats your boat XD

im so sorry my stuff prob isnt the best or something XD lol
i thought i would give it a shot!! ^___^;; can i draw them for fun O.o;;
im bored

Liberal Entrepreneur

Bump heart

Liberal Entrepreneur

Sorry lemme do this the right way..

Examples: Auction link (clicky)
Time you'd take to do it: After the auction is over it would probably take 2 days to 1 week
Cost of the pic: Whatever you bid x3
e_e;;; Well, I highly doubt I was the only person to ever---

---oh, wait, YES, THAT'S RIGHT. YOU STOLE MY IDEA. YOU.... THEIF!

NOW LINK TO MY THREAD AS PAYMENT FOR THE IDEA!!

.... heart ???

*LovesonDA.* ^__^.
Examples:
Waist Shot 1
Waist Shot 2
Waist Shot 3
Waist Shot 4

Couple 1
Couple 2

Friends 1
Friends 2

Chibi 1
Chibi 2

Time you'd take to do it: 1-3 days
Cost of the pic: Uh, if you don't mind auctions you could bid on mind if you want you could bid in my auction ... (that's the only requests I'm taking)

Auction Linky

It's a only one day auction so...

LadyPipen's Bride

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
e m m i
You can check out my auction if you like ^ ^ (Since Yin is anthro x3 ) Dunno if it says somewhere in there if you dont like auctions.. @.@

XD I dun mind them. So long I dun have to go searching for them. This is easier, the auctions come to me.

@Chickie n.n not the style I'm looking for, but that's okay n.n And sure you can draw them if you're bored 0_O; that'd be doing ME a favour XD you're welcome to n__n
Dark Fire Angel
e m m i

XD I dun mind them. So long I dun have to go searching for them. This is easier, the auctions come to me.

@Chickie n.n not the style I'm looking for, but that's okay n.n And sure you can draw them if you're bored 0_O; that'd be doing ME a favour XD you're welcome to n__n
COOL I GET TO DRAW BORDOM ART!!! wait does that make sense? did i spell that right O.o;;
hahaha yay ^___^ well its all good!! ^_^

LadyPipen's Bride

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Mizukori
e_e;;; Well, I highly doubt I was the only person to ever---

---oh, wait, YES, THAT'S RIGHT. YOU STOLE MY IDEA. YOU.... THEIF!

NOW LINK TO MY THREAD AS PAYMENT FOR THE IDEA!!

.... heart ???

*LovesonDA.* ^__^.

Actually... GOOD IDEA biggrin DDDD!!!! You do the same too!

@Chickie n_n You're quite welcome to X3 *smile* Boredome art, I do that a lot too XD believe it or not

Liberal Entrepreneur

Dark Fire Angel
e m m i

So are ya interested at all? O.o

OMG some epople go down my street on motorcycles really fast and the sound is so loud it cringes up my spine! It's painful.. gonk (Sorry for the randomness.. this just happened)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff