Visitor Count

+1 1 100.0% [ 82 ]
Total Votes:[ 82 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 > >>

7,700 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Please show your support by clicking User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[OPEN]: School is pretty heavy this year so I'm only taking a few orders. Sorry!

User Image
Hello! Welcome to my shop! I DO ACCEPT ART TRADES! <3

User ImageUser Image
User Image
        I'm sort of experimenting with different styles of art. .o. What you'll get will probably be something like what you see on the right, or something in samples, but if you're willing to let me experiment on your art let me know! C:

In case you're wondering, the program I use to do avi art is sai. I also use a wacom tablet. whee

Also, from now on, every third order gets a free animation! This could be blinking, waving, whatever you want!

If you would like to order art from me but find that there is no room for you at the time, don't panic! Stick around and chat with me and I'll get to you in time. I usually go through these rather shortly so you won't be waiting for forever.

Here is my deviant art in case you'd like to see more samples.

RULES AND REGULATIONS: ◆
        Dislikes: Overly Simple/Monochrome Avis, and some Furries (I will do some furries if they aren't overly furry...)
        For freebies: if someone else gets art and you don't, there's
        probably a reason for it.
        DO NOT PM ME FOR ART!!!! Simply fill out the form here and I will see it when I log-in next.
        Please do not lowball me on an offer. I try really hard to deliver what you want.
        Please read everything in black.
        If you're displeased with the art, please let me know. I can try to fix certain things you dislike.

User ImageUser Image

Welcome | Samples | Slots | Form | Requests/Pick-Up | Happy Customers | Traded Art | Link/Affiliates

7,700 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
User Image

******Note from the artist: From now on I will be using a better art system, so the art that you will receive will be of higher quality and resolution than the ones you see here, and I will try to make them all of equal sizes. All avi which is shaded...uhm how do I say it, differently? Is made with the new system. I think you can tell ;D Thanks!

User ImageUser Image

Full Body: price: 80-100k.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Click.

Welcome | Samples | Slots | Form | Requests/Pick-Up | Happy Customers | Traded Art | Link/Affiliates

7,700 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
User Image

Note: I keep the slot list short for a reason, and that reason is so that I can get your art to you in a decent amount of time. Don't worry, a spot should be opening rather shortly.

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
acornsasacorns
Full Body:

1. Open
2. --------------

[full]

User ImageUser Image

7,700 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
User Image
User Image

Full Body:
[align=center][IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y62/Disuke12/teenytiny.png[/IMG]
I would like [color=grey][u][b]f u l l b o d y [/b][/u][/color] please!

Name:
Avi of which you would like drawn:
Pose description (write none if you don't have a preference):
Reference(s) (if none write none):
Offer?:
Other: [/align]

7,700 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XingYang
User Image
I would like f u l l b o d y please!

Name: XingYang
Avi of which you would like drawn:
User Image

Pose description (write none if you don't have a preference): none
Reference(s) (if none write none): none
Other: its up to you, really. smile

Note: I try to leave the art up here for about a week so you have enough time to collect it or in case you misplace the link it came from 3nodding
Pick up will remain posted here until I receive the completed trade.

7,700 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
User Image

Note: The newer art is further down. (AKA 13 would be newer than 1).

7,700 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
User Image
User Image

acornsasacorns1. By: Fresita Venenosa
acornsasacorns2. By: -a thong-
acornsasacorns3. By: II danie II
acornsasacorns4. By: shevalove
acornsasacorns5. By: oPete

7,700 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
User Image

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/nairomi-s-art-shoppe-new-art-open/t.62821033/][img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y62/Disuke12/cirqueduetrange3.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/nairomi-s-art-shoppe-new-art-open/t.62821033/][img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y62/Disuke12/cirqueduetrange2.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image
User Image

ooga booga

>: ]
*makes evil down syndrome face* 8D

7,700 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
-a thong-
ooga booga

LOL ERIN!
Did you nawt read the sign that says "no posting yet please"!??
Lol it's kay I think I have enuff reserved spots.
C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER
Viral Core

LMAO I LOVE YOUR SIGGY

7,700 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Viral Core

Combo like that little cheeze cylinder wrapped in pretzel?
Nairomi
-a thong-
ooga booga

LOL ERIN!

obby

7,700 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
-a thong-
Nairomi
-a thong-
ooga booga

LOL ERIN!

obby

Fill out your head-shot form >W>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas