Welcome to Gaia! ::

have some gold.

Thanks. 1 100.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]

ok here is what i want(i copy and pasted because I am too slow at typing sweatdrop ) here is how i want it drawn: i want the ice whip holding up a person by the neck(suspended over like a building edge if possible), the fire whip wrapped around his legs so his body is on fire and the tail through him like in the chest or stomach or somthing. I know this is complicated so I will pay someone if they want to draw it. Oh and i would like it in color and put blood in and around the puncture wound. Remeber i will pay for it. Ok if you will draw it put up some samples or a post to your thread(if you have one) so i can see if it is the style that i want. I dont have much but post how much you want for this and i will see what i can do. i want the items that are on the gavsim.net version. Thank you for your time.
here is the gavsim.net version oh and make the gloves just simple pitch black gloves not the 90's glovedUser Image
Oh and bumps are welcomed whee
well i have to go but pm me or post if you will draw. I will be back on in a while.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff