But it appears that you can't so...

You just made my day. xd
actually winners are
attackofthesquirrels
and
Aeith
one animated one not .. both expensive lol
woot i look more noobish cool
... OK it's not 1337 it's worse than it, it's illitiracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
apocalyte
... OK it's not 1337 it's worse than it, it's illitiracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, I'm confused.

You're calling ME illiterate, becuase I said 'joo'...

Whereas your posts, on this forum only, contain the following words misspelled: (with correct spellings in italics, your your ease of reading!)

cna can
squirril squirrel
illitiracy (Oh, the irony...) illiteracy

Plus you have this really horrendous habit of missing punctuation or putting in the wrong ones.

Ex:

Yours:

now before you say no remember I can make it look better... those just look fairly lame now... the people sure liked emm....

Correct/Better:

Now, before you say no, remember:I can make it look better... those just look fairly lame now... The people sure liked emm.... 'em. OR them.

I refuse to go thorugh your other posts. This one was so chock full of problems I feel that it would be a waste of my precious time to do more. But ah, how I sacrifice to show you the error of you ways that you may repent and correct your misspellings...
lol you got told
... your in freakin peasent clothes don't talk about ownage.

and joo isn't litterate it's illitirate

and screw you If I am to frustrated to spell.
I didn't say 'joo' was literate.

But it most certainly isn't 1337.

'Joo' is simply a cutesty expression for 'you'...just like 'teh' instead of 'the'. Hell, 'pwn' is cutesy internet-speak.

But it most certainly is not 1337.

I'm done arguing with you. Neither of us will ever give up, so I'm just agreeing to disagree and henceforth, if you yell at me again, I shall reply with 'mushy fish paste x.o' or 'Tree-Ninjas pwn', depending on my mood. Or perhaps something totally different.

Oh, and don't insult him because he's in peasant clothes, okay? Even the best Gaians were new at some point. Even you were.

Besides, his username obviously states that he 'are' a mule, so he doens't need gold...he gives all the gold he earns to his main account. He merely uses this one to...I don't know, solicit donations and such.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff