Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Treasure-Seeker

barefoot friar

rofl Golds look more yellow I am so sorry, I did try to make it golden-y.

okay but I rally like that he likes birds so I had to bird-ify his robe-y thing. And pretty much, I love the bird pattern so I apparently like the entire clothing deal. Cause patterns are fun.
It feels a little lot more simple for a royal bloke who has rad clothing in on of his refs... but I figured it looks comfy. And wealthy stats doesn't discard comfort?
Hopefully the birds evened it out for you like it did for me...
/sweats nervously
User Image
hello there!, how are you?
could you consider any of my OCs for 30b ??Mary
Antoniette
Thank you

Friendly Treasure-Seeker

Melty_Jelly
hello there!, how are you?
could you consider any of my OCs for 30b ??Mary
Antoniette
Thank you

Aaaaah, I'm currently full right now?? But I can quote you when I re-open if you want?
Work has been slamming me cause winter = coworkers getting sick more often + winter holidays coming = everyone wants to eat out. ; A ;
But I can def give you a notice if you want when I do open up ??
WalMartyr

yes please ;w; i really want art from you , i understand, im my work well we dont have holidays, and i have a lot of comish so i can but awesome art from awesome artists~

Friendly Treasure-Seeker

Melty_Jelly
Aw man, no holidays? We at least get a half day the 24th and off the 25th... but we don't really do much other for holidays. And we are open Sundays and are surrounded by a s**t ton of churches in the area so we get too slammed on Sundays. It hurts my stress levels.
(see, this is why I sorta dislike living in the south... in the bible belt... other reasons are weather related tho)
But yooo, I'ma add a edit for people that I need to quote when I re-open.
I'm really stoked people seem to like my art so much. ; W ;
WalMartyr

ughhh i hate so much people around me , and yeah but i cant find a better job so im staying here for a time , and duuuude, your art is really cool i really love it so much (i hate my shameful skills of english XD)
ahh i love it! thank you~
i like the bird pattern i am stealing this now

Friendly Treasure-Seeker

barefoot friar

I apologize if the quoting you bothers you, I just realized that it might since you don't quote me (but it is my thread so I will return obvs so it isn't as vital ?? ) BUT YAY I'm glad you love it so! I'm super stoked about the bird pattern approval. emotion_dowant
I don't think you are required to steal it ahaha I mean, you did pay me for it. Not really theft if I got a benefit, too. Idon'tthink?

He was fun to draw up, ty for the request!
And I am sorry it took me nearly three weeks to complete.

Friendly Treasure-Seeker

Whisperingtheif

Dropping a quick update your way!
I'm about to head off to work, but I should be able to get to working on your piece Monday since I don't work. (but I do tomorrow)
Seriously, thank you for being patient and not hounding me! * W* Holiday times tend to cram my hours into living at work basically. And even next week is pretty wild. Only Monday and Christmas off. lol They really love me which is flattering but definitely a bit rough on my arting time.

Would you want to see lineart before I color it just to make sure I got the duo down right personality wise? So I can adjust if need be?
Or do you trust me to do a fair/good/decent job on it and only need the final result? C:

Tipsy Millionaire

12,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
WalMartyr
Whisperingtheif

Dropping a quick update your way!
I'm about to head off to work, but I should be able to get to working on your piece Monday since I don't work. (but I do tomorrow)
Seriously, thank you for being patient and not hounding me! * W* Holiday times tend to cram my hours into living at work basically. And even next week is pretty wild. Only Monday and Christmas off. lol They really love me which is flattering but definitely a bit rough on my arting time.

Would you want to see lineart before I color it just to make sure I got the duo down right personality wise? So I can adjust if need be?
Or do you trust me to do a fair/good/decent job on it and only need the final result? C:

It's no problem man! I totally understand, I've been being patient with everyone I've requested art from because of the holidays and finals! I know how busy and exhausting they can be! I trust you got it right! So don't worry about posting a wip!

Friendly Treasure-Seeker

Whisperingtheif
It's no problem man! I totally understand, I've been being patient with everyone I've requested art from because of the holidays and finals! I know how busy and exhausting they can be! I trust you got it right! So don't worry about posting a wip!

Sweet! * W *
Then I shall indeed present a finished piece ASAP while not rushing the actual arting process. C:

Friendly Treasure-Seeker

On a very serious note:
I am almost ******** done the lines of this picture. This is rad cause I'm so close to the completed lines I'm able to judge myself because I am a complete slacker it seems. emo

edit: the lines are seriously taking me loads of time cause I keep saving it and opening the file up and not liking a thing so I delete that layer/portion of body

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff