Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darling

WalMartyr

!!!! i'm so excited oh man!
and pls don't be worried, i'm sure you have nothing to be nervous about at all! i can't wait to see what you came up with hehehe

Friendly Treasure-Seeker

Naomibby

/takes a deep breath
User Image

Darling

WalMartyr
Naomibby

/takes a deep breath
User Image

OHHHH NOOOO THIS IS 2 CUTE
legit so cute oh gosh
i love the jacket especially, it looks so nice with the lil pattern on it * q*

thank you so so much!!

Friendly Treasure-Seeker

Naomibby

OH MY GOD I WAS SO WORRIED
and then I read this and I burst into a huge smile!
I'm super glad you like itttt. ; W ; I'm actually a helluva lot closer to protagging it! So thank you very much for the chance to draw your bby and design something outfit wise.
I also wanted to do something really different - like an adventure game type thing where you have lotsa different useless things and belts and just look kinda like they went through a warehouse and strapped on whatever would fit and not smoosh 'em. But I didn't think that he looked like he was up for a super fantastical rpg-esque adventure.
can I maybe draw him in something like that later just for kicks cause dude I really wanna and I blame this stupid gaming magazine on the floor beside me

Darling

WalMartyr

omg omg i would love it if you want to draw him in something like that kdlhskfjf
PLS DO IF YOU STILL FEEL UP TO IT LATER, that would be a beautiful thing
and if you still need $$ toward protag i would be glad to toss some your way * v*
in the meantime, have fun with your other commissions, and tysm again!!

Friendly Treasure-Seeker

Naomibby
WalMartyr

omg omg i would love it if you want to draw him in something like that kdlhskfjf
PLS DO IF YOU STILL FEEL UP TO IT LATER, that would be a beautiful thing
and if you still need $$ toward protag i would be glad to toss some your way * v*
in the meantime, have fun with your other commissions, and tysm again!!

Aaaaah you are so kind to offer more help but once I get to the threads' reqs, I am pretty sure it's gonna be enough!
But I will totally still be thinking of that RPG-esque attire cause I like RPGs.

Friendly Treasure-Seeker

barefoot friar
you can dress him however >w<

GOTCHA. Send trade when next available! I'll do my best to at least get the lines in before I head to bed so it will be less effort when I begin the wake up process mentally. u wu

weecest

Aaaah it's a cute and fancy and delicate and probablycouldkickyourbutt avatar.
I'm curious - do you have any pref if I have the lace skirt or not?
(cause I'm really leaning towards wanting to draw the lace skirt ahaha)

Whisperingtheif

As you did say 'and' I have a quick question! You do mean as a DUO/COUPLE not two SINGULAR pictures, correct? I'd laugh in agony if I drew them together and you meant separately because I assumed wrong. (note: the answer doesn't effect my actual answer to them, it's simply for me to not screw up too badly)
Aaaand, send trade as well please! I will quote you again once completed (which will probably be in like just over 12 hours knowing my crappy sleep pattern).

Tipsy Millionaire

12,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
WalMartyr

As you did say 'and' I have a quick question! You do mean as a DUO/COUPLE not two SINGULAR pictures, correct? I'd laugh in agony if I drew them together and you meant separately because I assumed wrong. (note: the answer doesn't effect my actual answer to them, it's simply for me to not screw up too badly)
Aaaand, send trade as well please! I will quote you again once completed (which will probably be in like just over 12 hours knowing my crappy sleep pattern).

Yes I did mean like a duo/couple~ Trade will be up in a sec and I'm just as bad with my sleep pattern as you are I bet x.x

Friendly Treasure-Seeker

HaIf Past

Help me I'm swooning over her and especially her portrayal in enriix's art o A o <333
I'ma be blunt with you - I will not promise art because I tend to get extremely lazy after the first few so I would prefer you to hold off on a trade. If I'm still energized to draw when I finish the others, I will gladly let you know and see if you are still up to buying.

I really super hope I am still up for drawing cause daaaamn is she kickass. I love all her refs and she looks really fun to draw. I really just dislike asking people to send a trade if I might not get them motivated art. Cause unmotivated art by me is kinda pathetic in terms of cleanliness. It's just sloppier.
WalMartyr

eyyy no problem! just lemme know owo
im glad you like her so much tho hhhh
(also enriix's piece is one of my faves too ahhh. they did such a good job with adding all that movement and power into her pose it absolutely kill me ;A wink
sorry i went to bed XD
thanks for accepting & trade sent!

Friendly Treasure-Seeker

barefoot friar

Whisperingtheif

Just a heads up, yes I am still working on your art - I just keep being extremely tired ... or unable to access the comp with SAI on it. Like right now.
Which I am on a Mac.
Sorry for the really long time I'm taking, I'll try to get the pics before the weekend is over though! * W *

Tipsy Millionaire

12,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
WalMartyr
barefoot friar

Whisperingtheif

Just a heads up, yes I am still working on your art - I just keep being extremely tired ... or unable to access the comp with SAI on it. Like right now.
Which I am on a Mac.
Sorry for the really long time I'm taking, I'll try to get the pics before the weekend is over though! * W *

It's totally fine, bro. Take your time!
np - it hasnt been a wait at all XDDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas