Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Fatcat

7,250 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Invisible Fatcat

Would you like to work on my OC, Birsius/Persèus?

Beware, it's long story...

Birsius is a character I made for my HP fanfiction. Just like her brother, her dyplay of magic promised a powerful witch. However at the age of 5, he was attacked and posses by a demon, whose powers were almost completely drained from battle. Instead of killing the young girl, it resided in her soul like a parasite, feeding off on her magic. No one noticed during tw first few years, however as the years went by, her patents noticed her dramatic growth of power but also how fragile she was becoming.

They discovered that the demon had taken the young girl as it's host, growing his power while feeding off the young girls body. At the age of 15, little muscle was left in her body and became too weak to even walk. Young Perseus feared that she may die before she had the chance to see and explore the outside world as well that she may be killed if there was an attempt to kill of the demon before it killed her.

So on her 16 birthday, with the help of her brother, she sealed herself off into a forced slumber. Though this irritated the demon, Perseus was able to announce a deal. She created a body, transfigured and enlarged from her wood and added a portion of her power into this "puppet". By then she is giving it life as well as some of the demon's power was added. This puppet have Perseus the opportunity to see the outside world trough her dreams during her forced slumber/coma. Ensuring there is a link between her and the puppet, Perseus is able to experience the memories it went trough as well as see life in the outside. Not only, Perseus realize that making more and more puppets, it helped her body as she is able to put he excess power to use. It became less burden to her body.

Before she knew it, it's has been over a thousand years. Then there is more but I thinks enough sweatdrop

This tektek is of her.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aaah I-I'm not sure if maybe you'd consider an art trade?
The link to my art sites are in my sig ; v ; I can do cell shaded or painted, depending on what you're doing~

It would be for this character here:
TADA!
More ref

Deceased Ghoulfriend

15,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Trick or Treat Yo'self 500
  • Jack-pot 100
KAGAYAKE GALAXY SILVER

This for 100M?

Interstellar Sentai

Capt Butterfly

Certainly! ;w;;;; Please send me trade and I'll get working on it right away!
BunnyButler

Art Trade sounds good! ;w;;;;; Would you be willing to draw Loricatus or Khronus?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff