Welcome to Gaia! ::

I would love free art, but I will pay 2k for a piece or if the picture is excellent I will give you a sealed letter.

About the art
I would like one piece to be kinda Nightmare Before Christmasish.
I would like another piece to be kind of constantineish.
I would like another piece to be both of them together.
Any other types of art just ask me about them.

Rules about art
You must submit at least one sample so I can see what it is going to turn out like.
You must tell me what kind it is going to be.
You must be sure to make it clear that it is not a gift.
You must pm me the art piece when it is done then and only then will your payment or letter be sent to you.
Any additional questions you may pm, but I would rather have you post it here.

Ok onto regular rules.

1. No flaming me, or anyone else.
2. Fighting should be taken elsewhere - This is not a battlefield.
3. No Cruel or disrespectful coments
4. No Roll Playing
5. This is my thread and you chose to be here so please be polite.
6. Keep it PG-13
7. Keep quotes to a maximum of four please.
8. Although we understand that not everyone is intelligent, please attempt to use proper spelling.
9. Do not abuse the smilies.
10. Follow the ToS.
Reserved for somthing if I ever decide to do somthing else or somthing speacil.

The Committee Staff Gaian

Bump
I'd love to help out, but my art would fall under your specifications. ((if you can even call it 'art'))
Anywho, you want me to keep you company?
Hereticmonkey
Bump
I'd love to help out, but my art would fall under your specifications. ((if you can even call it 'art'))
anywho, you want me to jepp you company?
Art is art I respect all of it. I try to draw myself, but alas I am terriable at it. Also I would love for you to stay and keep me company.^_^ heart

psycopathic
Hereticmonkey
Bump
Art is art I respect all of it. I try to draw myself, but alas I am terriable at it. Also I would love for you to stay and keep me company.^_^ heart

yay,
did you draw the one in your sig? b/c that's not half bad, actually, I like the style.
Hereticmonkey
psycopathic
Hereticmonkey
Bump

yay,
did you draw the one in your sig? b/c that's not half bad, actually, I like the style.
No, no, no, no, no, I wish I drew the piece in my signature. In fact I wish I was a sixthteenth that good. O_o I was given that piece for donated a enchanted trunk.

I am sorry I responded with the wrong account, but it is still me ^_^.

Constantines_Angel
Hereticmonkey
psycopathic
Hereticmonkey
Bump

yay,
No, no, no, no, no, I wish I drew the piece in my signature. In fact I wish I was a sixthteenth that good. O_o I was given that piece for donated a enchanted trunk.

I am sorry I responded with the wrong account, but it is still me ^_^.

Mule? who doesn't have one? ^^
well the art is still very good.
i wish i could get better, but l hink i'm at a stopping point. i opened a shop, but i'm sure the buissiness will remain low.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff