Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire

I'm goin 2 bed everyone oyasumi

Fashionable Millionaire

memeheirybeer
MissKim

HAY IM GOING TO BED BUT HERE its a wip i'll color it 2morrow after school pls tell me if theres anything u want me to change!! the elbow looks too stiff for me lol idk i might change that

It looks awesome so far, also, I love what you titled it XD I call him Maxi all the time.

Vampire

MissKim

haha im glad!! i'll be able to finish it by todayyyy ♥

Fashionable Millionaire

memeheirybeer
MissKim

haha im glad!! i'll be able to finish it by todayyyy ♥

Cool, I leave for work in a few hours, and won't get home until late tonight, so you don't have to worry about time lol.

Vampire

Vampire

GOING TO THE BANK IS SO STRESSFUL

BUT NOW I CAN DO RLC!!!!! YEYEYEY

Fashionable Millionaire

memeheirybeer

I was wondering if it would be alright if I had a copy of the line art you showed me as a WIP? I really love it ♥ I'm super excited to see what the colored version will look like, but I was hoping you wouldn't mind if I kept the line art as well sweatdrop

Vampire

MissKim

haha i dont mind at all! when i get back home from class i'll send you the line art without the 'wip' n stuff (。´∀`)ノ

Fashionable Millionaire

memeheirybeer
MissKim

haha i dont mind at all! when i get back home from class i'll send you the line art without the 'wip' n stuff (。´∀`)ノ

Cool, thank you

Vampire

MissKim

here u gooo

also im sry but for some reason photoshop isnt letting me open the original file
so when this is colored it'll be slightly different bc i basically have to line him again off the png file blahablb

Fashionable Millionaire

memeheirybeer
MissKim

here u gooo

also im sry but for some reason photoshop isnt letting me open the original file
so when this is colored it'll be slightly different bc i basically have to line him again off the png file blahablb

Thats fine smile

Vampire

iinterfere

haaaaaaaayyy friendddddd
did u ever see the wip? bc i cant rly
finish
until u approve of it

Wheezing Fatcat

memeheirybeer
iinterfere

haaaaaaaayyy friendddddd
did u ever see the wip? bc i cant rly
finish
until u approve of it

It looks great!
Super sorry, I havent been on in about a week b/c of school redface

Vampire

sry everyone i know i said i'd be finished with the arts by now but a lotta stuff happened over the weekend and i started adoptables (which, no offense, is more important bc its real $$$$ ) but im almost finished with all your orders so thats a plus! ` O ` ) 9

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff