moox
kawaiihannah
moox
kawaiihannah
moox
kawaiihannah
moox
School sucks crying stressed

Yeah I know crying The exams start in 4 weeks, so my parents are making me study crying They begin on the 10th of November, 1 day before my b-day, so I have a maths exam on my b-day gonk I'll probably hold the auction as soon as my exams are over ^^ Cos I'll have heaps of time to spare XD

It's a good thing that I'm only in JH, or else I'm going to get touns of work stressed

I'm in Year 11 which is Senior high I think o.0 NCEA sucks ><; We have to get 80 credits to pass the year crying I have like 25 so far or something, we get nearly all of the credits in the end of year exams....

very confusing for me stressed head hurts ....

Everyone in my year is confused with NCEA XD My parents just don't wanna know about it XD Half the teachers don't even know what is going on o.0

xd must be really really hard for you , all I do in school is draw draw draw whee ,I never really listen to the teacher cause I did everything last year in a different school. 3nodding

Awww that chibi is soooo cute ^__________^ heart Thank you sooo much ^^ *prints out* I think that's the first av art I've got *-* whee

I managed to colour your piccie ^^ It's not much though crying My computer keeps crashing so it was really lucky I finished it 0.0 It's the first time I've tried cging a sketch ^^; I might try it again sometime, but I'll have to keep them clean @_@

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Phew, you're lucky you get to draw at school @_@ I used to, but then I got sick so I've been off nearly all year ^^; So I have to study XD (But I get sidetracked very easily XD).
@_@ Sooo cute heart heart I wish I can CG and stuff, but I can't stare .. my parent never buy me art program,tablets and arty thingys crying crying but I got a bunny whee yup bunnies are good yup, yup.And I call him Noodle cause he like to eat noodles 0_o...
Aww man...I can see your artwork going for way more then 100k. *drools over art*
Lady_Death21
Aww man...I can see your artwork going for way more then 100k. *drools over art*

feeds Pookie ninja 4laugh
moox
Lady_Death21

*Pookie tackle glomps him* heart
Ooooohhh! You willl never get him away from you now smile .
Your art is so pretty hannah! heart

as for price... I'm no good at it but an art auction is a good idea to see how much you should charge!

NCEA!!! *hides* I'm only 4th form so I only have to do 1 NCEA thingy this year...
Lady_Death21
moox
Lady_Death21

*Pookie tackle glomps him* heart
Ooooohhh! You willl never get him away from you now smile .

ekkks....runs away in ninja style ninja arrow arrow whee
moox
@_@ Sooo cute heart heart I wish I can CG and stuff, but I can't stare .. my parent never buy me art program,tablets and arty thingys crying crying but I got a bunny whee yup bunnies are good yup, yup.And I call him Noodle cause he like to eat noodles 0_o...

CG is fun ^^ But in some ways, traditional media is better ^^ I just wish I could use them crying Man, I feel lucky ^^; My parents are really into computers and such, so we have a heap of stuff here @_@ But for pencils and paper, paints etc, I have to get all those things myself ^^; Oooo bunny *pets* ^_____^ Lol, my rat used to eat noodles XD
Lady_Death21

Really? eek I hope so XD But I doubt it ;_;
moox
Lady_Death21

Lol me too XD *realised who Pookie was XD* I always click on those feedable pets ^^; It's like they're just sitting there, waiting for me to feed or hug them *-*
LucKy CLover
Your art is so pretty hannah! heart

as for price... I'm no good at it but an art auction is a good idea to see how much you should charge!

NCEA!!! *hides* I'm only 4th form so I only have to do 1 NCEA thingy this year...

Thanks ^^ Ah, you're in the same year as my sis ^^ You're sooo lucky ;_; I wish I was back in year 10 ;_; NCEA isn't really that bad, it's just that I've been off all year ^^; So I have to learn all the work before the 11th of November crying

What part of NZ do you live in? I'm down in Christchurch ^^
[Aeora]
100k+

Thank you heart
wow... those are beautiful... you could probably charge whatever you wanted and they would still sell like crazy... so just think not to high, but not to low. what program do you use? *jealous artist*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff