+1 1 100.0% [ 130 ]
Total Votes:[ 130 ]

Malevolent Duelist

-Fancy R
lRemilial
-Fancy R
lRemilial
-Fancy R
Thanks >W< I am trying to get my own style XD It is really hard when I dont really know wth I am doing lol

Ahaha I know how that goes. XD I'm still trying to find my style actually. I just doodle chibis on the side because I love cute things XDDDD

Well the style you have right now is really cute >W< btw do you have a da so I can add u to my watch list? x3

;v; Thank you!
I wish you luck in finding your style :3 I think you're almost there though, because some drawings you've made are super cute <3

Ah! Yeah I do have one it's obese-butterflyxD

Thanks >W< I plan to start practicing again once it gets cooler, been too hot in house to concentrate Dx

Woot ty <3
-Fancy R

Wewt! Thank you. xD I appreciate that. I've had orders where people changed their avatar and erk. I couldn't draw it. ;A;

Waw thank you >.<
And sure.
Also! Thank you for the friend request ahaha biggrin
Annnd nothing much. Just studying/and working on a project for art. Then on the weekend I'll start the orders *U * the project is about fears, so I went around my classes and asked my teachers and 40+ kids what their fear as a child and as an adult now is XD

It's actually interesting to look at. :O
The top one is Darkness and the future.
I don't know about you, but I look forward to the future. I tend not to live in the past.
XD

Ahh ramblings, how're you?

Psha! No problem! I'm glad that you accepted xD.

I never expected the future to be one of the top fears. Darkness sounds more like it. I remember having to write up a paper about it and the top one for that was death. I hope the art project goes well though. It sounds pretty interesting xD. And I also look forward to the future, so there's nothing to worry about there =3.

Hm~, as for me I'm busy with work and classes. I'm designing a website for a friend for one class, then I have to do a case brief for another. With work added onto that I have no clue how I get these things done ;~;.

But after all of that, I'm doing pretty good xD.

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
-Fancy R
Hotarla
-Fancy R

Hotarla

XDDD Lol you should. I haven't watched anime in a really really long time ;A;
Until my friends more or less tied me up to a computer and said "WAAAAATCH"

Also, I totally forgot which of your OC's I was going to draw xDDD
I was looking through them again and I can't decide. Hnnnnnnng emotion_sweatdrop

xD lol no chance of that happening to me...xP
so what did they force you to watch? xD

loooooooool! take your time bby...xP

XDDD So maany QQ
I don't even know how to spell them out. Japanese titles are either really long and involve letters that make it impossible for me pronounce due to me learning French ;A;

aaaaaaand I'm in the process of making another OC! *v* she's gonna be cooooool....*v* and then I have to make two more and I'm done!

really? learning french can affect it? xD;;

Fanatical Streaker

-Fancy R

Ahaha, consider yourself fortunate. xD It's a wee bit annoying to talk to her when you know she'll somehow connect it to homestuck gonk
I can't stand Lori. xD I really believe Rick could've done better razz If she wants to go and play with jerk-wad Shane so be it. XD And...erk. Andrea... =_="
Ahhh Walking dead. I guess the show is more intersting when it has someone you really despise XDDD
DARYL!! Ahhh I can't believe I forgot about him xDDDD He's amazing!
AND GLENN! That was it. Thank you. It was on the tip of my tongue...>.<
I love Glenn, he's hilarious. <3
And looking forward in meeting Michonne. My friend was saying her introduction is awesome. Apparently she's walking with Zombies? 0.o
Looks nice though! o:
Do you want me to just draw your dream avatar when you do complete it? :3

xD
I've actually never read homestuck.. >_> So I probably would get very annoyed. xD
And yeaahh, I'm pretty sure everyone who watches The Walking Dead hate Lori. She's an idiot. I can't believe some people actually like Shane though. Seriously though, I guess it's kind of like the Sasuke thing? Fall in love with the *S'cuse my language* Douchey badass? Ah, well. They have terrible taste. xD
And this is definitely true. If you don't have someone to hate on in the show it might get boring pretty fast because you won't have anyone to blame for issues! >w<
and YUS Daryl, is SUCH a badass. He is just so cool and ADORABLY SWEET further into the show. *Rolls around eeping*
Buut yur. no spoilers here as to why. You'll see =D
and mmhm. Glenn is freaking GREAT. Or as Daryl says, he's got some balls for a Chinaman. =P
And yup yup Michonne has pet Zombies. You'll see why when you get to season 3 =w=
Also, My dream avatar isn't going to be done for a long time, because I still need 2m more, and no means of getting it. So just this one is fine. ^^
I'm sure even when I get my Dream avatar completed the picture you made for me now would still be perfect, because there would only be one small difference ^^
Tankes~ heart
Also!! Sorry for not replying ;-;
I've been having a bad week sweatdrop I have to start doing my homework and stuff faster so I have time to reply to stuffs. >.< Sowwy.

Girl

14,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Would you like to affiliate? c:
User Image
if so, here's my code:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/o-contests/t.79082403/][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xpxp3.gif[/IMG][/url]

if it's not too much trouble please quote me back if you've added me so I can add you! c:

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
-Fancy R

Hello! I was wondering if you would like to affiliate? I already have your banner up.

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/the-art-shop-dnp-uc/t.72736855/][img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh265/luv2luvsasuke/Graphics/sharra200x40.gif[/img][/url]

Ryuza's Significant Otter

Bloblike Bunny

Kawaii Onyx
-Fancy R
Kawaii Onyx

*A *
Such a cute avvie. <3
How're you?

pfft yours is cuterrrrrrr
im okayyyy you? heart

omg late reply is laaaaate crying
And i'm doing great. <3 Preparing for thanksgiving >w< ahaha

Ai Ayase
-Fancy R
Ai Ayase

I loved that book! >83
And im going very well!
Getting super pumped for my birthday next week!! 8D
CANT WAIT AT ALL LOLOLOL
How's your day been or has been going? cx

Ahhh! 8D totally understandable. >w< I get so excited when my birthday is in a few days...XD it's like trying to sleep on christmas eve when little. You can't. xd Or atleast I couldn't because I was waiting for Santa obsessively LOOOL
When is your birthday?X D Maybe I can give you a small birthday sketch or something XD
Ah my day was pretty good. <: Working on a project for AP art on fears. *U * It was actually interesting because not one person put heights. It was mostly Darkness. The Future. and Death. 0.0

YUSSHHH ;D Oh god I love Christmas <3 Mainly because I love you cuddle up by a nice fire and read a good book, or watch a nice movie with the family!
My birthday is on November 12th! 6 more days 8D and im super pumped x3
;-; BUT my mom keeps asking me what I want and I still have no clue what I want yet! xD
I didn't take AP art, but I did take printmaking and for my final project I worked on fears! and somewhere in the project I tired in love fear. O.O Dont know why but I a 'A' on it ;D Super pumped.
Yet art really isn't my talent I do draw! I want to become a pastry chef >83 So Im working on getting better. x3 You're to kind in offering me a birthday sketch! c: Maybe I can return the favor on your Birthday or Christmas if you Birthday already passed. x3

XD Well this response is so late..HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY Q u Q Ohgawd I need to get online more the birthday sketch will be so horribly late I can't even begin *Tableflip*
Christmas is amazing! <3 I totally agree with you on the fireplace and reading..along with family movies ahah actually, on Christmas my family and I have this tradition thing where we watch the Twilight Zone XD I enjoy the hot chocolate and snow = v= hmm yesh.

Awwwh I see! And 0.0! Love and fear? XDDDD That must've looked cool and interesting x3 Definitely unique hahah <:

Waah! Pastry stuff never ceases to impress me! >w< Along with super detailed cake decorating...@___@ It's like edible art...that I could never eat without feeling bad. XD

Aww its really no problem, <: Although..I missed your birthday. BUT I PLAN TO DRAW YOU ANYWAYS! MAYBE AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT SO IT WONT BE AWK. XD

Ahaha my birthday isn't for awhile. XD March 15.

lRemilial
-Fancy R
lRemilial
-Fancy R
lRemilial
Thanks >W< I am trying to get my own style XD It is really hard when I dont really know wth I am doing lol

Ahaha I know how that goes. XD I'm still trying to find my style actually. I just doodle chibis on the side because I love cute things XDDDD

Well the style you have right now is really cute >W< btw do you have a da so I can add u to my watch list? x3

;v; Thank you!
I wish you luck in finding your style :3 I think you're almost there though, because some drawings you've made are super cute <3

Ah! Yeah I do have one it's obese-butterflyxD

Thanks >W< I plan to start practicing again once it gets cooler, been too hot in house to concentrate Dx

Woot ty <3

*headdesk* This reply is late. QQ I'm sorry.

AHaha but thank you for the watch ; v ;"" heart

Ahh I know how that goes QQ Heat does kill. x. x

Phaea
-Fancy R

Wewt! Thank you. xD I appreciate that. I've had orders where people changed their avatar and erk. I couldn't draw it. ;A;

Waw thank you >.<
And sure.
Also! Thank you for the friend request ahaha biggrin
Annnd nothing much. Just studying/and working on a project for art. Then on the weekend I'll start the orders *U * the project is about fears, so I went around my classes and asked my teachers and 40+ kids what their fear as a child and as an adult now is XD

It's actually interesting to look at. :O
The top one is Darkness and the future.
I don't know about you, but I look forward to the future. I tend not to live in the past.
XD

Ahh ramblings, how're you?

Psha! No problem! I'm glad that you accepted xD.

I never expected the future to be one of the top fears. Darkness sounds more like it. I remember having to write up a paper about it and the top one for that was death. I hope the art project goes well though. It sounds pretty interesting xD. And I also look forward to the future, so there's nothing to worry about there =3.

Hm~, as for me I'm busy with work and classes. I'm designing a website for a friend for one class, then I have to do a case brief for another. With work added onto that I have no clue how I get these things done ;~;.

But after all of that, I'm doing pretty good xD.

I don't know why people would really fear the future. If anything, I find it exciting. x3 But yesh! XD
Awww ; A ; Good luck. heart Stress is evil.

Also, I finished your art, would you be willing to start the trade?XD

Hotarla
-Fancy R
Hotarla
-Fancy R

Hotarla

XDDD Lol you should. I haven't watched anime in a really really long time ;A;
Until my friends more or less tied me up to a computer and said "WAAAAATCH"

Also, I totally forgot which of your OC's I was going to draw xDDD
I was looking through them again and I can't decide. Hnnnnnnng emotion_sweatdrop

xD lol no chance of that happening to me...xP
so what did they force you to watch? xD

loooooooool! take your time bby...xP

XDDD So maany QQ
I don't even know how to spell them out. Japanese titles are either really long and involve letters that make it impossible for me pronounce due to me learning French ;A;

aaaaaaand I'm in the process of making another OC! *v* she's gonna be cooooool....*v* and then I have to make two more and I'm done!

really? learning french can affect it? xD;;

emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm This reply is horribly late afdghjgaskd
:O!! Waaw! Can't wait to see he/him. >w< All your OC's are so so adorable.
And I guess for me..x D I'm just sitting here pronouncing things with a french accent XDDD

Moonstruck Illusion
-Fancy R

Ahaha, consider yourself fortunate. xD It's a wee bit annoying to talk to her when you know she'll somehow connect it to homestuck gonk
I can't stand Lori. xD I really believe Rick could've done better razz If she wants to go and play with jerk-wad Shane so be it. XD And...erk. Andrea... =_="
Ahhh Walking dead. I guess the show is more intersting when it has someone you really despise XDDD
DARYL!! Ahhh I can't believe I forgot about him xDDDD He's amazing!
AND GLENN! That was it. Thank you. It was on the tip of my tongue...>.<
I love Glenn, he's hilarious. <3
And looking forward in meeting Michonne. My friend was saying her introduction is awesome. Apparently she's walking with Zombies? 0.o
Looks nice though! o:
Do you want me to just draw your dream avatar when you do complete it? :3

xD
I've actually never read homestuck.. >_> So I probably would get very annoyed. xD
And yeaahh, I'm pretty sure everyone who watches The Walking Dead hate Lori. She's an idiot. I can't believe some people actually like Shane though. Seriously though, I guess it's kind of like the Sasuke thing? Fall in love with the *S'cuse my language* Douchey badass? Ah, well. They have terrible taste. xD
And this is definitely true. If you don't have someone to hate on in the show it might get boring pretty fast because you won't have anyone to blame for issues! >w<
and YUS Daryl, is SUCH a badass. He is just so cool and ADORABLY SWEET further into the show. *Rolls around eeping*
Buut yur. no spoilers here as to why. You'll see =D
and mmhm. Glenn is freaking GREAT. Or as Daryl says, he's got some balls for a Chinaman. =P
And yup yup Michonne has pet Zombies. You'll see why when you get to season 3 =w=
Also, My dream avatar isn't going to be done for a long time, because I still need 2m more, and no means of getting it. So just this one is fine. ^^
I'm sure even when I get my Dream avatar completed the picture you made for me now would still be perfect, because there would only be one small difference ^^
Tankes~ heart
Also!! Sorry for not replying ;-;
I've been having a bad week sweatdrop I have to start doing my homework and stuff faster so I have time to reply to stuffs. >.< Sowwy.

Keep it that way.x D My friend talked about it so much I've treated it like the plague... XD
Lol its fine XD And erk, I know... <___> I try to find characteristics I like in every character so I don't *COMPLETELY* loathe them..but I had such a hard time finding good in Lori and Shane...XD I ended up just hating them...Wooo, I still need to start the 3rd season >.<

Pet zombie? o.o!! I NEED to meet this girl! XD

Ahaha I can draw your dream avatar, or if you want me to draw your current atm I can do that also XD you can pick. (but if you want me to draw your dream avatar could you link me to it?) XD
And no problem!
Aww :< I hope your week is better. It's thanksgiving break so hopefully thing'll turn up! <:

suhrene
Would you like to affiliate? c:
User Image
if so, here's my code:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/o-contests/t.79082403/][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xpxp3.gif[/IMG][/url]

if it's not too much trouble please quote me back if you've added me so I can add you! c:

Sure! Added.

Ms Sharra

Waaaaw! Cute cute! x3 Added!
-Fancy R

I don't know why people would really fear the future. If anything, I find it exciting. x3 But yesh! XD

I'd be happy to! Sending the trade now~ emotion_awesome . And thank you~! emotion_bigheart

Ryuza's Significant Otter

Bloblike Bunny

Phaea
-Fancy R

I'd be happy to! Sending the trade now~ emotion_awesome . And thank you~! emotion_bigheart

>w < Thankees, Thankees!
I really like how this one turned out. <3 I hope you do too.
User Image

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
-Fancy R

xD in the time it took for you to reply to this, I made my new female OC...xP now I just need a ref done by an artist...xP
-Fancy R
Phaea
-Fancy R

>w < Thankees, Thankees!
I really like how this one turned out. <3 I hope you do too.
User Image

O...M......G! It's adorable emotion_kirakira ! I love it~ heart . I shall be back when you have another open space for your shop emotion_c8 .

Beloved Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
-Fancy R
XD Well this response is so late..HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY Q u Q Ohgawd I need to get online more the birthday sketch will be so horribly late I can't even begin *Tableflip*
Christmas is amazing! <3 I totally agree with you on the fireplace and reading..along with family movies ahah actually, on Christmas my family and I have this tradition thing where we watch the Twilight Zone XD I enjoy the hot chocolate and snow = v= hmm yesh.

Awwwh I see! And 0.0! Love and fear? XDDDD That must've looked cool and interesting x3 Definitely unique hahah <:

Waah! Pastry stuff never ceases to impress me! >w< Along with super detailed cake decorating...@___@ It's like edible art...that I could never eat without feeling bad. XD

Aww its really no problem, <: Although..I missed your birthday. BUT I PLAN TO DRAW YOU ANYWAYS! MAYBE AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT SO IT WONT BE AWK. XD

Ahaha my birthday isn't for awhile. XD March 15.

D'Aww Thank you!!! <33333
Lol take you time I suppose as long as you don't forget xD But I can get if you busy due to thanks giving coming and all. *watches the table fly* emotion_kirakira
Omg YES IT IS! I love it, and snuggling up in blanket too by the tree to watch like old christmas moves with the family or a lover with hot chocolate by a nice fire. emotion_dowant oh yes I love it!
Lol i remember the twilight zone xD my father loved that show! and the snow was the best to watch. <3

Oh yes it was, my teacher was surprised how it came out she was like "That was not what I expected." xD

It takes forever to decorate them though. D: my hands cramp all the time ;n ;
its oki xD and YEA CHRISTMAS GIFT lol

Well HAPPY BELATED AND SUPER EARLY BIRTHDAY! emotion_awesome emotion_dowant emotion_dowant
    「PRADA怪獣™」
        May we trade links? ^ O ^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          [url=http://tinyurl.com/amfl4h4][img]http://i49.tinypic.com/2ir0sk9.png[/img][/url]

Hot Wife

41,050 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Okay... O_O This is so freaking cute !!
I subscribed ^ ^ , I hope I can get a couple art of your work as soon as you open, I will watch it closely lol Good luck and your work is amazing 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff