Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor?

+1 1 100.0% [ 130 ]
Total Votes:[ 130 ]

Ryuza's Significant Otter

Bloblike Bunny

lRemilial

Sure I dont mind showing you my fail art XD! I have got to get motivation to practice. @_@ [link]

Aww XD It's not fail art! They're so cute! heart
I really like this one and this one as well! x3
Phaea
-Fancy R

Name: Phaea
Ref(s): At the current moment all I can say is my current avatar. Tektek and my computer don't get along very well ;A;.
Pose/Emotion: Pose: Standing with the sword pointed in the air. Emotion: Super happy
Eye Color: Silver gray
Offer: Wisteria by chance...?

Awww Phaea :3 It's fine XD As long as you don't change your avatar I think it's good x3
Accepted! <:
Thank you for ordering >v<"" I'm really excited about this ahaha I love your avatar <3

Lady Nocturnal
-Fancy R

Aweeeee, sorry to hear that.
That is a long time to have hives. >w<
No problem~ ♥
Sounds good, a whole week. :3
Thank you, I hope you have a very nice Thanksgiving as well.
Aweeeee. xP

XD yeaah, I have Chronic Hives. ;/
Thanks! I'm looking forward to all the meat *V *
Ahaha I'd be a great vegetarian emotion_sweatdrop

Bloblike Bunny

Popular thread ;v; heart

Beloved Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Ai Ayase
-Fancy R
Ai Ayase
-Fancy R

Aw, why think you! I like your better though. c:
and I do hope you feel better!
Ive never gotten hives before, so I wouldn't know what they are like. :c

Ahaha thank you >u<
And keep it that way D; They are horrible nasties lol x. x

x3
and I hope i can keep it that way. >.<
But how are you doing now?

Pretty good. x3
Attempting to read Great Gatsby XD
Ahaha, how're you doing now? <:
Conversation loops xPP

I loved that book! >83
And im going very well!
Getting super pumped for my birthday next week!! 8D
CANT WAIT AT ALL LOLOLOL
How's your day been or has been going? cx
-Fancy R

Phaea
-Fancy R

Ref(s): At the current moment all I can say is my current avatar. Tektek and my computer don't get along very well ;A;.
Pose/Emotion: Pose: Standing with the sword pointed in the air. Emotion: Super happy

Awww Phaea :3 It's fine XD As long as you don't change your avatar I think it's good x3
Accepted! <:
Thank you for ordering >v<"" I'm really excited about this ahaha I love your avatar <3

Awww~. Thank you <3! I think I'll be keeping this avatar around for quite awhile so no worries there. Besides your artwork's amazing! And adorable <3. Should I send the trade now by chance? =3

Also anything new going on? lol xD

Malevolent Duelist

-Fancy R
Thanks >W< I am trying to get my own style XD It is really hard when I dont really know wth I am doing lol

Beloved Werewolf

7,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Brandisher 100
-Fancy R

Aweeeeeee, sorry to hear that.
Same here. >:3
Nothing better than a huge Turkey Dinner! ^ ^
Lol. xD

Kawaii Baby

19,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Bloblike Bunny

Ai Ayase

I loved that book! >83
And im going very well!
CANT WAIT AT ALL LOLOLOL

Ahhh! 8D totally understandable. >w< I get so excited when my birthday is in a few days...XD it's like trying to sleep on christmas eve when little. You can't. xd Or atleast I couldn't because I was waiting for Santa obsessively LOOOL
When is your birthday?X D Maybe I can give you a small birthday sketch or something XD
Ah my day was pretty good. <: Working on a project for AP art on fears. *U * It was actually interesting because not one person put heights. It was mostly Darkness. The Future. and Death. 0.0

Bloblike Bunny

Kawaii Onyx

*A *
Such a cute avvie. <3
How're you?

Bloblike Bunny

Phaea
-Fancy R

Phaea
-Fancy R

Accepted! <:

Awww~. Thank you <3! I think I'll be keeping this avatar around for quite awhile so no worries there. Besides your artwork's amazing! And adorable <3. Should I send the trade now by chance? =3

Also anything new going on? lol xD

Wewt! Thank you. xD I appreciate that. I've had orders where people changed their avatar and erk. I couldn't draw it. ;A;

Waw thank you >.<
And sure.
Also! Thank you for the friend request ahaha biggrin
Annnd nothing much. Just studying/and working on a project for art. Then on the weekend I'll start the orders *U * the project is about fears, so I went around my classes and asked my teachers and 40+ kids what their fear as a child and as an adult now is XD

It's actually interesting to look at. :O
The top one is Darkness and the future.
I don't know about you, but I look forward to the future. I tend not to live in the past.
XD

Ahh ramblings, how're you?

Bloblike Bunny

lRemilial
-Fancy R
Thanks >W< I am trying to get my own style XD It is really hard when I dont really know wth I am doing lol

Ahaha I know how that goes. XD I'm still trying to find my style actually. I just doodle chibis on the side because I love cute things XDDDD

Malevolent Duelist

-Fancy R
lRemilial
-Fancy R

Ahaha I know how that goes. XD I'm still trying to find my style actually. I just doodle chibis on the side because I love cute things XDDDD

Well the style you have right now is really cute >W< btw do you have a da so I can add u to my watch list? x3

Beloved Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
-Fancy R
Ai Ayase

I loved that book! >83
And im going very well!
CANT WAIT AT ALL LOLOLOL

Ahhh! 8D totally understandable. >w< I get so excited when my birthday is in a few days...XD it's like trying to sleep on christmas eve when little. You can't. xd Or atleast I couldn't because I was waiting for Santa obsessively LOOOL
When is your birthday?X D Maybe I can give you a small birthday sketch or something XD
Ah my day was pretty good. <: Working on a project for AP art on fears. *U * It was actually interesting because not one person put heights. It was mostly Darkness. The Future. and Death. 0.0

YUSSHHH ;D Oh god I love Christmas <3 Mainly because I love you cuddle up by a nice fire and read a good book, or watch a nice movie with the family!
My birthday is on November 12th! 6 more days 8D and im super pumped x3
;-; BUT my mom keeps asking me what I want and I still have no clue what I want yet! xD
I didn't take AP art, but I did take printmaking and for my final project I worked on fears! and somewhere in the project I tired in love fear. O.O Dont know why but I a 'A' on it ;D Super pumped.
Yet art really isn't my talent I do draw! I want to become a pastry chef >83 So Im working on getting better. x3 You're to kind in offering me a birthday sketch! c: Maybe I can return the favor on your Birthday or Christmas if you Birthday already passed. x3

Bloblike Bunny

lRemilial
-Fancy R
lRemilial
-Fancy R

Well the style you have right now is really cute >W< btw do you have a da so I can add u to my watch list? x3

;v; Thank you!
I wish you luck in finding your style :3 I think you're almost there though, because some drawings you've made are super cute <3

Ah! Yeah I do have one it's obese-butterflyxD

Kawaii Baby

19,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Object of Affection 150
-Fancy R
Kawaii Onyx

*A *
Such a cute avvie. <3
How're you?

pfft yours is cuterrrrrrr