-Fancy R
Bunaiko
-Fancy R

Waaah! So cute ! 4laugh emotion_kirakira
Accepted. Thank you for ordering >v<"
Please start the trade :3

Sure thing~ May I pay in items? I was wondering if white delight would work? c:

Indeed it does <:

Then okay~ I will send white delight over now! whee Oh yea, um how long does it take for you to draw? c:

Thank you! ; v ;!
I draw in my free time since I'm in school at the moment. If I don't have much homework, I can have it done in a day or two. If I have a lot of homework, I'll have to draw it on the weekend. emotion_sweatdrop
So I guess... 1 day to a week. Depends on Homework load for school. ;A;
Would you like your art done by a certain day?

I see so it varies~ nope no due date c: take your time, but uh if it's okay I like to change my ref o:

REF: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.same pose~

Ryuza's Significant Otter

Bloblike Bunny

Bunaiko
-Fancy R
Bunaiko
-Fancy R
Bunaiko
-Fancy R

Waaah! So cute ! 4laugh emotion_kirakira
Accepted. Thank you for ordering >v<"
Please start the trade :3

Sure thing~ May I pay in items? I was wondering if white delight would work? c:

Indeed it does <:

Then okay~ I will send white delight over now! whee Oh yea, um how long does it take for you to draw? c:

Thank you! ; v ;!
I draw in my free time since I'm in school at the moment. If I don't have much homework, I can have it done in a day or two. If I have a lot of homework, I'll have to draw it on the weekend. emotion_sweatdrop
So I guess... 1 day to a week. Depends on Homework load for school. ;A;
Would you like your art done by a certain day?

I see so it varies~ nope no due date c: take your time, but uh if it's okay I like to change my ref o:

REF: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.same pose~

That's fine!
The ref is still cute ahaha whee

Beloved Werewolf

7,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Brandisher 100
-Fancy R

Aweeeee, sorry to hear that.
That is a long time to have hives. >w<
No problem~ ♥
Sounds good, a whole week. :3
Thank you, I hope you have a very nice Thanksgiving as well.
Aweeeee. xP

Fanatical Streaker

-Fancy R
Dang! Ahahaha! It took me a little over a month to finish the first season xDDD Watching it while doing homework probably wasn't the wisest of ideas xD Waaw thank you! ;~; My friend already said that Lori slept with Shane and asfgsdakhg D:<<<< RAWR. I don't like Shane. At all. He seems like he'll over run Rick and just take Lori and kill off everyone xD Hmm
XDD Ahaha I know one of my friends is really obsessed with Homestuck. So obsessed, she started a club at school. xD And that's ALL she ever talks about. I could be talking about Steak...and she'll just turn the whole conversation into Homestuck. I'm sure you aren't that bad Ahaha =P

Hmm! That's tough! >.<
So far, I like Rick, even though he can be pretty irrational. I also like Maggie, and the pizza delivery boy whose name I forget at the moment. Q uQ
What about you?

I know, I finish things a little too fast. Probably because I don't sleep much. xD But yeah. I shall not say any spoilers. Spoilers make me sad. xD And yus, I HATE Shane so much. >=( He makes me want to punch him very hard. He's my least favourite character with Lori close behind in second, and Andrea in third. ugh. I hate them with a passion... xD
And noooo O-o I'm not that bad. xD
I mean sure I talk about it a lot, but I don't switch every conversation to it. >w<
Mmhm. Those characters are cool. The Pizza guy you're thinking of is Glenn. He's awesome. ^^
My favourite characters have got to be...
1. DARYL heart
2. Dale and Glenn Tied :3
3. Michonne <-- You won't know her until the Third Season, but she's awesome.

ALSO. I switched up my avatar a bit. Because I ALMOST have my dream avatar done. two more million to go... U.U
xD
Buuut I hope that doesn't matter any... >.<

Malevolent Duelist

-Fancy R
lRemilial
-Fancy R
lRemilial

Thanks >w< That oc of mine started as a avi then I started have ppl design holiday outfits for her based off it. My halloween one of her is my fav. >w< I always love seeing what ppl come up with since it takes me years to design my own oc outfit. XD!

Np bout the artistic freedom, I rather the artist enjoy what they are drawing, then it make both ppl happy. x3

I sent trade now so I dont spend the gold >.>; I am going on a art buying frenzy these last few days. I am off to bed now XD sorry for the rant. Night and enjoy drawing whenever you get time, no rush at all. <3

Ahhh! I see XDD And I agree! Her scarf for Halloween won me over x'D
That's completely understandable ;A; I don't even have any OC's due to me being so indecisive. I just sit there for an hour, wondering.. "What hair style?" If I ever came close to the part of designing an OC's clothes... emotion_sweatdrop

I appreciate it! ;v ;There are some orders where everything feels pretty controlled. x.x

Lol! XD I was like that last month, everywhere I looked...so many new amazing artists ;A;
Night! :3

Yeah her halloween outfit is my fav so far >w< I dont think any outfit will ever beat it. Someday I ill have someone design her a xmas one XD! And omg I understand completely, it took me 10yrs to get my very 1st oc I designed drawn cuz I just couldnt decided on her main outfit. Dx

Controlling what a artist draws is no fun. Dx Sides they do a better job when they are having fun drawing it and I always love having surprises when I just give them simple ideas. >W<

Oh yes many amazing new artist popping up on the art shop forums. I have like 10 art orders now. XD I can never have enough art! As long as I can keep making gold on gaia I will always buy arts. >w<

xDDD Ahaha good luck! Although it'll be tough to beat Halloween outfit xP
Oh my! 10 years!? XD Insanity! I would've forgotten about the OC in that time. I feel like that's my stories I've made for my OC's.. xD I have 10+ notebooks filled with backstories of my OC's...but I never finished them gonk

Waaw I'm glad you think that.x D Because...it's true. Well in my opinion. ;v; Although there are some days when I have art block XD

XD Woah! ahahaha! I agree with that too xD I'm actually looking for art for this current avatar o' mine xDDD

Reason I didnt forget about that oc is cuz my friends use to call me by the name I gave her. XD We all use to roleplay alot back then. I have like 8 ocs but I am so lazy to write up their back storys Dx

Art block is no fun Dx I have that all the time since I am a newbie artist. XD

Gl finding art for your avatar! <3 Its so hard to pick from all the artists. Dx Too many amazing ones out there. Wish I could make gold easier. XD
-Fancy R
Hotarla

I don't watch a lot of Youtube...xD unless I want to search up a particular song...xD;; or, like sometimes when my sister starts watching something, I go and watch whatever she's watching...xD;;

LATE REPLY IS LAAAAATE emotion_sweatdrop

Ahaha I don't either, recently my friends when we hang out just pull up youtube XD
Lol ditto XDD Although it's usually anime XDDD
I've recently got into sword art online aha *v*

I Sarah Boo I
-Fancy R
I Sarah Boo I

x3 Glad you like it!
And you're welcome! ^^

Lol that's understandable XD But, glad to have you back c:
Annnd! I'm pretty good, just dealing with high school bs XD /Studying (I know, so exciting) QuQ"
gah, I hate drama. >o> *treats it like the plague*

*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。

Lol!!I Thanks. c:
& That's great to hear.. I know what you mean, I have like 3 essay's due in English. Who assigns that many at one time?!
Seriously. ;p

XD I have no idea Q.Q Oh well, atleast I'm not the teacher who has to grade 100+ papers on their weekend emotion_donotwant

Ai Ayase
Hello! <3 -Bump-

Hello! <: How are you?

Panchuu
                User Image User Image PanchuuSays
                HNGG YOUR BUNNIE IS SO CUUTEE.
                ;;Stalks from Fatty's thread.

Waaah, thank you >u< I love your art in the sig, and your avatar ;v ;

I know!!! I don't see how they do it.. I would never assign as much as they do.. Just cause' I'm lazy. Lol!

Beloved Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
-Fancy R
Ai Ayase
-Fancy R

Aw, why think you! I like your better though. c:
and I do hope you feel better!
Ive never gotten hives before, so I wouldn't know what they are like. :c

Ahaha thank you >u<
And keep it that way D; They are horrible nasties lol x. x

x3
and I hope i can keep it that way. >.<
But how are you doing now?

Beloved Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
I Sarah Boo I

Ai Ayase
Hello! <3 -Bump-

Hello! <: How are you?

Im good and you? ;o

Welcoming Regular

32,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
-Fancy R

Name: Phaea
Ref(s): At the current moment all I can say is my current avatar. Tektek and my computer don't get along very well ;A;.
Pose/Emotion: Pose: Standing with the sword pointed in the air. Emotion: Super happy
Eye Color: Silver gray
Offer: Wisteria by chance...?

Noob

gaia_star
bump bump!
gaia_star

Bloblike Bunny

lRemilial
-Fancy R
lRemilial
-Fancy R
lRemilial

Thanks >w< That oc of mine started as a avi then I started have ppl design holiday outfits for her based off it. My halloween one of her is my fav. >w< I always love seeing what ppl come up with since it takes me years to design my own oc outfit. XD!

Np bout the artistic freedom, I rather the artist enjoy what they are drawing, then it make both ppl happy. x3

I sent trade now so I dont spend the gold >.>; I am going on a art buying frenzy these last few days. I am off to bed now XD sorry for the rant. Night and enjoy drawing whenever you get time, no rush at all. <3

That's completely understandable ;A; I don't even have any OC's due to me being so indecisive. I just sit there for an hour, wondering.. "What hair style?" If I ever came close to the part of designing an OC's clothes... emotion_sweatdrop

I appreciate it! ;v ;There are some orders where everything feels pretty controlled. x.x

Lol! XD I was like that last month, everywhere I looked...so many new amazing artists ;A;

Yeah her halloween outfit is my fav so far >w< I dont think any outfit will ever beat it. Someday I ill have someone design her a xmas one XD! And omg I understand completely, it took me 10yrs to get my very 1st oc I designed drawn cuz I just couldnt decided on her main outfit. Dx

Controlling what a artist draws is no fun. Dx Sides they do a better job when they are having fun drawing it and I always love having surprises when I just give them simple ideas. >W<

Oh yes many amazing new artist popping up on the art shop forums. I have like 10 art orders now. XD I can never have enough art! As long as I can keep making gold on gaia I will always buy arts. >w<

Oh my! 10 years!? XD Insanity! I would've forgotten about the OC in that time. I feel like that's my stories I've made for my OC's.. xD I have 10+ notebooks filled with backstories of my OC's...but I never finished them gonk

Waaw I'm glad you think that.x D Because...it's true. Well in my opinion. ;v; Although there are some days when I have art block XD

XD Woah! ahahaha! I agree with that too xD I'm actually looking for art for this current avatar o' mine xDDD

Reason I didnt forget about that oc is cuz my friends use to call me by the name I gave her. XD We all use to roleplay alot back then. I have like 8 ocs but I am so lazy to write up their back storys Dx

Gl finding art for your avatar! <3 Its so hard to pick from all the artists. Dx Too many amazing ones out there. Wish I could make gold easier. XD

XDDD AHhh I see! My OC's have nothing to do with Nicknames or jazz. Although, that's a good back up to use if I come across the naming problem. Q uQ

Lawl, that's totally understandable XD My friends were even impressed I had attempted the back story.

Awwwh <3 Can I see your art? XD I love looking at art :3

Bloblike Bunny

Moonstruck Illusion
-Fancy R
Dang! Ahahaha! It took me a little over a month to finish the first season xDDD Watching it while doing homework probably wasn't the wisest of ideas xD Waaw thank you! ;~; My friend already said that Lori slept with Shane and asfgsdakhg D:<<<< RAWR. I don't like Shane. At all. He seems like he'll over run Rick and just take Lori and kill off everyone xD Hmm
XDD Ahaha I know one of my friends is really obsessed with Homestuck. So obsessed, she started a club at school. xD And that's ALL she ever talks about. I could be talking about Steak...and she'll just turn the whole conversation into Homestuck. I'm sure you aren't that bad Ahaha =P

Hmm! That's tough! >.<
So far, I like Rick, even though he can be pretty irrational. I also like Maggie, and the pizza delivery boy whose name I forget at the moment. Q uQ
What about you?

I know, I finish things a little too fast. Probably because I don't sleep much. xD But yeah. I shall not say any spoilers. Spoilers make me sad. xD And yus, I HATE Shane so much. >=( He makes me want to punch him very hard. He's my least favourite character with Lori close behind in second, and Andrea in third. ugh. I hate them with a passion... xD
And noooo O-o I'm not that bad. xD
I mean sure I talk about it a lot, but I don't switch every conversation to it. >w<
Mmhm. Those characters are cool. The Pizza guy you're thinking of is Glenn. He's awesome. ^^
My favourite characters have got to be...
1. DARYL heart
2. Dale and Glenn Tied :3
3. Michonne <-- You won't know her until the Third Season, but she's awesome.

ALSO. I switched up my avatar a bit. Because I ALMOST have my dream avatar done. two more million to go... U.U
xD
Buuut I hope that doesn't matter any... >.<

Ahaha, consider yourself fortunate. xD It's a wee bit annoying to talk to her when you know she'll somehow connect it to homestuck gonk
I can't stand Lori. xD I really believe Rick could've done better razz If she wants to go and play with jerk-wad Shane so be it. XD And...erk. Andrea... =_="
Ahhh Walking dead. I guess the show is more intersting when it has someone you really despise XDDD
DARYL!! Ahhh I can't believe I forgot about him xDDDD He's amazing!
AND GLENN! That was it. Thank you. It was on the tip of my tongue...>.<
I love Glenn, he's hilarious. <3
And looking forward in meeting Michonne. My friend was saying her introduction is awesome. Apparently she's walking with Zombies? 0.o
Looks nice though! o:
Do you want me to just draw your dream avatar when you do complete it? :3

Ai Ayase
-Fancy R
Ai Ayase
-Fancy R

Aw, why think you! I like your better though. c:
and I do hope you feel better!
Ive never gotten hives before, so I wouldn't know what they are like. :c

Ahaha thank you >u<
And keep it that way D; They are horrible nasties lol x. x

x3
and I hope i can keep it that way. >.<
But how are you doing now?

Pretty good. x3
Attempting to read Great Gatsby XD
Ahaha, how're you doing now? <:
Conversation loops xPP

Bloblike Bunny

Juno Reactor
gaia_star
bump bump!
gaia_star

Waaw! thank you ! whee

Malevolent Duelist

-Fancy R
lRemilial
-Fancy R
lRemilial
-Fancy R
lRemilial

XDDD AHhh I see! My OC's have nothing to do with Nicknames or jazz. Although, that's a good back up to use if I come across the naming problem. Q uQ

Lawl, that's totally understandable XD My friends were even impressed I had attempted the back story.

Awwwh <3 Can I see your art? XD I love looking at art :3

Sure I dont mind showing you my fail art XD! I have got to get motivation to practice. @_@ [link]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff