Welcome to Gaia! ::

RioKorsa
Synonymous
RioKorsa
Oh, Syn, did I tell you that I needed it before June 27? XD
Yeah, just a small detail that could be very important. ;p Thanks for telling me. That shouldn't be a problem. :]

XXXDDDD Thankee so much
Hey, where are you going?
Synonymous
RioKorsa
Synonymous
RioKorsa
Oh, Syn, did I tell you that I needed it before June 27? XD
Yeah, just a small detail that could be very important. ;p Thanks for telling me. That shouldn't be a problem. :]

XXXDDDD Thankee so much
Hey, where are you going?

the philippines XD so exciiited
Oh...another thing...are you gonna do anime or other? It doesn't matter to me, but I think anime fits the style best. It's up to you, I'd love either or ^_^
RioKorsa
Oh...another thing...are you gonna do anime or other? It doesn't matter to me, but I think anime fits the style best. It's up to you, I'd love either or ^_^
Eeeh! Philippines~ Luckyplztakemewithyouandbuymelotsoffood! I will do anime. :] All you need to do is ask!
Synonymous
RioKorsa
Eeeh! Philippines~ Luckyplztakemewithyouandbuymelotsoffood! I will do anime. :] All you need to do is ask!

Aaa-mii--naay it is! I wish I could bring you I love filipino food ~~~~ I will bring you back some! XDXDXD *packs Syn into suitcase*
RioKorsa
Synonymous
RioKorsa

Aaa-mii--naay it is! I wish I could bring you I love filipino food ~~~~ I will bring you back some! XDXDXD *packs Syn into suitcase*
Yay! <33333
Synonymous
RioKorsa
Synonymous
RioKorsa

Yay! <33333

3nodding heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas