Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Inquisitor

User Image

In the spirit of the holiday season, will be generous with freebies if you stick around :3

[Album of samples]
HQ portrait - 300b or any of the following:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Slots:
1. prezial - pg.4 - 100%
2. open!

Gracious Inquisitor

heart heart

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25
Possibly my Elven Inquisitor, Elysia 'Ellie' Shae Lavellan?

Elysia 'Shae' Lavellan, My Elf Inquisitor
Elysia2

And here are a bunch more references, just in case!~

Gracious Inquisitor

Kaineferu
Possibly my Elven Inquisitor, Elysia 'Ellie' Shae Lavellan?

Elysia 'Shae' Lavellan, My Elf Inquisitor
Elysia2

And here are a bunch more references, just in case!~

Sure! Is that from a game? What game surprised The graphics are so HD~
Personality-wise, serious? ferocious? angsty?

phannyyy's Wife

Party Faun

whoaaa gorgeous art *v* good luck with the shop <3

Gracious Inquisitor

Gui Zhou
whoaaa gorgeous art *v* good luck with the shop <3

Thanks!! <3

Hopeful Bookworm

wow so lovely

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25
She's from Dragon age: Inquisition c:

I'll put her persona under the spoiler~

Elysia (Ellie for short) is a special snowflake in that, being a Dalish mage elf, magic was both a burden and a gift. She's smart about when to use and what to use it for. But that scar was mostly due to her prying and inquisitive attitude. She questions everything, even her own clan's belief. She heard the stories and listen to the clan's Keeper tell them but always questioned the stability of the story and not many in her clan were sitting comfortably with a questioning mage in their clan.

A small scrap had broken out on a hunting trip and she learned it was probably better to question certain things with ONLY certain people.

But now! Now she's an inquisitor! It's in her title to question things and that is what she does, often to a means of bringing out her snark more times than not. But Ellie can be proper when she needs to be, or has to be. To know how to wear a mask and having one to use are two seperate things, in which Elysia knows how to do.

Hope that helps ^.^'
I will shamelessly admit that the portrait of Sesshoumaru you drew and the female at the bottom of the page made me squeal with delight. I now have an undeniable urge to watch Inu-Yasha again.
woah those are great, I can only imagine the hours invested on those e.e

Gracious Inquisitor

Kaineferu

Oh no wonder! A friend's been telling me to play that game all the time haha
I'll get it as soon as it's like 75% off lol
(BTW, I may have ninja-edited the price after you ordered, after browsing the forums a bit. feel free to pay the 250b it was before, honestly.)

Gracious Inquisitor

Asielis
I will shamelessly admit that the portrait of Sesshoumaru you drew and the female at the bottom of the page made me squeal with delight. I now have an undeniable urge to watch Inu-Yasha again.

Thank you <3 Sesshoumaru was one of my biggest anime crushes in my early teenage years haha

Mei Xiaojie

Thanks ^^

Artistic Failure

Thanks! They're homework (or rejected homework) from an online art class I'm taking, so they all took a while lol
xlightwingx
Asielis

Thank you <3 Sesshoumaru was one of my biggest anime crushes in my early teenage years haha

*flails* same here! I have to ask though, who do you ship him with? I use to be big into reading Sesshoumaru x ??? fanfictions though I haven't been reading many recently.

Gracious Inquisitor

Asielis

*flails* same here! I have to ask though, who do you ship him with? I use to be big into reading Sesshoumaru x ??? fanfictions though I haven't been reading many recently.

Ohh my god really? I used to ship sesskag so hardcore (kagome, not kagura) If you've heard of RosieB I've read like ALL her stuff lmao
SessKik is cool too, but I just got reallly into SessKag lol
xlightwingx
Asielis

Ohh my god really? I used to ship sesskag so hardcore (kagome, not kagura) If you've heard of RosieB I've read like ALL her stuff lmao
SessKik is cool too, but I just got reallly into SessKag lol
ahhh I love her stories! The Broken Miko!!! Hands down favorite I've read it a good three times over the years @_@ The Once and Future Taiyoukai as well. *gushes* Have you seen the DA Doujinshi by YoukaiYume, Raindrops. It is incomplete but makes me so happy. Her art style definitely improves as the manga progresses and her individual art of them are just lovely.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff