Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asking the real questions, would you rather have Unlimited Chocolate or Limitless Wifi?

Chocolate. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Wifi. 1 100.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Okay good to go now.
:'3

Magical Dark Elf

Gah I want oneee.
I don't know what to offer though. D|
Chirusea-soma

Haha, like I said in the first post, most of what I take is stuff I often want to draw. Money is just an extra incentive! So offer what you think is fair and depending on what you want me to draw, I'll let you know what I think.

Magical Dark Elf

I'm terrible at making offers though when no one else has yet, I always wait until other people make offers first so I can get an idea of what to offer. ><
I'll probably end up doing that too. |D
Do you only want items or would you accept gold?
Chirusea-soma

I accept both so I'm good with either...

(1) Pure Gold
(2) Pure Items
(3) Combination of both.

edit; and yea I know what you mean. I'm bad at giving static prices so I just do bribes!

Cultist

I'm too nervous to make an offer. But I really like your art.
Princeh Monster

Aw thank you very much.
If my front page is scaring away people, I think I might be doing it wrong though ahaha.

Magical Dark Elf

Well all my items besides the ones I use for my avi pretty much suck, so I'd offer in gold.
Hnnn I don't knowww what to offer,
any chance you could give a min bribe amount? |D

Cultist

Elluain
Princeh Monster

Aw thank you very much.
If my front page is scaring away people, I think I might be doing it wrong though ahaha.

I think you did a fine job, but I'm just like at a loss of what to offer. I always worry I may offend the artist. UBUBUB
OH MAN CUTE??? CUTE.

[ o r d e r i n g ]

Name: ME FLIPPANCY. or the one who will send you full trade anyong kim!
Reference: CANON!! or MINOX!! TATSIA another tatsia or glim summer edition!
Bribe: IS 400K ENOUGH L-LOL? LSDKFJLKDSF
Wanted: uHmUhMuHMMM. halfbody is fabulous unless my bribe or your interest is substantial enough for you to want to go the FB.
Notes: minox has blue flames *__* canon has red golden. tatsia is a girl. don't forget her hair stripies if you choose her! glim's left eye is an upsettingly crusty pit, so she usually covers it-- .
Chirusea-soma

Princeh Monster

I'd probably be something like this...

(1) Chibi Fullbody ; 150,000
---------Chibi Headshot ; 75,000
---------Chibi Waist-up ; 100,000

(2) Full-body ; 250,000
---------Headshot ; 100,000
---------Waist-up ; 175,000

That's of course, assuming that I really like what you want me to draw.
Because often times I'll get stuff that don't have good references or whatever the circumstances might be.
Those sorts of stuff makes me nervous too since I don't want to mess up designing someone's character?
But yea, that would be my baseline I think.

EDIT; oh and don't worry about offending me. I'm stupidly hard to offend, like, I don't overreact over anything really. And if someone does happen to piss me off, I just tend to erase their existence from my mind (wow that doesn't sound ominous or anything) SO YEA. I'm not a sleeping volcano or anything. And I used anything like a dozen times in the span of 3 sentences. FLAIL;;;

Magical Dark Elf

Ah thank you for doing that. ;u; I'm just always so afraid on insulting someone with a low amount that I'm always too scared to make an offer without anything to go on.

[ o r d e r i n g ]

Name: Chirusea-soma
Reference: Soma
Bribe: 350k
Wanted: Regular Full body
Notes: Her black jacket/purple shirt outfit please. ;u;

I have other characters too if you don't particularly like Soma. |D
Flippancy
OH MAN CUTE??? CUTE.

[ o r d e r i n g ]

Wanted: uHmUhMuHMMM. halfbody is fabulous unless my bribe or your interest is substantial enough for you to want to go the FB.
Notes: minox has blue flames *__* canon has red golden. tatsia is a girl. don't forget her hair stripies if you choose her! glim's left eye is an upsettingly crusty pit, so she usually covers it-- .

Oh wow, Canon is super cutes. I do have questions though, the art has her have red hair and blue eyes but the description has it opposite. I just want to make sure that wasn't a typo! Otherwise I'll probably draw her.

Do you want any additional animations? Because I could probably mess around with some flickering flames? I think that'd be pretty cute to add into a waist-up pose.

Cultist

[ o r d e r i n g ]

Name: Princeh Monster
Reference: Beau TekTek
Bribe: 150k+tip Also I'll throw in the item "Golden Gumshoe"
Wanted: Fullbody Chibi
Notes: I'm not really picky about the outfit. Hair can be up or down, WHATEVER IS EASIER. USAFHBKJDSAHF
Elluain
Flippancy
OH MAN CUTE??? CUTE.

[ o r d e r i n g ]

Oh wow, Canon is super cutes. I do have questions though, the art has her have red hair and blue eyes but the description has it opposite. I just want to make sure that wasn't a typo! Otherwise I'll probably draw her.

Do you want any additional animations? Because I could probably mess around with some flickering flames? I think that'd be pretty cute to add into a waist-up pose.
THANK YOUU SHE IS MY PRECIOUS! and YES LSDKFJLK THAT IS A TYPO I THOT I FIXED. but YEAH! red hair, bright bright blue eyes!

and omg yes flickering flames would be great.HM. personality-wise she's a deconstruction of (one type of) shonen protagonist *__* so she's loyal/bombastic/heroic but to such a fault that she ends up KILLING LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE... in an attempt to save her best friend... IN OTHERWORDS DRAWING HER WITH BLOOD ON HER HANDS IF NOT FLAMES WOULD BE FABULOUS.

sending over $$$ THANK YOUU AGAIN LKJDSLFKJ

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces