Loooooooks good. THANKS ;D

lol, np
welp, i put a banner.

Shirtless Lover

You are awesome.
tysm ;w; <33

Shy Warrior

Eeee xD.
Hopefully oneday I can get you to draw my male OC.
*stalkssubscribes*

Chatty Friend

*didn't read a single thing on the front page*

Hiiiiii koooooooyuuhhhhhhh~~~~

Ysopet's Wife

Lavish Decorator

53,825 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Married 100
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Gogogo, DStyle~

Adorable Trash

dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama

Hey D, I'm really curious about your sketching technique. I love how sculptural it looks. Are you basing it on High Focus? (which I think you'd enjoy if you haven't heard of it.) - I've always had a hard time wrapping my head around it - I tend to think in line. XD
Klim
dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama

Hey D, I'm really curious about your sketching technique. I love how sculptural it looks. Are you basing it on High Focus? (which I think you'd enjoy if you haven't heard of it.) - I've always had a hard time wrapping my head around it - I tend to think in line. XD

i don't know what high focus is hahahaha. i tried to google it but i don't know what it is so i got broad results lol

i guess it's a "painterly" way of sketching?? i just sketch in dark lines and i carve into it with white because i got lazy of turning my pen around to use the eraser. i just use the eyedropper and i just roll with whatever color i pick up so sometimes i like how it turns out like with muscular imprints and such since it's not such a harsh dark color

i don't do this all the time though, i learned it from a friend in school when we were in character design together lol

Smoker

Where is the buttcheeks?
Arreat
Where is the buttcheeks?

right here

SteamAngel London
v i r
tuna yo
Sventeen

just wanted to let you guys know i got jury duty tomorrow, meaning it'll slow down production. i wanna get out of it but we'll see. they really want me there for some reason lol

Shirtless Lover

Oooh, Jury duty...
Have fun! I've never been on jury duty myself, though I almost had to go once... |D
Butyeah, rlstuff comes before Gaiadoodles, so do what you have to ;w;
SteamAngel London
Oooh, Jury duty...
Have fun! I've never been on jury duty myself, though I almost had to go once... |D
Butyeah, rlstuff comes before Gaiadoodles, so do what you have to ;w;

lol thanks i guess. i actually put it off before, but recently every time i put it off they keep getting more and more persistent..and now i can't get out of this one HAHAHA

but i do have a good reason to get out of it. i really don't have the kind of time to sit around a court while i could be getting a job
lol jury duty
have fun with that
V i r
lol jury duty
have fun with that

had a blast B| B| B| B| B|

tuna yo

i'm done.

i wasn't supposed to render it as far as this, but whatever
[ POOP ]

Quick Reply

Submit