Welcome to Gaia! ::

aiite yall i'm gonna put your names in the slots for now, i think there's 6?? usually the max is 5 but it's an open business so i'll take one more for the team

good looking OCs guys~~~

tuna yo
for tuna?
yeah, sure. the references are all a little varying...
you can take as many liberties as you would with any OC? if you know what I mean? lol
just don't drastically alter the design, but extra details/changes are fiiiine by me

even tho it is based off an avatar, I haven't provided the avatar as the reference in years haha

ahahaha well okay, i def won't turn them into some testosterone-soaked gun-clad time assassins or something lololo
your other characters are cool too btw

Sventeen
ohhhh i like the way you draw creaturethings

/tries

maybe a b&w sketch of sersal, please? he's short (around 2 feet tall), reaaal scrawny (it's like his skin is stretched a bit tight, you can see his ribs and stuff), black clawed fingers/toes, big mouth.

i think most of the info is in the profile but if you have any questions i will answer yes

i like him. reminds me of yokai.

Exaction
He's very laid back and calm.
Smiles easily, basically never angry.

okay cooooooool

Nineball Yamada
Thanks! She gets a lot of love. Oh, and her leg wouldn't have to be any more detailed than the pics that are already there; the idea behind her leg is that it's supposed to be simple and thin. From the front and back, she presents an almost rectangular silhouette with her drill curls, wide body and thick legs, so having her prosthetic be minimalistic further emphasizes the fact that she's missing a leg.

Is there anything else you'd like me to elaborate on, as far as she's concerned? I can give you as much or as little as you like; all the details are in my head. I've gotten some good references of her but I've yet to have the opportunity to work with an artist who puts such detail into their pieces and pays attention to the little things like, say, how a person's weight sits and other advanced concepts (relatively speaking).

good concepts, i think i got everything for now. whatever you didn't specify i can look up some refs on my own lol. don't be afraid to elaborate though

SteamAngel London
DrunkenStyle

i'm down like charlie brown. are those wing arms?

Omg yay ;w;
And yes, they are. Copper alloy, actually. And he doesn't have elbows either... |D
He's got something of a profile here, now that I think about it.

Should I set up a trade now or would you prefer I wait?

ahahah ok cool. just wait till i finish up yours and you can send over the trade

V i r
KJSHS YOU DIDN'T REJECT FIST PUMP
uh i think eir would probably be best or liang if you prefer tits and a** over skinny lmao

V i r
if you prefer tits and a**

V i r
tits and a**

HUFFHHHUFFF DON'T MAKE THIS HARD FOR ME
i'll go with your first choice

Jeering Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
DrunkenStyle
Sventeen
ohhhh i like the way you draw creaturethings

/tries

maybe a b&w sketch of sersal, please? he's short (around 2 feet tall), reaaal scrawny (it's like his skin is stretched a bit tight, you can see his ribs and stuff), black clawed fingers/toes, big mouth.

i think most of the info is in the profile but if you have any questions i will answer yes

i like him. reminds me of yokai.
bwaah, thank you! * A* heart

Mega Man-Lover

DrunkenStyle
good concepts, i think i got everything for now. whatever you didn't specify i can look up some refs on my own lol. don't be afraid to elaborate though
Word. Thank you SO much. For all of their designs, I studied animation design notes and such, and tried to give them simple but effective appearances. Sadly the pictures of Angela I posted are pretty much all I have that are worthy references...my wife and I had to give her a major outfit overhaul recently to avoid future copyright hang-ups, which effectively struck two years' worth of images from canon. There are a few other pictures on her profile for her body type, but the clothes are out-of-date, so bear that in mind.

The only points I feel I should stress are...well, she's fat. Not disgustingly so, but not "Hollywood pudgy" either. You can tell this chick needs to put down the cheeseburger and run around the block a few times. Ix-nay on the double-chin, though, if you were wondering. And she's chesty, too. You say you like tits and a**? Angela has one of those bases more than covered...think head-sized titties. They're not just for show, though - since she's so short, it had to be made very obvious that she's not underage (the "badass gunslinger with tagalong child" is sooooo worn out by now), and well, her figure is part of her character. She's a petty thief, and uses her curves to swindle men AND to pocket valuables - or bullets for her partner's gun. It's the pocket when you don't have a pocket! So yeah - don't worry about pushing the limits of good taste.

I'll be around for anything else you might need - I have no life and I use my phone to check Gaia all the time, so it's not hard to reach me. Oh, and we never discussed the issue of color or not...I'll cover the tab either way, and I'm not picky...just surprise me, does that work?
KJAHSDKJASHA SOLLI I DIDN'T MEAN TO TEMPT YOU WITH CARTOON BOOBIES

Popular Poster

Popular Poster

D

D

D

D

D

hey

D

hey

hey
hey

hi

Popular Poster

i am going to post all over this okay?

okay

Eloquent Explorer

Prince Ichi
woah

Popular Poster

tuna yo
Prince Ichi
woah
ikr.

hi tuna bby

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

ey yo can you draw my oc. it's a giant a**. with a butt for a face. lmfao

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
As soon as I see this the slots are full.

Dammit why.
dammit ichi

@equinoxious: lol

meekstape

lol yo this is a first priority commission

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
DrunkenStyle
dammit ichi

@equinoxious: lol

meekstape

lol yo this is a first priority commission

no i want to draw itttttt
Nineball Yamada
DrunkenStyle
Word. Thank you SO much. For all of their designs, I studied animation design notes and such, and tried to give them simple but effective appearances. Sadly the pictures of Angela I posted are pretty much all I have that are worthy references...my wife and I had to give her a major outfit overhaul recently to avoid future copyright hang-ups, which effectively struck two years' worth of images from canon. There are a few other pictures on her profile for her body type, but the clothes are out-of-date, so bear that in mind.

The only points I feel I should stress are...well, she's fat. Not disgustingly so, but not "Hollywood pudgy" either. You can tell this chick needs to put down the cheeseburger and run around the block a few times. Ix-nay on the double-chin, though, if you were wondering. And she's chesty, too. You say you like tits and a**? Angela has one of those bases more than covered...think head-sized titties. They're not just for show, though - since she's so short, it had to be made very obvious that she's not underage (the "badass gunslinger with tagalong child" is sooooo worn out by now), and well, her figure is part of her character. She's a petty thief, and uses her curves to swindle men AND to pocket valuables - or bullets for her partner's gun. It's the pocket when you don't have a pocket! So yeah - don't worry about pushing the limits of good taste.

I'll be around for anything else you might need - I have no life and I use my phone to check Gaia all the time, so it's not hard to reach me. Oh, and we never discussed the issue of color or not...I'll cover the tab either way, and I'm not picky...just surprise me, does that work?

oops, didn't get the last part of this message till now. i did it in b&w lol

took a while because he and i were exchanging design notes.
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5857/drunkenstyleangelafinal.jpg

next is exaction

Dapper Raider

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces