Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Short and sweet: I'm bored and I want to draw characters. Been around for years and this is actually my first art shop woahhhhskdflkj

I will sketch a stylized single full-body pose of your original character. No anime or realistic style. It'll only be a sketch and not a fully-rendered line or digital painting.

BW Sketch: 300k
Simple Colors: 500k

Just send over the payment when I am done.

3 SLOTS MAX:
1. Voievoda (BW)
2. Shestval (Color)
3. open

Example of the style I'm aiming for:
[ x ] [ x ] [ x ]
The rest of my gallery:
http://drunkenstyle.deviantart.com/gallery/
http://soulcityrocker.blogspot.com

Finished Commissions
Nineball Yamada - B&W
Exaction - B&W
tuna yo - Color
SteamAngel London - Color
V i r - B&W
Sventeen - Color

FREEBIE:
meekstape (her birthday lol)

The Getdown:
- Original characters only. Avatars used as OCs don't technically count as original characters because you are using Gaia's items to create that OC.
- OCs using avatars and Gaia items ~*~*~*as reference~*~*~* is okay, but not preferrable
- Descriptions help improve productivity. Personality? Clothing? World they live in? etc.
- Don't forget to be descriptive about the body types to help me get the idea; if they're bulky, tall, dwarf, heavy, sexy, leggy, saggy, dat a**, etc.etc.
- if you can't describe it well, providing reference pictures will help improve productivity as well. actually, even if you describe it well, it's nice to see some ref pics. (and by references you don't have to show me art done by previous people, you can even just google up some images)
- no PM bribes
- if I really like your avatar I might draw a freebie
EDIT: oh i forgot, i'll make up the poses unless you have something specific you want them doing

Will Draw
- whatever
- any type of genre is okay (i.e. steampunk, wuxia, sci fi, cyberpunk, tokusatsu, etc.)
- creatures are okay
- fan characters are okay (like pokemon trainers or something)
- bestial anthropomorphs are okay

Not Okay (Why? See FAQ)
- fan art
- furry
- couples and groups

Questions:
What is "Midnight Marauding"?
It's based off the album Midnight Marauders by A Tribe Called Quest.

What's with the girl?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why won't you do avatar art?
I've never really been interested in doing avatar art. Some avatars don't pique my interest to draw, while some people have avatars that I think are genius and I want to draw those. Maybe I'll do avatar art in the future.

Why not furry?
I just don't like to do it lol. I enjoy drawing bestial anthros and creatures a lot more. The uglier the better. The only exceptions are fan characters, like Star Fox or Sonic or something.

Why this style and not realistic or anime?
I kinda get tired of seeing Mary Sue characters who all have the same body type: skinny and beautiful. I want a change of pace in Gaia where I can draw characters of all shapes and sizes and degrees of ugliness and beauty. I love exaggerating on disproportionate body types. Exaggerating those shapes help bring out more personality in the character and it will be a change of pace if you really want your super muscle character to be drawn well when you can only find people who only do sugoi bishounen prettyboys.

Why just sketches?
I'm a bit occupied IRL at the moment, trying to find work, working out, and socializing (I breakdance, but not recently, I've become a hermit due to art school) I don't have enough time to render things out until the sun calls out on me and pulls me away from my dark room.

Why not couples or groups?
Like previously mentioned, I don't have too much time to put down couples or groups. In the future I will.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in this thread so that other people who might have the same question can see it. If it's a personal problem like if you should flash your wang at a girl for some booty, then you can go ahead and ask me in PM. After that I'll go ahead and quote it in this thread.

Just kidding. Don't PM me, I don't have any space in my PM box.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Well, s**t. I like your train of thought, namely the part about everything being sugoi bishounen prettyboys and plain-a** characters.

Do you take RL commissions, or will you in the future? I've got a couple of characters that might be up your alley for this gold thing, but if I can afford it later I might want to commission you properly, should you feel up to it. I really like how you understand the concept of exaggerating body types - NOBODY grasps that, and when you have characters that aren't saddled with tons of sparkle and rainbows, every detail counts.
Nineball Yamada
Well, s**t. I like your train of thought, namely the part about everything being sugoi bishounen prettyboys and plain-a** characters.

Do you take RL commissions, or will you in the future? I've got a couple of characters that might be up your alley for this gold thing, but if I can afford it later I might want to commission you properly, should you feel up to it. I really like how you understand the concept of exaggerating body types - NOBODY grasps that, and when you have characters that aren't saddled with tons of sparkle and rainbows, every detail counts.

thanks bro, and RL commissions are just an afterthought for me at this point. but i will be able to do it in the future after i sort out my scheduling IRL.

Destitute Bibliophile

7,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Him?
He's a dirty old vagrant.
B&W.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

DrunkenStyle
thanks bro, and RL commissions are just an afterthought for me at this point. but i will be able to do it in the future after i sort out my scheduling IRL.
Oh, yeah, of course. I'm broke as hell at the moment anyway. This is something for the future, definitely.

In the meantime, do you think maybe my character Angela would be up your alley? She's a short, fat, one-eyed girl with a prosthetic leg, giant tits, and a mischievous streak. Maybe you could take a look at some pictures and see if she's up your alley?

â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ

Her profile's here if you care to read about her. I'm currently debating whether I want to throw down for color or not, but I figure I should wait and see if you're even interested before I blow a gasket from thinking too hard.

Eloquent Explorer

you draw so nice
mrrrghhh

tuna & yo
tuna is 15, yo is a frog.
they hitchhike the galaxy together and get into mischief.
face ref.
she's shortish, flat chested, wide-ish hips and a bit bow legged.

carpe diem / freebird / kierkegaard / sleight of hand
^ if you like any of dem bros I'll tell you more about them/give more refs
they have varying body types but youcan'treallytellintheserefs......

I've got world descriptions and EVERY QUESTION YOU HAVE I can answer so yea.

oh and uh
colour or b/w
I don't care

Shirtless Lover

Would Cello x x possibly count as a draw-able creature?
He's half asura, 19 and his hair is sentient.
B&W?
b&w sketch of any of these 4?

even tho they're a bit kawaii shoujo lololol but i still really like stylized art

derp
Exaction
Him?
He's a dirty old vagrant.
B&W.

lol, caerwyn=kirin, that's tight. looks pretty cool, anything specific in terms of personality or do you want me to wing it?

Nineball Yamada
DrunkenStyle
Oh, yeah, of course. I'm broke as hell at the moment anyway. This is something for the future, definitely.

In the meantime, do you think maybe my character Angela would be up your alley? She's a short, fat, one-eyed girl with a prosthetic leg, giant tits, and a mischievous streak. Maybe you could take a look at some pictures and see if she's up your alley?

â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ

Her profile's here if you care to read about her. I'm currently debating whether I want to throw down for color or not, but I figure I should wait and see if you're even interested before I blow a gasket from thinking too hard.

that's awesome, especially the turnaround. how much detail you want on the prosthetic leg? there's a bunch i have in mind but it depends on how it'll reflect on her character.

tuna yo
you draw so nice
mrrrghhh

tuna & yo
tuna is 15, yo is a frog.
they hitchhike the galaxy together and get into mischief.
face ref.
she's shortish, flat chested, wide-ish hips and a bit bow legged.

carpe diem / freebird / kierkegaard / sleight of hand
^ if you like any of dem bros I'll tell you more about them/give more refs
they have varying body types but youcan'treallytellintheserefs......

I've got world descriptions and EVERY QUESTION YOU HAVE I can answer so yea.

oh and uh
colour or b/w
I don't care

lol thanks. this is borderline avatar art though, do you want me to stick to the references or can i do some artistic liberties?

also i checked your other characters and they look pretty cool too

SteamAngel London
Would Cello x x possibly count as a draw-able creature?
He's half asura, 19 and his hair is sentient.
B&W?

i'm down like charlie brown. are those wing arms?

V i r

even tho they're a bit kawaii shoujo lololol but i still really like stylized art

derp

lolol, which one do you have your heart set on?

Eloquent Explorer

for tuna?
yeah, sure. the references are all a little varying...
you can take as many liberties as you would with any OC? if you know what I mean? lol
just don't drastically alter the design, but extra details/changes are fiiiine by me

even tho it is based off an avatar, I haven't provided the avatar as the reference in years haha

Jeering Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
ohhhh i like the way you draw creaturethings

/tries

maybe a b&w sketch of sersal, please? he's short (around 2 feet tall), reaaal scrawny (it's like his skin is stretched a bit tight, you can see his ribs and stuff), black clawed fingers/toes, big mouth.

i think most of the info is in the profile but if you have any questions i will answer yes
DrunkenStyle

V i r

derp

lolol, which one do you have your heart set on?

KJSHS YOU DIDN'T REJECT FIST PUMP
uh i think eir would probably be best or liang if you prefer tits and a** over skinny lmao

Destitute Bibliophile

7,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
He's very laid back and calm.
Smiles easily, basically never angry.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

DrunkenStyle
that's awesome, especially the turnaround. how much detail you want on the prosthetic leg? there's a bunch i have in mind but it depends on how it'll reflect on her character.
Thanks! She gets a lot of love. Oh, and her leg wouldn't have to be any more detailed than the pics that are already there; the idea behind her leg is that it's supposed to be simple and thin. From the front and back, she presents an almost rectangular silhouette with her drill curls, wide body and thick legs, so having her prosthetic be minimalistic further emphasizes the fact that she's missing a leg.

Is there anything else you'd like me to elaborate on, as far as she's concerned? I can give you as much or as little as you like; all the details are in my head. I've gotten some good references of her but I've yet to have the opportunity to work with an artist who puts such detail into their pieces and pays attention to the little things like, say, how a person's weight sits and other advanced concepts (relatively speaking).

Shirtless Lover

DrunkenStyle

i'm down like charlie brown. are those wing arms?

Omg yay ;w;
And yes, they are. Copper alloy, actually. And he doesn't have elbows either... |D
He's got something of a profile here, now that I think about it.

Should I set up a trade now or would you prefer I wait?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff