- Posted: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 09:30:32 +0000
Short and sweet: I'm bored and I want to draw characters. Been around for years and this is actually my first art shop woahhhhskdflkj
I will sketch a stylized single full-body pose of your original character. No anime or realistic style. It'll only be a sketch and not a fully-rendered line or digital painting.
BW Sketch: 300k
Simple Colors: 500k
Just send over the payment when I am done.
3 SLOTS MAX:
1. Voievoda (BW)
2. Shestval (Color)
Example of the style I'm aiming for:
[ x ] [ x ] [ x ]
The rest of my gallery:
Nineball Yamada - B&W
Exaction - B&W
tuna yo - Color
SteamAngel London - Color
V i r - B&W
Sventeen - Color
meekstape (her birthday lol)
- Original characters only. Avatars used as OCs don't technically count as original characters because you are using Gaia's items to create that OC.
- OCs using avatars and Gaia items ~*~*~*as reference~*~*~* is okay, but not preferrable
- Descriptions help improve productivity. Personality? Clothing? World they live in? etc.
- Don't forget to be descriptive about the body types to help me get the idea; if they're bulky, tall, dwarf, heavy, sexy, leggy, saggy, dat a**, etc.etc.
- if you can't describe it well, providing reference pictures will help improve productivity as well. actually, even if you describe it well, it's nice to see some ref pics. (and by references you don't have to show me art done by previous people, you can even just google up some images)
- no PM bribes
- if I really like your avatar I might draw a freebie
EDIT: oh i forgot, i'll make up the poses unless you have something specific you want them doing
- any type of genre is okay (i.e. steampunk, wuxia, sci fi, cyberpunk, tokusatsu, etc.)
- creatures are okay
- fan characters are okay (like pokemon trainers or something)
- bestial anthropomorphs are okay
Not Okay (Why? See FAQ)
- fan art
- couples and groups
What is "Midnight Marauding"?
It's based off the album Midnight Marauders by A Tribe Called Quest.
What's with the girl?
Why won't you do avatar art?
I've never really been interested in doing avatar art. Some avatars don't pique my interest to draw, while some people have avatars that I think are genius and I want to draw those. Maybe I'll do avatar art in the future.
Why not furry?
I just don't like to do it lol. I enjoy drawing bestial anthros and creatures a lot more. The uglier the better. The only exceptions are fan characters, like Star Fox or Sonic or something.
Why this style and not realistic or anime?
I kinda get tired of seeing Mary Sue characters who all have the same body type: skinny and beautiful. I want a change of pace in Gaia where I can draw characters of all shapes and sizes and degrees of ugliness and beauty. I love exaggerating on disproportionate body types. Exaggerating those shapes help bring out more personality in the character and it will be a change of pace if you really want your super muscle character to be drawn well when you can only find people who only do sugoi bishounen prettyboys.
Why just sketches?
I'm a bit occupied IRL at the moment, trying to find work, working out, and socializing (I breakdance, but not recently, I've become a hermit due to art school) I don't have enough time to render things out until the sun calls out on me and pulls me away from my dark room.
Why not couples or groups?
Like previously mentioned, I don't have too much time to put down couples or groups. In the future I will.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in this thread so that other people who might have the same question can see it. If it's a personal problem like if you should flash your wang at a girl for some booty, then you can go ahead and ask me in PM. After that I'll go ahead and quote it in this thread.
Just kidding. Don't PM me, I don't have any space in my PM box.