Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3

. 1 100.0% [ 619 ]
Total Votes:[ 619 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 403 404 405 > >> >>> »|

ninja heart heart heart

Devout Smoker

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------;&7
I was in the newspaper the title
"Local teen crash's car into pole cause's weeks of confusion"

The had to replace it. and then it had no sign for like 3 weeks, so everyone missed the turn for that street.......
Lawl go thing my dad had car insurance. mad

Ref's for any Art Detail's i might want you to look at when i order art. Art Whor'n 07'

Beloved Fatcat

Yeah, eventually lol. xDD
{I live kinda by a park....but it has no playground...*sadness*
>///< Thanks Sun i try to be cute lol

Melancholy Kiss i can stop staring at you cute sig....LOL
O 3O

Friend

chinjaa
ninja heart heart heart

oh chinny<3

mel:: o.o
                oh dear.
                well now youre famous! ;D

canty:: naw im sure you'll pick it up quick x3

Devout Smoker

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------;&7
LAWL i just changed my cig im going to go art whor'n to get a new art by the same artus... just of this avitar Lol.

Ref's for any Art Detail's i might want you to look at when i order art. Art Whor'n 07'

Friend

cw:: wutttt
                park with no playground = park with no fun :[
                haha mel's cute sig has disappeared

{Oh the Cute Sig is now gone....
my face was like this O 3O to this ; ^ ;
LOL

And that is what i said sun
i was like WTF a park with no playground what kinda park is this...
and like every time i go there is looks so DEAD.....xD

Devout Smoker

Lawl well if someone will understand what type of pose i want it would be kinda amazin. D;

If you have seen the matrix you might know what i want, when someone falls backwards out of glass. without the bullets or anything and glass, just the person thats about to make a fall and there face is like HOLY $#17 when there feet are like barey touching the ground just there heals are on the ground and there whole body is in a strat line backwards and if the have a tie you can see it.... Sorry it this page strech's but i want to get my point across. i dont think anyone understands what i want D:

Your whole shop screams vogue to me! I love it! <33

Friend

cw:: so what is it, just a field with some benches?

mel:: yeah i get it, arms flailing, torso almost parallel to the ground, feet losing their grip, tie following the laws of inertia and looking like its floating

thanks ace! :]

Player

sun xD
suniasunshine

User Image
Ref:User Image
Pose: I'm not really sure but her personality is shes pretty shy towards people but manages to always come of sexy. Some clev to if you could make the dress like lower down. Quite slim but still have nice curves. Can the eye be like the same green color as the rest instead of red. Shes wearing green laced ballerina slippers so maybe you could mix something up around the pose ^^
Just go for you life you art is amazing!

Offer: 700k

no thank you D:

User Image

Thats okay :]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Friend

suni:: <3

{Well its a really big park but is had like
a foot ball field and like a skaters ring thingy and yeah the rest is just trees...most like it....

Devout Smoker

Kiss=Intulatial Badass.
@Ace, Can i steal your sig???

@sun, Omg you know what i mean >> to bad im almost to the end of my art whor'n for a bit D'; if i had the gold i would totaly have you do that so i had like an epic art in my sig..... I want you to be a noob with amazing art so bad so i can lowball you on your price's xP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff