Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Lunaric Sun
I think I am a bit of a clutter mess at the moment x.x
yeah, I like the hair, and wolves and the black cape thing... But if it was a little more trimmed up I could do it.... Can The two wolf cubs be playing! *^_^*

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Collected Pixel Dust
Me!

You are 7th, I was planning on upping the price to what ever the first 6 said that I should offer them for... Is that OK? You can at least see some examples I have then?

8,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Mountain Baby Roses
Collected Pixel Dust
Me!

You are 7th, I was planning on upping the price to what ever the first 6 said that I should offer them for... Is that OK? You can at least see some examples I have then?
Examples would be swell, in the meant time I'll play booty grab.

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Collected Pixel Dust
Mountain Baby Roses
Collected Pixel Dust
Me!

I'm not going to get done with one tonight though. sweatdrop sorry. One should be up tomorrow though. When I'm ready with the price I'll quote you? I have 6 lined up though right now, and I don't know how long it'll take.

8,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Mountain Baby Roses
Collected Pixel Dust
Mountain Baby Roses
Collected Pixel Dust
Me!

I'm not going to get done with one tonight though. sweatdrop sorry. One should be up tomorrow though. When I'm ready with the price I'll quote you? I have 6 lined up though right now, and I don't know how long it'll take.

That'd be great. 3nodding
Mountain Baby Roses

Yep, I'm just letting people have their fun with my characters
Mountain Baby Roses

trying is all I ask of anyone mrgreen

Masterful Shapeshifter

22,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gaian 50
Mountain Baby Roses
Lunaric Sun
I think I am a bit of a clutter mess at the moment x.x
yeah, I like the hair, and wolves and the black cape thing... But if it was a little more trimmed up I could do it.... Can The two wolf cubs be playing! *^_^*
oh yes of course smile

Shameless Nerd

16,100 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mountain Baby Roses
Ravyn457
Mountain Baby Roses
Ravyn457
do me?

eek yours is going to be a HUGE stretch for me I'm afraid... Haha! I guess I should have stated nothing too dark. But I believe I am capable of a stretch... Are you sure there isn't another dream avi you don't want me to try that might be a little less... Dark. Haha! Yours will still be free. I was just hoping for my first ones to be something I am a little more comfortable with. Does that make sense?... To give people more of a feel for how I do?... I am still willing if this is the one you want.

(could you do me a favor though and delete your first post So you are not in my first 15 posts?
thanks.)

User Image
what about one of these? it's essentially the same character, but different colorations

OK, So you just want her in all black? I can't tell if she has it on, do you want those red things on her waist? I think I can do the boots and bats as well.
I think I can have it done by tomorrow sometime. I'm going to try my best, just because yours is free, I'm not skimping!( I'm pretty sure because I'm a perfectionist I can't skimp haha!)

You can do it like in the picture with the purple hair and blue cape. unless you already started, lol. and they're not bats, they're crows.

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Ravyn457

Rosalina Donovan

ALPHANUM3R1C

XxSerenity HeartxX

Ararelia

Lunaric Sun

Collected Pixel Dust

Thank you all for your patience, it looks like it's going to take a little longer than expected to get used to drawing on the computer. Thanks for being my "test subject" I have now spent close to 5 hours on Miss Ravyn 's and still have not came up with a technique I like. (I am really wishing I knew where my Photoshop disc went to. We have moved allot these past couple years)
So for you 7 I am changing my status to "FREE!"-donations accepted ^_^
*sigh* the whole reason why I started this was to raise gold for a thread I am starting for mom's. So if you would like to donate that would be lovely! But I am still going to do your art for free, I may have to give up and just do it on paper but I WILL get you 7 something!
Mountain Baby Roses

i always tip however small an item it is. Anyway, good luck and just update me!

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Rosalina Donovan
Mountain Baby Roses

i always tip however small an item it is. Anyway, good luck and just update me!
thank you! And will do!

Masterful Shapeshifter

22,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gaian 50
Mountain Baby Roses
thank you for letting me know, no rush smile I will definitely make a donation smile

8,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Mountain Baby Roses

Collected Pixel Dust

Thank you all for your patience, it looks like it's going to take a little longer than expected to get used to drawing on the computer. Thanks for being my "test subject" I have now spent close to 5 hours on Miss Ravyn 's and still have not came up with a technique I like. (I am really wishing I knew where my Photoshop disc went to. We have moved allot these past couple years)
So for you 7 I am changing my status to "FREE!"-donations accepted ^_^
*sigh* the whole reason why I started this was to raise gold for a thread I am starting for mom's. So if you would like to donate that would be lovely! But I am still going to do your art for free, I may have to give up and just do it on paper but I WILL get you 7 something!

Yay, thank you.
I will make a donation once my hoard sells. ^^

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Lunaric Sun
Mountain Baby Roses
thank you for letting me know, no rush smile I will definitely make a donation smile
thank you! As I am finding it... Difficult as is to try this, being new and all, can you post a less cluttered avi?.... Unless you want me to attempt the current? I'm willing, but I'm not promising it will be very good...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff