Negotiable, a little high. 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
Art? Where? Ooo, money! 0.75 75.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

User Image
READ:

Rules:
1. Don't steal my art!!
2. Don't complain, if you have problems you don't have to buy the art.
3. Read the list of waiting people before asking for your art at a certain time.

And now samples...
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

^Those examples are all study hall doodles, except the first one. I can do better with time.

If you want a background it might look something like this, or if you want it dark I could make a dark one too... (minus the sword)
User Image

Waiting list:

(When this list is full it will say "closed" at the top of this post.)

Styles:
1.I do any portion of the body, I'll draw just it's left foot if you ask me to.
2.I usually don't do that much color, but if you want it the color will be done on a cheap computer program (note: my example.)
3.I do chibi, realistic, not cartoony.
4.I can also draw your avatar greatly emphasizing a particular item if you want.

Prices:
(If you feel like suggesting a lower or even higher price, please do so.)
Chibi (full or partial): 1k ea.
Realistic (full): 2k ea.
Realistic (partial): 1k ea.
Weapons: 500 ea. or 1k per page of 3 weapons.
+Background: +1k ea.

Note: please give me specifics, such as the portion of your avatar you want drawn, the style of art, any picky little wants, and wether or not you want a background etc.

Thanks for buying my art, and I'll display next to the names on the waiting list what step I am on.

[Satisfied customers: 1]

User Image
If you aren't satisfied with my art feel free to let me know what's wrong with it and I'll draw more examples with the problems fixed.
My art usually takes a day per avatar, If it takes longer please don't bug me for it, it probably will be unfinished and not the best of my skill.
Hour 1: hopes are up...
... Hour 2: nobody has come yet... my coffee is cold...
...Hour 3: hope is lost... lunch time...
Note to self: Bad examples don't draw people in. damn...
Why don't I just fish?
Those Black 90s Gloves Hockey Mask Gray Torque Pants Bone Dragon Helm Black Vest Black Class Sock
Wow I didn't know I could do that...
Cool... fear my clone!!!
Hour 4: No trace of hope remains... though I could just stay here and continue talking to myself...
A few minutes later: I have chosen to stay here and talk to myself, I don't believe anyone has even bothered to come here...
A few more minutes later: I have gained more than 150 gold talking to only myself, the pity is overwhelming... I wonder is someone is reading this?
A bump for luck, fellow commissioner.

Don't lose hope so easily. :3
hour 5: one person visits, after viewing other shops I have begun to wonder why people do not visit mine... maybe the few art skills I have are waisted on an unpopular style of art... hopefully someone likes this art and will ask for it...
A few minutes later: I am going to go to the pricing subforum and see if I am doing anything wrong... though I have seen art equal to mine sell for over 7k.

Note: I forgot to put this message in document format.
bump good luck ^_^ business is slow in this forum sometimes.. but never loose hope

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff