• Friend of the Goat 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
Some Wench
Da Bunninator
/crosses fingers that your bribe slots are open/

ORDER UP!

WHAT I WANT:: Art of my avvie!
REFERENCES:: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. *NOTE* Tektek does not have the "Descended Demon" nor "Eirene's Spirit," at least that I could find, so I had to grab the white versions of them, but at least you can see the individual items if needed. Her Cloak should be part dark gray/black, and her tail and stockings (but not shoes) should definitely be black
PRICE:: Modus Operandi 12th Gen.
OTHER:: Preferably like the last example in your "full body color" example section, I imagine her very regal and probably an uppity snob, but a very pretty one.

Last but not least, do you want to contact me outside of Gaia? Do you want my skype/KIK, if your going to be wanting a quick & real time updates on your art then you can have my contact details. so just insert an X beside the yes or the no below, depending on your answer

[X] YES
                  [ ] NO

Some Wench
Mathrador

I'm sorry, Maybe i'm being a little simple I have just woken up after all, I'm just a little confused by your order. Your offering Modus Operandi and yet you don't want the bribe art you want the normal full body color art? Or do you want the bribe art?....The bribe art is just headshots/busts of the very last style there are only two examples....i'm super confused. I do want to accept your order I'm just confused as to what your order is exactly sweatdrop

Sorry, I should have specified CX I do want the bribe slot, but I really want a full body piece. I could imagine that style as full body would be insanely time consuming, so I would be more than ok with the style of your last full body example!

Benevolent Donator

Da Bunninator
Some Wench
Da Bunninator
/crosses fingers that your bribe slots are open/

ORDER UP!

WHAT I WANT:: Art of my avvie!
REFERENCES:: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. *NOTE* Tektek does not have the "Descended Demon" nor "Eirene's Spirit," at least that I could find, so I had to grab the white versions of them, but at least you can see the individual items if needed. Her Cloak should be part dark gray/black, and her tail and stockings (but not shoes) should definitely be black
PRICE:: Modus Operandi 12th Gen.
OTHER:: Preferably like the last example in your "full body color" example section, I imagine her very regal and probably an uppity snob, but a very pretty one.

Last but not least, do you want to contact me outside of Gaia? Do you want my skype/KIK, if your going to be wanting a quick & real time updates on your art then you can have my contact details. so just insert an X beside the yes or the no below, depending on your answer

[X] YES
                  [ ] NO

Some Wench
Mathrador

I'm sorry, Maybe i'm being a little simple I have just woken up after all, I'm just a little confused by your order. Your offering Modus Operandi and yet you don't want the bribe art you want the normal full body color art? Or do you want the bribe art?....The bribe art is just headshots/busts of the very last style there are only two examples....i'm super confused. I do want to accept your order I'm just confused as to what your order is exactly sweatdrop

Sorry, I should have specified CX I do want the bribe slot, but I really want a full body piece. I could imagine that style as full body would be insanely time consuming, so I would be more than ok with the style of your last full body example!

Okie dokie then why don't we meet in the middle then m'dear, i'll do one headshot in the bribe style and one full body color peice in my normal drawing style but that one will be flat color, or at least simple shading?

Benevolent Donator

Strait Jackie
ORDER UP!
WHAT I WANT: Two Full body Color (a front and back), High Detail
REFERENCES: Character , Clothing Details , Close-up
PRICE: 300 mil biggrin
OTHER: The request is for a reference type of image, like the "Character" reference except in your style. Also in the "Clothing Details" its not specified that there are straps on top of each shoulder, but in the other references its visible.

I have a couple of questions regarding your order. The straight jacket, no matter how I look at it I can't see how it would offer any actual restraint. I mean in normal straight jackets the arm sleeves are very long and wrap around to the back and are restrained there meaning the occupant cant move their arms at all. Also the back restraints look like their screwed in dead space style?. I don't know if this is a mistake in the artists drawing or if they are just ascetic which if they are then they serve no restraint function either. I just can't wrap my head around how this straight jacket works and the more I try the more confused I'm becoming. It's striking me that the character is a smut/fetish style character?. I'm sorry if I'm barking up the wrong tree here I'm just trying to understand how everything works together, I can't draw it if I don't understand it. It would be like asking a blind man to draw a tree.

Fensalir's Wife

Divine Nymph

8,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
Some Wench
Okie dokie then why don't we meet in the middle then m'dear, i'll do one headshot in the bribe style and one full body color peice in my normal drawing style but that one will be flat color, or at least simple shading?

Oh that would be amazing! Flat color would be totally fine if you are doing the headshot as well. c: I'll send the trade for the item now, if you are okay with that, so I remember it c:

Fashionable Lunatic

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Some Wench
You are correct in that the sleeves are long and meant to be buckled at the back. Unfortunately most of the references I have are frontal depictions of the character / jacket and I don't have any that accurately depict how the arms are connected at the back. By description instead of the standard buckle the arms are connected together at the back by a large locking mechanism. As for the back itself its supposed to be like .jpg?imgmax=800]this, except instead of buckles the straps have locks on them. As for the smut / fetish style, I feel its not so much the subject matter but how you interpret it. Its unavoidable that most would see the character in such light, given her clothing sweatdrop
I'm glad you're asking these questions. Though if they haven't really answered anything I'll leave you the freedom of how to accurately depict the character.

Angelic Gatekeeper

15,225 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
Some Wench
Phantasmai
ORDER UP!

WHAT I WANT::
REFERENCES::
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PRICE:: 20m for your High-Detail full-body User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (I saw your pricing generally at 5-7 but it deserves more!)
OTHER:: I'm a dwarf at heart; a robust, jolly, pleasantly pudgy, mountain-livin' ale-swiggin' lass! You can be as creative as you want as far as pose and expression, the only things I ask be remembered are that there has to be a blue carnation implemented somewhere on or around her, and that she's not as "skinny" as our Gaian avatars depict. Don't be afraid to put a little meat on her bones~

Do you want to contact me outside of Gaia?

[ ] YES
                  [ X ] NO

Some Wench
Mathrador

Your art is beautiful and I would be honored to purchase some emotion_kirakira

I'm sorry, but i'm going to have to decline your order it clearly says in my 'Things I will not draw' that i'm not currently drawing wings. I do apologize. Also my slots are full, if you wish to order again in the future I might attempt your wings as i'm also a dwarf at heart ~<3 wink

Oh! I'm sorry I completely linked the wrong tektek! I have one without wings on it I meant to leave here with you due to that. Tektek is currently erroring, so here is the image only a little bigger than normal. I had posted when you only had two slots taken, but GG posting the wrong link on my part to miss it! I'll come back when I see an open slot :3

Benevolent Donator

Strait Jackie
Some Wench
You are correct in that the sleeves are long and meant to be buckled at the back. Unfortunately most of the references I have are frontal depictions of the character / jacket and I don't have any that accurately depict how the arms are connected at the back. By description instead of the standard buckle the arms are connected together at the back by a large locking mechanism. As for the back itself its supposed to be like .jpg?imgmax=800]this, except instead of buckles the straps have locks on them. As for the smut / fetish style, I feel its not so much the subject matter but how you interpret it. Its unavoidable that most would see the character in such light, given her clothing sweatdrop
I'm glad you're asking these questions. Though if they haven't really answered anything I'll leave you the freedom of how to accurately depict the character.

ahhh that makes more sence, I often worry that people will take offence when I question their OC bt its a mixture of just wanting to learn more and wanting to understand the character more. Ok, so would you say that the pink bits on her sleeves would be the bits that tie round the back or would you say it'd be the grey bit?. Your explanations have helped alot :') I just want to draw her right you know?, I was planning on doing a front, side & back view though possibly only heavily shadeing and coloring the front part. It depends on how difficult it is haha sweatdrop though considering the price your paying me I should probably shade all three shots eh?. I was also intending on adding a area along the side where you can put her height, weight, age ect :3 I really like doing character sheets *^*

Benevolent Donator

Phantasmai
Some Wench
Phantasmai
ORDER UP!

WHAT I WANT::
REFERENCES::
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PRICE:: 20m for your High-Detail full-body User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (I saw your pricing generally at 5-7 but it deserves more!)
OTHER:: I'm a dwarf at heart; a robust, jolly, pleasantly pudgy, mountain-livin' ale-swiggin' lass! You can be as creative as you want as far as pose and expression, the only things I ask be remembered are that there has to be a blue carnation implemented somewhere on or around her, and that she's not as "skinny" as our Gaian avatars depict. Don't be afraid to put a little meat on her bones~

Do you want to contact me outside of Gaia?

[ ] YES
                  [ X ] NO

Some Wench
Mathrador

Your art is beautiful and I would be honored to purchase some emotion_kirakira

I'm sorry, but i'm going to have to decline your order it clearly says in my 'Things I will not draw' that i'm not currently drawing wings. I do apologize. Also my slots are full, if you wish to order again in the future I might attempt your wings as i'm also a dwarf at heart ~<3 wink

Oh! I'm sorry I completely linked the wrong tektek! I have one without wings on it I meant to leave here with you due to that. Tektek is currently erroring, so here is the image only a little bigger than normal. I had posted when you only had two slots taken, but GG posting the wrong link on my part to miss it! I'll come back when I see an open slot :3

I'll tell you what bubs, since you placed your order when I had two slots I'll just put you in as the forth slot which I just right now made up haha :3 I do like your avi/oc design shes very I dunno appealing to me and I REALLY wanna draw her hehe :3 I'll quote you when I start work on her mkay bubs ~<3

Angelic Gatekeeper

15,225 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
Some Wench
I'll tell you what bubs, since you placed your order when I had two slots I'll just put you in as the forth slot which I just right now made up haha :3 I do like your avi/oc design shes very I dunno appealing to me and I REALLY wanna draw her hehe :3 I'll quote you when I start work on her mkay bubs ~<3

That would be awesome! Feel free to take your time indeed, fill your other orders first~ I'm going to start the trade though to keep your payment reserved (So I don't go and spend it xD).

Fashionable Lunatic

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Some Wench
ahhh that makes more sence, I often worry that people will take offence when I question their OC bt its a mixture of just wanting to learn more and wanting to understand the character more. Ok, so would you say that the pink bits on her sleeves would be the bits that tie round the back or would you say it'd be the grey bit?. Your explanations have helped alot :') I just want to draw her right you know?, I was planning on doing a front, side & back view though possibly only heavily shadeing and coloring the front part. It depends on how difficult it is haha sweatdrop though considering the price your paying me I should probably shade all three shots eh?. I was also intending on adding a area along the side where you can put her height, weight, age ect :3 I really like doing character sheets *^*
The pink part on the sleeves would be the one tied at the back; the pink part is supposed to be reinforced material that can withstand pulling and tugging. Its a characteristic seen mainly in straitjackets used in the past. In addition, or at least the way I envisioned it, it would have an effect similar to finger traps: the harder you pull the more constricting it becomes. The top / neck area of the straitjacket is meant to resemble the look of a karate gi or Happi coat. Also if you were wondering yes that is a zipper in the front of the crotch strap sweatdrop . Underneath the restraint I envisioned she'ed be wearing a uniform similar to a shorty swimsuit, with an equivalent zipper in the front. This feature of the restraint implied could be kept on for longer periods.
I really appreciate that you're taking the time and effort in constructing a full one sheet biggrin . The info I made for her though is really bare, at the minimum she's supposed to be in her mid or late teens, average or appropriate height / weight, ethnicity would have been Asian / Japanese. The reason for her restraints would have been due to her being in a maximum juvenile facility or psyche ward.

Benevolent Donator

Strait Jackie

Heya hun, sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you it's been a hella hectic week xD anyway heres the basic thing. I took some small liberties with the back of the straight jacket. Just to make it actually work as a straight jacket. If she was just wearing the wraps and bonds on top of the swim suit thing underneath it wouldn't offer much restraint so I made a few tweeks. nothing major, i hope you don't mind. If you don't like them I can always try and re-draw it.

anyway here you go <3

Benevolent Donator

DarkestPappreka

Hello my dear, I've started on your request since I was waiting on feedback from Strait Jackie. I hope you don't mind I added a little cotton tail since she's a rabbit and all. If you dislike it I can always remove it. I hope you like her so far, please do let me know if i've done anything wrong >.<

Here you go m'darling

11,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
Some Wench
DarkestPappreka

Hello my dear, I've started on your request since I was waiting on feedback from Strait Jackie. I hope you don't mind I added a little cotton tail since she's a rabbit and all. If you dislike it I can always remove it. I hope you like her so far, please do let me know if i've done anything wrong >.<

Here you go m'darling

OMG she looks so awsome i love it xD i love the tail i'm glad you added it. xD

Fashionable Lunatic

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Some Wench
Strait Jackie

Heya hun, sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you it's been a hella hectic week xD anyway heres the basic thing. I took some small liberties with the back of the straight jacket. Just to make it actually work as a straight jacket. If she was just wearing the wraps and bonds on top of the swim suit thing underneath it wouldn't offer much restraint so I made a few tweeks. nothing major, i hope you don't mind. If you don't like them I can always try and re-draw it.

anyway here you go <3
That looks really good eek , the amount of detail and notes provided are awesome 3nodding
I say press on with the effort biggrin

Benevolent Donator

DarkestPappreka
ORDER UP!

WHAT I WANT:: Full body
REFERENCES:: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PRICE:: 3.5mil
OTHER:: This is my new oc so you'd be one of the first to draw her. She is a rabbit who is a professional Jewlery Theif. (just something for you to see what she is, i also love meeting other artists from the UK )

[ X] YES
                  [ ] NO

Some Wench
Mathrador

Here you go my dear, I just finished yours off first since it's a lot simpler compared to Strait Jackie's haha

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces