• Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Obsessive Millionaire

13,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
HaliDarkFire
I'd need a good bribe, and to make sure none of the characters are super hard, etc.

Worth a shot.
Trying to get wedding art. I want a picture of the bride, groom, their son (who was the ring barer in the wedding), and the brides dad. I currently have 300k

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(the groom's hat is screwy via tektek, there are 3 tufts of hair coming out of the hat above the brim that shouldn't be visible)

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Just grouped together? Or a specific setup?

Questionable Citizen

12,325 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
HaliDarkFire

Ahh~! Absolutely amazing~! <33 Thank you so much~!

Shameless Sage

12,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
HaliDarkFire
SaintTape

Hey Hali!
I would like~
An OC or OC couple of your choice~!
User name: SaintTape
What kind: Chibi-Ish
hair/eyes: (See link above)
special info: (See link above)
extra: Feel free to dress them however you'd like. If you need any more information about any of them, just ask!
Payment: 150k for one, or 325k for a couple
What do I like????: Cheesecake

got a little over zealous. Same style, just.... better? XD.
send trade please, hope you like~
User Image

I don't mind when people get overzealous razz
It's lovely, it really is. Thank you very much.

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Business Millionaire

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Hey Hali!

I would like~
User name: An Experiment
What kind: Adventure Time x3 and Pony x1

[ PONY ]
hair/eyes: Curly long white hair with one light pink streak in the front and a light blue feather in a decorative place. Ice blue eyes.
special info: Bubbly personality but not the brightest crayon in the box. A *tough* derpy. Could be a dumb blond. Really likes making plushes kiss, haha (well, slashing people..)
extra: Like young Bambi body/fur pattern only with a horn and near-white pink fur. Then white hair with light light pink streaks (a tad bit darker than fur.) and white hooves. smile I have no current refs. :

[ ADVENTURE TIME ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hair Eyes: Pic
Special Info:
He's warrior-like and an Alpha/strong in appearance. He's a bounty hunter so he's reckless in personality, young (20s), and has his face painted (obviously.) He has large red claws that take up most of his hands. He's a human with animal features, not an anthro. He has a pet Raptor he can ride and keeps leashed.

- could he be fighting..

Hair/Eyes: Pic
Special Info:
Shorter than the other guy by a foot. He's serious, older (thirtyish), and his face is painted like a bird/amphibian. He has a whip-like tail with gold fire at the end. Has regular sized gold claws, and is an Omega/weaker warrior-like. He's also a human with animal features, not an anthro.

Seperate/Third

Hair/Eyes: Pic
Special Info:
It's the same blond guy with the bull you did before. Make him kind of "foofy" like he just rolled out of bed (bedhead, irritated expression/tired, rumpled clothes). If possible, make his shirt sleeveless with the orange cat and leopard print undies. The little bull on his head, if possible, less anime like and a bit more realistic and browner. Give it an "up to no good" expression.

Payment:
400k? :3

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Sweet Strawberry Kittie

all set?

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Am_I_God
HaliDarkFire
I'd need a good bribe, and to make sure none of the characters are super hard, etc.

Worth a shot.
Trying to get wedding art. I want a picture of the bride, groom, their son (who was the ring barer in the wedding), and the brides dad. I currently have 300k

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(the groom's hat is screwy via tektek, there are 3 tufts of hair coming out of the hat above the brim that shouldn't be visible)

Just grouped together? Or a specific setup?

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
cedesbby

sketches are done.
lemme know what you think. I may make sam taller. He also looks shorter while next to Jofranka XD.
User Image
User Image
User Image

Business Millionaire

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

I edited my post. sweatdrop Didn't know if you didn't see it or just was angry that I didn't post properly. *meekly runs off*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff