Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visit Count!

+1 1 100.0% [ 409 ]
Total Votes:[ 409 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 231 232 233 > >> >>> »|

Questionable Pilot

@Cannibal: Okay then! 3nodding

@Nyu, Master, & Poptart: Thanks for requesting, but your requests won't be accepted right now. My slots are full. sweatdrop

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
Hakui-Kitsune
@Cannibal: Okay then! 3nodding

@Nyu, Master, & Poptart: Thanks for requesting, but your requests won't be accepted right now. My slots are full. sweatdrop

oh biggrin let me know i want to be on the waiting list lol

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
Hakui-Kitsune
@Oni_Him3 & Kovka: Thanks for requesting, but your requests will have to wait until I finish 2 of the other 3. I hope you don't mind. smile

@Cannibal: If you want, but like I said with Ninshoo, I will not complete my side of the trade until I've finished and sent the art. 3nodding

mhmm thats np smile take your time

Questionable Pilot

@Poptart: I don't really have an official waiting list, but I will try to remember your request once I'm done with the first 3. 3nodding

@Oni: All right, thank you. smile

5,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
This is exciting!!

Questionable Pilot

@Cannibal: I'm glad you think so! xd

Dedicated Seeker

Hakui-Kitsune
@Katy: Been spending a lot of gold lately? :3

User Image

Yes~ On these wings, and the cloud AI. On another note, bloody Hell! Somebody's~ popular!

Questionable Pilot

@Katy: Well, the items are very worth it. They're so pretty. 3nodding
And you think so? xd

Dedicated Seeker

User Image

Yeah but they make it so easy to spend lots of gold very quickly! D:
Yes~ I'm surprised you weren't this busy in the old shop. I suppose this instance would support my theory of single-artist shops being better than joint shops.

Questionable Pilot

@Katy: I have that problem with gold shop items. xd Especially hats. Gaia has a lot of cute and awesome hats.
Well, that shop was 2 years old. After a few weeks, traffic dies down. And 2 years after, traffic could almost be nonexistent. That and everyone except me was out. xd

5,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
I want so many cute items but they are over 600k or higher!!

Allen_Jie's Waifu

Adored Sweetheart

13,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image

Bump! yum_puddi

I was wondering... Can I interest chuu in being affiliates? ;3 Yay traditional art!

User Image

Dedicated Seeker

User Image

I never really got into hats, to be honest. I can find very few that look good on my avi.
Hey, you had me! I stuck around through all the hiatuses. Anyway, I've come across some art shops that are still very much alive and kicking after a couple years. I'm surprised yours wasn't one of them. Your art is awesome and it's dirt cheap. What more could someone ask for?

Questionable Pilot

@Cannibal: Those are some expensively cute items! eek

@Icy: Sure! All I need is a link. 3nodding

@Katy: Yeah, I can see how a lot of hats wouldn't work with your avatar. sweatdrop
Of course I had you. xd I think the reason why my shop wasn't still very much alive was because of publicity... and maybe my other artists. sweatdrop Maybe this shop will have a better running time than my joint shop?

Rainbow Treasure

emotion_c8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas