Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visit Count!

+1 1 100.0% [ 409 ]
Total Votes:[ 409 ]

Questionable Pilot

DarkRybrin

Sounds like a lot of interesting concepts you have there for art. 3nodding I'm pretty curious about the faun paladin, though I can't say if my art style would fit the preferred image for the character. sweatdrop Especially since my handle of armor is pretty sloppy and mediocre.
And I'm sorry for saying that your avatars are intimidating, but at least it isn't just yours. It's anyone's who comes over with complex/cluttered avatars. sweatdrop

Loving Ram

76,050 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Hakui-Kitsune
Sounds like a lot of interesting concepts you have there for art. 3nodding I'm pretty curious about the faun paladin, though I can't say if my art style would fit the preferred image for the character. sweatdrop Especially since my handle of armor is pretty sloppy and mediocre.
And I'm sorry for saying that your avatars are intimidating, but at least it isn't just yours. It's anyone's who comes over with complex/cluttered avatars. sweatdrop

If you ever want to try any of them, we'll hop onto messages and we can talk about what you're in the mood for. I have a character/look for every mood.
Well, armor would be good practice for you, but with the paladin, I'd probably simplify her down into plainclothes. Fae armor is ridiculously complex and gorgeous, and if you're scared of layering...not throwing her full regalia at you, by any means.
I understand. I'm sure I scare away a lot of potential artists by dressing/acting the way I do.

Questionable Pilot

DarkRybrin

Okay. 3nodding I'm up for that.
I've never seen what fae armor looks like, so I can only go by your description since I'm not sure what I'm looking for in a Google search. sweatdrop If you say it's ridiculously complex but gorgeous, I'll take your word on it.
I don't think how you act but really so much how you dress your avatar. Like the one you're wearing now I can see scaring off a few artists. sweatdrop

dusterix's Partner

Invisible Dragon

~†۩۝==XXXKULLOTTEXXX==۝۩†~

I am wondering when you'll be off your hiatus...I feel bad asking you for freebs all the time so I figured I should pay ^^

Questionable Pilot

xXxkullottexXx

I'm not exactly sure when I'll be open again. sweatdrop I'm still struggling with keeping up with my freebie shop, so I want to wait until I've got good timing before taking on paid art again. If you'd want, I can add you to a quote list so that you can come and request when I do finally reopen this art thread. 3nodding

dusterix's Partner

Invisible Dragon

Hakui-Kitsune
xXxkullottexXx

I'm not exactly sure when I'll be open again. sweatdrop I'm still struggling with keeping up with my freebie shop, so I want to wait until I've got good timing before taking on paid art again. If you'd want, I can add you to a quote list so that you can come and request when I do finally reopen this art thread. 3nodding

That's alright ^^ I can wait smile

Questionable Pilot

xXxkullottexXx

Okay then. smile Thanks for being considerate.

Rouzenia's Kouhai

Sexy Noob

12,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Hakui-Kitsune

Long time no talk!

I heard what had happened to you, and I apologize for your injured hand emotion_8c

I'm hoping you're recovering rather well.

Anyways, how have you been since this time gap? emotion_c8

Questionable Pilot

UhhDavidx3

Yeah, my hand has since recovered fine. Got a barely visible scar on my finger and no permanent nerve damage. 3nodding I've been well but could always be better since we last talked. Trying to get a better time management handle with freebies before reopening my main shop. sweatdrop

Rouzenia's Kouhai

Sexy Noob

12,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Hakui-Kitsune
UhhDavidx3

Yeah, my hand has since recovered fine. Got a barely visible scar on my finger and no permanent nerve damage. 3nodding I've been well but could always be better since we last talked. Trying to get a better time management handle with freebies before reopening my main shop. sweatdrop

That's good to hear! I want to make sure my favourite artist/person-to-talk-to was fine, so I'm definitely glad you're doing better.
I see, you'd most definitely have to take care of that before reopening your shop, in which, everyone here hope that you take your time, it's literally no rush, and if there is from anyone of us, I'll personally send them a ban hammer rofl Your art is really worth the wait.
Anything else new happened while we haven't spoken?

Questionable Pilot

UhhDavidx3
Hakui-Kitsune
UhhDavidx3

That's good to hear! I want to make sure my favourite artist/person-to-talk-to was fine, so I'm definitely glad you're doing better.
I see, you'd most definitely have to take care of that before reopening your shop, in which, everyone here hope that you take your time, it's literally no rush, and if there is from anyone of us, I'll personally send them a ban hammer rofl Your art is really worth the wait.
Anything else new happened while we haven't spoken?

Yeah. It's mostly due to a lack of motivation. sweatdrop I'm trying to work through it, though, and hopefully I'll be reopening soon. However, due to a last minute call from work that's got me working a completely different schedule next week, and a 4-day vacation for Otakon the week after, I'm thinking it might not be very soon. sweatdrop You're welcome to correct any persistently outrageous behavior that might show up (i.e. people who try to start flame wars, attacking anyone personally, etc.), though. 3nodding
Not really. xd At least, nothing besides what I've already mentioned.

Rouzenia's Kouhai

Sexy Noob

12,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Hakui-Kitsune

Yeah. It's mostly due to a lack of motivation. sweatdrop I'm trying to work through it, though, and hopefully I'll be reopening soon. However, due to a last minute call from work that's got me working a completely different schedule next week, and a 4-day vacation for Otakon the week after, I'm thinking it might not be very soon. sweatdrop You're welcome to correct any persistently outrageous behavior that might show up (i.e. people who try to start flame wars, attacking anyone personally, etc.), though. 3nodding
Not really. xd At least, nothing besides what I've already mentioned.

I see, I know what you mean. When I draw on paper (because I can't draw on digital canvases at all emotion_facepalm ) I easily lose motivation. Hopefully it will be soon, but once again, no rush c: I don't want you, and the rest of us do not, to get discouraged and just close up shop for good! It'll be great to see you up and running soon though c: But once again, no rush; it's your life that you're putting on hold from time to time for us!
I wouldn't mind >: D, I'll be here to try and stop any war trying to come up, you truly do not deserve and neither does the victim being attacked.
Really? Not even something like new anime's, hand recovery stories, nothing? cry

Questionable Pilot

UhhDavidx3

Thanks for understanding. smile This impromptu scheduling for work is about as disorganized as it could get, so I honestly don't want to deal with anything else until this week over (or at least until Thursday). sweatdrop
Thankfully, I haven't had any incidents of that kind. Here's hoping my luck continues. 3nodding Knock on wood, I guess.
No stories about any hand recovery, but I have been watching a couple Kdramas as of late. xd A couple baseball anime (Princess Nine & Oofuri/Big Windup) as well.

Rouzenia's Kouhai

Sexy Noob

12,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Hakui-Kitsune
UhhDavidx3

Thanks for understanding. smile This impromptu scheduling for work is about as disorganized as it could get, so I honestly don't want to deal with anything else until this week over (or at least until Thursday). sweatdrop
Thankfully, I haven't had any incidents of that kind. Here's hoping my luck continues. 3nodding Knock on wood, I guess.
No stories about any hand recovery, but I have been watching a couple Kdramas as of late. xd A couple baseball anime (Princess Nine & Oofuri/Big Windup) as well.

Oh, it's no problem! Anyone that doesn't understand doesn't deserve your art and time, honestly. emotion_yatta and I somewhat know what you mean when it comes to scheduling at work. My job sometimes randomly call me in and I"m sitting here like, ".... give me 20 minutes...." It makes me not wanna do anything afterwards either when I do come home.
That's good! I'll keep the look out c: :crosses fingers:
I see, I see. Hopefully your hands doing dandy and fine at least ;D I see I see, I've heard of those anime before. I started watching them because of Kuroko no Basket. I've watched a few Kdramas, but I usually watch the comedy ones over romantic ones as of now.

Questionable Pilot

UhhDavidx

Personally, I just want to spite them and not show up rather than flop down and not do anything after work. But I guess that would give me a bad rep. rolleyes And what's the worst part is that they wanted me to come in on Sunday and Wednesday... but called me Friday afternoon. confused Did the idea of getting someone to come in and work on a couple things not hit you until the end of the week? Had you just been distracted until then? Do you just not care? Ugh.
And so will I. 3nodding
I got into these anime purely for the baseball aspect. Because I wanted to learn about baseball for writing research. xd But I also wanted to learn it through anime since it would keep my interest better. The Kdramas I'm watching are actually romantic comedy (Heartstrings, You're Beautiful/Minamisineyo, and Coffee Prince) rather than straight drama. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff