Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visit Count!

+1 1 100.0% [ 286 ]
Total Votes:[ 286 ]

Magical Gekko

Hakui-Kitsune
rainy day blues

Well, maybe in the distant future, when the experimentation has died down a bit, the crime fighting will begin. xd

What side would you be on?

Dapper Fatcat

Kio no Tenshi

Yeah, that's what I'm planning. sweatdrop I've also got some freebies to attend to, though. Regardless, I'm glad you still like my art. 3nodding

rainy day blues

Probably the neutral civilian, who gets caught in the collateral damage? xd (God help me if I was in the realm of the Man of Steel movie, what with all those destroyed buildings and stuff.)

Magical Gekko

Hakui-Kitsune

rainy day blues

Probably the neutral civilian, who gets caught in the collateral damage? xd (God help me if I was in the realm of the Man of Steel movie, what with all those destroyed buildings and stuff.)

It's what his fathers would have wanted. xd

Yuo wouldn't want to be a super? surprised

Dapper Fatcat

rainy day blues

Nah, too much responsibility. I wonder if there has been a super that kept their powers lowkey because they didn't want to join the ranks of Superman and Wonder Woman because of the responsibility aspect?

Lover

Hakui-Kitsune
Kio no Tenshi

Yeah, that's what I'm planning. sweatdrop I've also got some freebies to attend to, though. Regardless, I'm glad you still like my art. 3nodding

Oh gosh, you do have a lot to do! Hopefully you get your time to relax! I'll always want art from you! It's so cute! Even my boyfriend thinks so!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff