Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visit Count!

+1 1 100.0% [ 409 ]
Total Votes:[ 409 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 231 232 233 > >> >>> »|

Dedicated Seeker

User Image

Probably. Also, you were the only one really around at the end in the other shop. The others were dead weight.

Questionable Pilot

@Paper: Thanks for the bump! biggrin

@Katy: Well, I know Jinx had a good reason for being on hiatus. College and job-hunting most of the time. sweatdrop

5,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
oooo cupcakes

Questionable Pilot

@Cannibal: Cupcakes? Where? o.o

5,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
Hakui-Kitsune
@Cannibal: Cupcakes? Where? o.o
My roommate made them...but sadly they aren't done...

Dedicated Seeker

User Image

*shrug* Even still, that doesn't change the fact.

Questionable Pilot

@Cannibal: Awww, I hope they're done by now. o.o

@Katy: Yeah, and it probably would've helped if I got in touch with them sooner so I could have taken them off the member list sooner. sweatdrop

Dedicated Seeker

User Image

Yeah, probably.

Questionable Pilot

Okay, folks, I know I never made this clear but I need everyone to know that if you don't reply to me within a few days after I've contacted you about your request (questions regarding it or it being completed), I will mostly likely reject any requests you post in the future.
I need to hear back from you since I am taking time and effort in my busy schedule to draw you something, even if it's something simple as a chibi.
So, please, even if you're super busy with something (like school work, exams, a job, or family matters), I need to hear back from you. It doesn't need to be a long explanation, you could just say "I'm busy with college right now," and that would be fine.
Bottom line is, I need to hear from you when I contact you. That's it. If I don't, I will more than likely reject your future requests.

(Sorry for repeating a lot of that. I was just trying to get the point across. sweatdrop )

8,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
Hey Hak-Ki!
Once youre slots are clean Im going to order.
I miss your other shop
I bought about five six peices of art?
Something like that
but I am a loyal customer biggrin

Dedicated Seeker

User Image

You should probably put something like that on the front page, in the Rules section maybe. Unless you have already. I haven't read the rules since the first time I ordered. ^_^;

Questionable Pilot

@Chuu: Oh hey! I didn't recognize you at first since you changed your username, but now I remember. 3nodding Thanks for visiting my new shop. I miss the old one too, but I think this change is good. It's a new start and hopefully this shop will reach the page count of my old one. xd

@Katy: You're right, I should. xd That's why I've now put it in my Rules section. Thanks!

Dedicated Seeker

Questionable Pilot

All right, folks, my shop is back open for requests but only for 2!

I want to advise everyone, though, that if you see a lot of requests (and I mean more than 3) posted after this post, please hold off on your request. You would have quite a long waiting time before I get to your request otherwise.

That is all.

Invisible Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Hi, Hak-Ki! I want your art!
Username(s): Lovely Aphrodeity
Type: Flob
Sketch, Black and White, or Color: Color
Do You Have a Pose You Want? That's up to you.
Tektek Link: User Image
Notes: Anything. I trust your judgement. =)
Total Price: 8k +tip

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces