Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visit Count!

+1 1 100.0% [ 409 ]
Total Votes:[ 409 ]

Shy Explorer

Hakui-Kitsune

That's fine. Whenever you reopen and are ready for the second part just let me know ^_^. And I hope you have a great x-mas! heart

Questionable Pilot

Sexy Frozen

Yeah, I'll be sure to do that. 3nodding Happy Holidays to you too! biggrin

Sparkly Cutesmasher

11,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Whenever you're open again ima try to request ; v ;

Questionable Pilot

cutiiebutts

Ok then. 3nodding
Hey sorry for not being on. I've been super busy. Thanks for the reminder. I'll check back with you again later.

Questionable Pilot

xXLady KarinaXx

Not a problem. I can understand being busy. 3nodding Happy Holidays!

Questionable Pilot

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays, everyone! biggrin

13,750 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Merry Christmas!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Questionable Pilot

jaszvi-173

Thank you! biggrin

Trash

9,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Divorced 100
I think I forgot to ask last time, but I'd like to know when you reopen again, too, if that's okay ;w; Hope you had a good Christmas / Happy New Year!

Questionable Pilot

you-are-butt

Probably not for a few days. I haven't been feeling the best, emotionally speaking, and am trying to see if taking a break will help me feel better. Happy Holidays and New Year to you too! smile

Trash

9,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Divorced 100
Hakui-Kitsune
you-are-butt

Probably not for a few days. I haven't been feeling the best, emotionally speaking, and am trying to see if taking a break will help me feel better. Happy Holidays and New Year to you too! smile

That's okay! You gotta put you first c: And thanks! :D

Questionable Pilot

you-are-butt

Thanks for understanding, and you're welcome. smile

Questionable Pilot

Notice!

So, apologies for being AWOL for nearly the first 2 weeks of the new year. Call it a mood imbalance that led to lethargy as well as ramping myself up for the 3 terrible work weeks I'm about to go on starting Monday (Jan. 19). Yes, for the next 3 weeks, I will be working full hour shifts from 5AM to 2PM Monday through Friday. Which means I will not have a lot of time nor energy to concentrate on my shops. I apologize for that as well since I know it's not the best way to start out the year, especially for those of you who wanted art before Valentine's.

So, that's about all I really have to say. My shops will be on hiatus until somewhere around Valentine's, that way I can fully concentrate on my real life job. Apologies again for disappearing for nearly 2 weeks. sweatdrop I hope you all had a good New Years, are having a good start to the year so far, and I'll hopefully see you all the week of Valentine's. Till then! 3nodding

Questionable Pilot

Notice!

I bring good news, everyone! I'm back from my terrible work weeks about 2 days early! Isn't that wonderful?

So, in celebration of this development, I'm thinking of reopening my shop tomorrow (Feb. 6) at 12PM EST. Give or take a few minutes (since I'm rarely on the dot). xd Hope to see you then~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff