Questionable Pilot

Katydid50

Thanks for requesting again. 3nodding

Shirtless Fairy

Hi, Hak-Ki! I want your art!
Username(s): xXBlue ChaosXx and xMomosaur
Type: Group Chibi
Sketch, Black and White, or Color: Colour
Do You Have a Pose You Want? Not anything specific; just something that looks cool, like two buddies together
Reference/Tektek: http://www.tektek.org/av/1126605 http://www.tektek.org/av/1128610
Notes: Uhh, I'm not sure if you will do both chibi and group, but if you can, I would greatly appreciate it :3
Total Price: I will give 100k

Questionable Pilot

xMomosaur

Yup, I'm willing to do chibi groups. 3nodding Thanks for requesting! I'll start on yours as soon as I can.

Friendly Humorist

Username(s): Bulbawhore
Type: Single
Sketch, Black and White, or Color: colour
Do You Have a Pose You Want? Nah, you have artistic freedom
Reference/Tektek: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Notes: Make the hairmade cat ears actual cat ears
Total Price:
1m

Questionable Pilot

Bulbawhore

Thanks for requesting! I'll start on yours as soon as I can. 3nodding

Senente's Princess

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
Username(s): Britt Nightshade
Type: Group
Sketch, Black and White, or Color: Color
Do You Have a Pose You Want? Not on mind, I let artists have a little freedom.
Reference/Tektek:
Brittney:ref 1ref 2
or

Notes: Notes on Brittney: She is seen most often in the red hoodie and green skirt, knee/thigh highs combination, however will wear other colors from time to time. Her shoes are always either maryjanes or slip on shoes and her eyes are sometimes brown or sometimes yellow just depends.

Notes on Duplex:Though not easily seen she wears a red leather collar with a silver ring, along with a whip as her weapon.At times wears a leather jacket.
Total Price: 15 million

Questionable Pilot

Britt Nightshade

Thank you for requesting. I'll start on yours as soon as I finish one of the others. 3nodding

Friendly Humorist

Hakui-Kitsune
Bulbawhore

Thanks for requesting! I'll start on yours as soon as I can. 3nodding

Awesome (:

Questionable Pilot

Bulbawhore

Here's hoping you like the finished product when I send it. smile

Friendly Humorist

Hakui-Kitsune
Bulbawhore

Here's hoping you like the finished product when I send it. smile

I'm excited ^^
My day off today WAAAHUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I sent a trade, i forgot to send it last time xP

Rouzenia's Kouhai

Sexy Noob

12,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Hakui-Kitsune

Thank you for the awesome request you have done for me! It was amazing to where I just had to at least double the amount I promised! I see people are already making more requests, so maybe you have room for one more? c: This time I'm willing to throw as much money as I can! Thank you once again, and if you are unable to take my request atm, that's highly understandable and I'll save it for later! Also, I believe you had quoted me something earlier ;c; But it seems it has gotten lost at sea! I'll attempt to find it and requote you when I get the chance.

Username(s): UhhDavidx3
Type: Group
Sketch, Black and White, or Color: Color
Do You Have a Pose You Want? As for the pose, can it seem like they are heading back from a battle and their clothes are torn up. For the female's, can you draw her wings torn up unlike the boy's having his unscathed. Can you also have him carry her as she's knocked out unconscious, laying her head on his chest, appearing dead-ish with little blood of course (because ew gore.) Same with the guy except he seems in less harm than the female and he appears to have his bangs covering his eyes, but you'll be able to see a single tear with a blank mouth expression as if he's ashamed or so. Lastly, for the girl, can you have her hair longer than the last picture as her hair that was put up in a side ponytail now rests falling? If so, that would be wonderful!
Reference/Tektek: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Notes: Nothing really 3nodding If I'm putting too much simplicity (if that's the word I'm looking for) I'll reexplain it, or I can put in a different request with the same amount of money I was planning to give you for this one!
Total Price: Would 1.5m be worth your time? If not, I can put down more!
Thank you once again, and I shall wait my turn and again, your art is AMAZINGGGG

Questionable Pilot

Bulbawhore

Lucky. xp I had to work today. And thanks for sending the trade! I'll complete my side when I've sent you the finished art. 3nodding

UhhDavidx3

You're welcome. 3nodding And unfortunately, I don't have the room or time to accept your new request, but I'll definitely take up your request next time. 3nodding
By 'quote' do you mean the 'reply to your previous request' quote or one much earlier? 'Cause I don't really remember, but I'll help you find it. xd *Searches* Aha! Here it is! The one where we were talking about anime, right?

Loving Ram

76,300 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Hakui-Kitsune
DarkRybrin

Oh no no no no no! I wasn't saying that out of frustration towards you. I more blame myself for not taking the time to remember your schedule when I said last time (I believe) I would open around your online hours. I'm very sorry for not making that clear.
This time, for sure, I will reopen during a weekday so as to get you a better chance at requesting. And again, I'm so so so sorry that I made it sound like I was mad/upset with you.

I adore you. And really, don't worry about it. I'm willing to keep trying and waiting a very, very long time if necessary. I appreciate that you keep trying to call me back, even though our schedules keep just not meeting up.
And thank you very much for clarifying. I'm terrible at written tone sometimes, and felt I had offended you. I'm sorry if I, in turn, somehow upset you. *bowed*

Questionable Pilot

DarkRybrin

You're welcome, though I'm sorry that you haven't had good luck with me so far. I really wish our schedules weren't so off with each other, but there isn't much we can do, y'know? sweatdrop I appreciate all your patience you've had with me up to this point and your willingness to return. 3nodding

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Wow, full again very fast. You're very popular~ xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items