+1 1 100.0% [ 409 ]
Total Votes:[ 409 ]

Beloved Vampire

10,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Hakui-Kitsune
Sorry about that. sweatdrop I'll be sure to quote you again when I'm open again! By the way, what is your timezone?

It's alright Hakui, I'll still lurk in your shop ninja
My timezone's GMT +8.

Questionable Pilot

Shirazuki

Okay then. 3nodding
Wow, 13 hour time difference! eek Just 2 hours short from Katy's time difference of 15 hours. Guess I should try to schedule my openings on a good time slot that can include the two of you. sweatdrop

Beloved Vampire

10,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Hakui-Kitsune
Okay then. 3nodding
Wow, 13 hour time difference! eek Just 2 hours short from Katy's time difference of 15 hours. Guess I should try to schedule my openings on a good time slot that can include the two of you. sweatdrop

Woah, a 13 hours difference? emotion_jawdrop
Thank you for willing to do that for us! >.< I think a waiting list would be better though such as reserving slots xD

Dedicated Seeker

Or you could reserve a single slot for the people who have massive time differences and we could fight for it! -emits war cry- Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!

Questionable Pilot

Shirazuki

Yeah, but I'm worried that with a waiting list, there wouldn't be an end to people coming in and reserving a slot. Like, my 3 slots would be full and then there would be something like 13+ people in the waiting list. I want to try and keep some damage control, so I'm shakey on the waiting list idea. I've done it once before and pretty much that happened. sweatdrop

Katydid50

Or that. Suuuuuure. xd

Beloved Vampire

10,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Hakui-Kitsune
Yeah, but I'm worried that with a waiting list, there wouldn't be an end to people coming in and reserving a slot. Like, my 3 slots would be full and then there would be something like 13+ people in the waiting list. I want to try and keep some damage control, so I'm shakey on the waiting list idea. I've done it once before and pretty much that happened. sweatdrop
Well, that's true. It does have cons to it unless it's a 'special' waiting list which is hidden hahas xD
However, I guess it's too much and tiring as well finishing up orders and seeing the whole list of people waiting in line emotion_facepalm
I shall be patient as well. :3

Questionable Pilot

Shirazuki

Yeah, pretty much all of that. xd

x R a s p b e r r y t e a

Thank you. I'll quote you when I've reopened. 3nodding

Shy Explorer

Ah, I need to log in more often! I'm going to need to watch carefully and not let an opportunity pass! Hopefully I am not working when you reopen it. whee

Beloved Vampire

10,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

Questionable Pilot

Sexy Frozen

I can also quote you when I reopen, and/or send you a PM or something to let you know beforehand. 3nodding
Just don't go posting your request if I send you an alert PM, please. I'd like for people to wait until I've made an announcement post here to start posting their requests. Better organization for me. 3nodding

Shirazuki

Thanks for the bump again! biggrin

Shy Explorer

Hakui-Kitsune

Yes please, that would be wonderful. So I just wait for you to actually make the announcement that you are taking requests again?

Questionable Pilot

Sexy Frozen

Yup, I'll make a post that says "Announcement!" in bold right at the top. And then below that will be what I am announcing, something like "In 10 minutes I'll be open again!" or "The shop is open!" You'll be able to tell if the post is the opening one because I usually have a quoting list within it. 3nodding

Beloved Vampire

10,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

Beloved Vampire

10,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

Quick Reply

Submit