Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visit Count!

+1 1 100.0% [ 409 ]
Total Votes:[ 409 ]

Questionable Pilot

Announcement!

Tomorrow, around 12-1PM EST, I will hopefully reopen the shop. So, make sure you can spare the time to visit, if you can. I'm willing to change the time for later if there aren't enough people who can show up. So, let me know! 3nodding

me go loco now's Honey Bun

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hakui-Kitsune

x3 Yes~! I have an Ace up my sleeve

Dedicated Seeker

Hakui-Kitsune

Pft. 'It there aren't enough people who can show up.' You'll be full up in the first half hour!

Questionable Pilot

Kit Reaper_of_Souls

An ace? I wonder what it is. xd

Katydid50

Eh, you know what I mean. xp Like if the timing is bad for a lot of people because they're busy or something. Your time zone is a prime example. I hate that it's so different because when it'd be a good time for me to open, it's an inappropriate time for you to be online. sweatdrop

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hakui-Kitsune

Well....it's offical....my mother has a due date to kick me out of the house and that I better have a car and an apartment by then. Oh and on top of all of that...i have to get more hours at my job and get more money.....this is rediculas.....

Questionable Pilot

Kit Reaper_of_Souls

What the...? Did she ever give a reason why she gave you a due date for all that stuff? O_ó;;

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hakui-Kitsune
Kit Reaper_of_Souls

What the...? Did she ever give a reason why she gave you a due date for all that stuff? O_ó;;

Yeah...she basically wants me out of HER house so tha tI can live on my own....I work crap hours at crap money......I TRIED getting my manager to give me more hours and she did then she took them away since I am 'no training anymore'.....i am going to have to go in today and ask yet again if I can work the day shift at a littl emore money. I need about.....between 8-1,000 dollars to move out.....and I don't think I will get it all in....lets see.....3 pay checks between now and then.....

Questionable Pilot

Kit Reaper_of_Souls

Wow, that's pretty jerk-y. :/ I mean, you haven't had this job for very long, right? How does she expect you to save up the money to support yourself when you just started? Hopefully, your manager will be more forgiving than your mom and will try to help you out as best as possible. ^_^;;

Questionable Pilot

Announcement!

At 1PM EST today, I shall open my shop for requests. So, best ready your battalions everyone! 3nodding

Questionable Pilot

Announcement!
Shop is open! biggrin

Katydid50

LylyRin

Shirazuki

XLost-Angelic-SnowX

Angels Alibi
Weee, you're open :3

Hi, Hak-Ki! I want your art!
Username(s): LylyRin
Type: Single
Sketch, Black and White, or Color: Sketch
Do You Have a Pose You Want? Just standing straight.
Tektek Link: -
Notes: You don't have to draw a face or anything, just the body outline. c: Also, if you feel like it, could you do a back view too? I can pay more, I don't mind :3
Total Price: 6k with 5k of tip :3

Questionable Pilot

LylyRin

A sketch request? Sweet! I rarely get those! biggrin Thanks for requesting again! ... But, what is it that you want me to draw? A body outline of... your OC, I presume? sweatdrop If you've mentioned it before, I apologize for not remembering.
Hakui-Kitsune

Haha, it's okay, I told you about it a whileee ago so it's normal you don't remember x)
I asked if you could sketch me a blank body so that I could design my OCs on it :3 I suck at anatomy so having your sketch to study and draw on will probably help me.
Just a generic female body would be fine c:

Questionable Pilot

LylyRin

Ahhh, okay, now I get it. X3 Sure thing. So, do you have a specific body type for the outline or shall I go with 'anime basic' of curvey but slender? XD
Hakui-Kitsune

Go with the anime type, hehe. c:
Thank youuuu <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out