Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visit Count!

+1 1 100.0% [ 409 ]
Total Votes:[ 409 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 231 232 233 > >> >>> »|

Questionable Pilot

While strolling through the hustle & bustle of the Art Shops Sub-Forum, you come upon a simple but attractive thread...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If you want free chibis, then head here!

Welcome, folks, to Hak-Ki's Shop of Art That You May Want Mostly Due to Its Prices!™ (Hak-Ki's Art Shop, for short.) This is a singular shop, meaning I will be the only artist of this thread and will not accept any requests from other artists who want to join. This is also, the second shop I've ever officially created here on Gaia Online. The first one lasting a good 2 years (circa 2009-2011) with my long-time and best friend, .Jinx.Xaden.

Table of Contents:
1. Status & Profile
2. Rules
3. Samples & Prices
4. Order Forms & Slots
5. Complete Orders
6. Links to Here
7. Affiliates

Questionable Pilot

Status

(Obviously, this shows what state my shop is in. The status that's in bold is the current one. No questions or suggestions about this, please.)

OPEN / HIATUS / FULL / ON BREAK

December 3, 2017: Due to time and my real life schedule, I'm not able to take a long list of requests, especially ones that are heavily detailed. Sorry for the short opening, everyone.◄

Hakui-Kitsune
I'm an artist by hobby, basically. I only draw for fun and never really thought to pursue it further than that, what with it being a tough business and all. Anyway, I'm more into traditional mediums with drawing but am slowly getting used to and learning the digital side.
I'm also willing to talk to anyone, but I'm not the best conversationalist. In fact, I kill conversations so often that I'm just waiting for me to be labeled as a Serial Convo Killer. XD Don't be shy about talking to me, though. I don't bite...
that hard. >=D (Kidding!)

Tools of the Trade:
+ Mechanical pencils (5H to HB being my preference)
+ Click Erasers (Eraser Pens, I call 'em)
+ Paper (Smoothest texture preferred)
+ Paint Tool SAI

What I Will Draw:
+ Couples (regardless of gender or sexuality)
+ Anthros
+ Original Characters
+ Licensed Series Characters (TV shows, anime, comics, etc.)
+ Simple armor & weapons
+ Simple BGs
+ Characters of any age
+ Non-suggestive nudity (backless but no frontal)

What I Won't Draw:
+ Anything above PG-13
+ Anything suggestive of R-rated material (clothed bondage, etc.)
+ Cluttered Avatars
+ Mechs (like Gundams & etc.)
+ Extreme perspectives
+ Complicated armor & weapons
+ Complicated BGs
+ Comics

Questionable Pilot

Rules

arrow Follow Gaia's ToS
arrow NO flaming or spamming on the thread, or stealing any of the art.
arrow DO NOT badger me daily about your request or post your request if the slots are full.
arrow DO NOT save my form or quote the front page posts.
arrow PAY ATTENTION to the 2nd post as it shows the status of my shop. Simple enough to understand.
arrow Any changes you want made must be put in ASAP, including cancellations. Otherwise, you will have to live with it.
arrow DO NOT request art that has a deadline of less than 1 month away. I have a busy schedule and cannot devote all my time to just your art.
arrow ONLY ONE request at a time from the same person. I do not accept multiples in one or multiple individual requests.
arrow DO NOT ask for the signature to be moved off into a corner of the art. It's to keep others from stealing finished requests, so please understand.
arrow This shop is first come, first served. My real life doesn't give me enough time to do more than 6 requests at a time, I'm sorry to say.
arrow Requests are done from easiest to hardest. Usually meaning from chibi to regular size group.
arrow Tips are welcome. If you have any inclination to give me a tip in addition to the regular total, go ahead. The tip can be of any size as well.
arrow If I contact you about your request (either as a question or an update) and you do not respond within a few days with even a minimal explanation about your current real life situation, you most likely have a harder chance of getting your future requests accepted. I do not want to waste time and effort on art requests from someone who may not be able to communicate or pay for the end result.

Questionable Pilot

Samples & Prices

exclaim FYI, if you want more than one person in the art for a type other than Group, just multiply the price by the number of people in the requests.
exclaim Background will cost 10M+ extra depending on the complexity.
exclaim Please Note: My pricing has had to change due to Gaia's currency changes with platinum and gold. The minimum for trades is 10 million (10M), so I have to set my prices to at least that minimum. I apologize to anyone who doesn't have that much and yet would like art from me.

Flobs/Busts
Sketch: 10M
B&W: 13M
Color: 16M

Sample Collections

Single
Sketch: 15M
B&W: 18M
Color: 21M

Sample 1
Sample 2
Sample 3

Group
Sketch: 15M (per person)
B&W: 18M (per person)
Color: 21M (per person)

Sample 1
Sample 2
Sample 3

Chibi
Sketch: 12M
B&W: 15M
Color: 18M

Sample Collections

Questionable Pilot

Order Forms & Slots

Regular Slots

These slots are for those who either live 4 or less hours from my timezone (EST), or are regularly online for openings. Do not order when all 3 are full because that will lessen your chance of getting a slot as it will not be accepted initially and can be drowned out by others' posts. I do not accept completed request forms when my shop status is Full, On Break, or on Hiatus.
Slots are closed. Do not request.

Time Zone Slots

These slots are only for those who live in drastically different timezones to the USA's Eastern Standard Time (my timezone). Anyone who lives 5 or more hours ahead or behind EST may request art as long as these 3 slots below are open. Do not order when all are full because that will lessen your chance of getting a slot as it will not be accepted initially and can be drowned out by others' posts. I do not accept completed request forms when my shop status is Full, On Break, or on Hiatus.
(Just mention your timezone in your request post so I can place it here, if you'd like.)
Slots are closed. Do not request.

Waiting List

This is just to showcase that I have accepted people's requests but my slots are full at the moment. So, if you don't see your request here, then it's because I haven't accepted it. Reasons usually being that you requested art when my shop is full, on break, or hiatus. I do not accept requests at those times.

Quote List

These are people who I will quote at my next shop opening (with their permission). The difference between this list and my Waiting List is that this one is specifically for people who want to request art but did not make it in time for the previous opening. If you want art from me and are willing to wait, please send me a PM, a profile comment, or make a post saying to put your username on this list. I do not accept completed request forms when my shop status is Full, On Break, or on Hiatus.

maikaymon, cutiiebutts, Kio no Tenshi, Kit Reaper_of_Souls, HisMeow, Deladrieng

Order Forms

Please delete all the notes in parentheses when you're requesting. They do not need to be kept in.

[color=darkblue]Hi, Hak-Ki! I want your art!
[b]Username(s):[/b]
[b]Type:[/b] (Flob/Bust/Single/Group/Chibi?)
[b]Sketch, Black and White, or Color:[/b]
[b]Do You Have a Pose You Want?[/b]
[b]Reference:[/b]
[b]Notes:[/b]
[b]Total Price:[/b] [/color]

Example
Hi, Hak-Ki! I want your art!
Username(s): John Q. Sample
Type: Chibi
Sketch, Black and White, or Color: Color
Do You Have a Pose You Want? Giving the peace sign, at the very least.
Reference: Here you go.
Notes: I would like for one of the eyes to be green instead of brown, if you could.
Total Price: 18M, plus 5,000 tip.

Questionable Pilot

Complete Orders

The 5 most recently finished requests will be posted here. If yours is older than these 5 but you hadn't picked it up yet, feel free to contact me to get the link for it. I will be more than willing to give it to you.

1. nmfrter
2. HisMeow
3. Kio no Tenshi
4. Polkapon
5. Deladrieng

Questionable Pilot

Links to Here

Apologies for the sizes of these banners. I couldn't make them smaller without ruining the detail and text. ^_^;;

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/hak-ki-s-art-shop/t.75424517/][img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YfJlW_5KIaE/WW6wAIvG-8I/AAAAAAAAAm8/wWanuh0TS4EdABFFw4oZQKBFdqb0UoJCgCLcBGAs/s1600/HK+Shop+Link.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/hak-ki-s-art-shop/t.75424517/][img]https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-HcKF8eJYmbM/WW6qcXO5s6I/AAAAAAAAAmk/9oo_rvZ2JMsZglwKPC7hQu9cqTR-XyCGACLcBGAs/s1600/HK+Shop+Link+5.png[/img][/url]

Questionable Pilot

Affiliates

If you want to be part of my affiliates, please contact me through PM, Profile Comment, or Post on this thread.

Questionable Pilot

Questionable Pilot

Questionable Pilot

Questionable Pilot

Questionable Pilot

Questionable Pilot

Questionable Pilot

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash