me go loco now's Honey Bun

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hakui-Kitsune
Kit Reaper_of_Souls

You got swamped yesterday? That many late night snackers for Subway? O.o;;

Well....yeah there were people coming in order 3 or 4 or 5 sandwhiches for the family and I was alone to do it

Dedicated Seeker

Alien Cat

12,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500

Questionable Pilot

Kit Reaper_of_Souls

Good grief, and I know that had to take you a while to do. sweatdrop

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hakui-Kitsune

It was very much so....then last night I got left alone at 6pm....so I had waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more stuff to do....got out of work 10 minutes late due to everything.

Questionable Pilot

Kit Reaper_of_Souls

Well, 10 minutes isn't so bad. I've had days where I've left 30 min. to a full hour late. sweatdrop

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hakui-Kitsune

I did that before as well....today however isn't going to be a good day for me. I am going to kill my co-workers. I don't know if it is some sort of f-ing hazing ritual or not....but I was denied my check....they told me it wasn't there. Yet I called my manager and she said that it was there waiting for me since the supervisor gave her ALL the checks and mine WAS in there.

Dedicated Seeker

Kit Reaper_of_Souls

Yeah, that definitely sounds like somebody's going to die.

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Katydid50

Yeah....come to find out that both the girls that were working said 'Well we thought it was someone else...."

Questionable Pilot

Kit Reaper_of_Souls

I've gotten that from my coworkers before, though I knew they were clearly joking... after I had worked with them for a while. First few weeks, their joking sarcasm was hard to define from their truths. sweatdrop
But, you should definitely make it clear with your coworkers that that wasn't okay. Hopefully, they'll remember for next time.

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hakui-Kitsune

Oh the manager got onto them about it and I will tell them that I didn't like the fact that they did it. I know this much...if they try it again I will just get my mom's best friend's husband to get it FOR ME...he is a cop

Dedicated Seeker

Kit Reaper_of_Souls
Yeah....come to find out that both the girls that were working said 'Well we thought it was someone else...."

Kit Reaper_of_Souls
Oh the manager got onto them about it and I will tell them that I didn't like the fact that they did it. I know this much...if they try it again I will just get my mom's best friend's husband to get it FOR ME...he is a cop

That's a load of bull.
And yay for connections! Gotta love knowing people in power.

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Katydid50
Kit Reaper_of_Souls

Kit Reaper_of_Souls

That's a load of bull.
And yay for connections! Gotta love knowing people in power.

yeah i know and hellz yeah!

Questionable Pilot

Kit Reaper_of_Souls

Well, if the power of politeness won't work on them, there is that threat of power you got hidden up your sleeve. Good thing, too, just in case. xd

Questionable Pilot

Announcement!

Tomorrow, around 12-1PM EST, I will hopefully reopen the shop. So, make sure you can spare the time to visit, if you can. I'm willing to change the time for later if there aren't enough people who can show up. So, let me know! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff