<.< >.> No, Hakui, there isn't.

JageSwan's Wife

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250

Questionable Pilot

@Katy: Well, that's a shame. :/ Technically, there should be a holiday to celebrate a country's foundry, irregardless of what country it is.

@Kiyasama: *Sees you stalk* Hey! smile

JageSwan's Wife

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dedicated Seeker

User Image
User Image

Well, there's Australia Day, to celebrate the first fleet that landed. Or Invasion Day, if your Aboriginal. But that's more an equivilant to the 4th of July.
-subscribes- I will get a slot!
I love your art!
n //// n

JageSwan's Wife

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
I would ask you to affliate, but I need to get a banner made.

Questionable Pilot

@Katy: Well, if that be the case, some Australian folks could go all out and have a 4-course meal on Australia Day while celebrating like the 4th of July! biggrin Not sure if they shoot off fireworks on their day, though, like the USA. sweatdrop

@flutterbitch: Yes! Keep trying! xd And thank you for the compliment. I'm glad you like my art. 3nodding

@Kiyasama: A banner? Do you mean for the joint art shop in your signature or for a different shop? o.o

JageSwan's Wife

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hakui-Kitsune
@Katy: Well, if that be the case, some Australian folks could go all out and have a 4-course meal on Australia Day while celebrating like the 4th of July! biggrin Not sure if they shoot off fireworks on their day, though, like the USA. sweatdrop

@flutterbitch: Yes! Keep trying! xd And thank you for the compliment. I'm glad you like my art. 3nodding

@Kiyasama: A banner? Do you mean for the joint art shop in your signature or for a different shop? o.o
my other art shop that I have. That's just me on my own.

Dedicated Seeker

User Image
User Image

Well, considering that Australia Day is Jan 26th, during our summer, I doubt a 4-course meal would be a very welcome idea. Also, why would they be celebrating the 4th of July? Lastly, I'm pretty sure it's illegal to shoot off fireworks without council permission.

Questionable Pilot

@Kiya: Ah, I see. Sounds like a good idea to have a banner for that one. xd

@Katy: I can see how eating a big meal during the summer would be a bad idea, but I said like the 4th of July for my other points. Meaning those outside of the USA not actually celebrating the holiday but similarly to it. And that's why I said I wasn't sure. Even in the USA, there are firework laws and that's because of the danger they pose. That doesn't stop people from still buying small one and shooting them off into the air. sweatdrop

Dedicated Seeker

User Image
User Image

Yeah. The summers here get ridiculously hot.
True enough. Sometimes, people shoot off fireworks/fire crackers randomly near where I live. It doesn't happen often but it's certainly interesting. XD

Questionable Pilot

@Katy: The summers here in my area of the USA can have really humid summers. This last summer wasn't, though, which is interesting.
Even when it's illegal, there are some people who will do whatever they want. Oy. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff