Please <3 the shop

+1 1 100.0% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
So Stan Lee is going to be in Detroit for a comicbook con in May, signing autographs and taking pics with people. Who has two thumbs and is going? This guy right here! cool

Thieving Bat

18,065 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Heckler 50
fff thats awesome emotion_awesome

Blessed Sweetheart

9,550 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
NuSith

User Image

User Name~ Walk_Like_Egyptians
Avi gender~ female
Eye color~ hazel
Tektek or ref~ the couples request banner in my sig has refs biggrin (though you are just drawing me, not him!) im simple to draw i promise! just draw me in your normal style biggrin
Body Type~ {Body build like Voluptuous, thin ect..} busty n curvy
Bribe Offer~ i have 439k right now, but i will have 500k soon after i sell some things ^^
Notes~ dont forget my glasses ^__^ id like colored. waist up . pose and everything is totally up to you, i want you to have fun with this biggrin id like to be wearing a summery sundress!
User Image

i checked out your DA and youre so good <3 thank you for considering. biggrin

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Walk_Like_Egyptians
NuSith

User Image

Avi gender~ female
Eye color~ hazel
Tektek or ref~ Pic links the couples request banner in my sig has refs biggrin (though you are just drawing me, not him!) im simple to draw i promise! just draw me in your normal style biggrin
Bribe Offer~ i have 439k right now, but i will have 500k soon after i sell some things ^^
Notes~ dont forget my glasses ^__^ id like colored. waist up . pose and everything is totally up to you, i want you to have fun with this biggrin id like to be wearing a summery sundress!
User Image

Ok so it's a real photo request then. I can do that. This'll be my 2nd.
You can start the trade once you have the gold. I still have line art commissions to catch up on so you got some time before i start on yours. Accepted.

Blessed Sweetheart

9,550 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
NuSith
Walk_Like_Egyptians
NuSith

User Image

Avi gender~ female
Eye color~ hazel
Tektek or ref~ Pic links the couples request banner in my sig has refs biggrin (though you are just drawing me, not him!) im simple to draw i promise! just draw me in your normal style biggrin
User Image

You can start the trade once you have the gold. I still have line art commissions to catch up on so you got some time before i start on yours. Accepted.

alright smile as soon as i get the gold i will trade the 500k shouldnt take too long <3

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Walk_Like_Egyptians
NuSith
Walk_Like_Egyptians
NuSith

User Image

Avi gender~ female
Eye color~ hazel
User Image

alright smile as soon as i get the gold i will trade the 500k shouldnt take too long <3

No prob hin. And thanks for teh order ^_^

Blessed Sweetheart

9,550 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
NuSith
Walk_Like_Egyptians
NuSith
Walk_Like_Egyptians
NuSith

User Image

Avi gender~ female
Eye color~ hazel
User Image

thank you so much, and id like it colored please <3 i absolutely love your coloring <3

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Walk_Like_Egyptians
NuSith
Walk_Like_Egyptians
NuSith
Walk_Like_Egyptians
NuSith

User Image

Avi gender~ female
Eye color~ hazel
User Image

thank you so much, and id like it colored please <3 i absolutely love your coloring <3

Yeah it'll be colored. My regular slots are colored ones. teh line art ones are a limited time only and all full any way. Your getting a waist up color.

Blessed Sweetheart

9,550 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
NuSith
Walk_Like_Egyptians
NuSith
Walk_Like_Egyptians
NuSith

Yeah it'll be colored. My regular slots are colored ones. teh line art ones are a limited time only and all full any way. Your getting a waist up color.

AWESOME biggrin exactly what i wanted <3 thank you <3

O.G. Strawberry

Well how bout that super bowl

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Xitrad

I didn't watch it. Not a football fan, plus I don't have regular tv. But I understand that Bionce won the superbowl.. Have no idea how that happened or why.

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
I gotta babysit in a bit.

O.G. Strawberry

NuSith
Xitrad

I didn't watch it. Not a football fan, plus I don't have regular tv. But I understand that Bionce won the superbowl.. Have no idea how that happened or why.

lol weird. I was to busy watching the puppy bowl. Cause I'm a sap like that.

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Xitrad
NuSith
Xitrad

lol weird. I was to busy watching the puppy bowl. Cause I'm a sap like that.

I changed my roommate's armor on his Halo dude so it was all pink, and then watched him play an online game like that. That was entertaining, especially since his name is ABlueStreak lol.

Devoted Darling

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces