Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Devoted Darling

NuSith
Pop Star Chocolate
Forgot to stir up my drink so I was only getting soda and then had a blast of Captain. XD

Lol I bet that was a surprise.
It was. XD I'm not sure why it took me so long to realize it. I was aware of the fact that it was soda for a while, but it didn't really sink in. XD

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Watching a thing on Zombies.

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Auction is done. Whent ok. It wasn't too busy and the bids didn't get very high but it broke 2 mil so thats better than I expected.

Devoted Darling

I feel bad I didn't have the means to bid more. D:

I'm glad it did get as high as it did, always next time. And find a way to attract more attentions to your thread.

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Pop Star Chocolate
I feel bad I didn't have the means to bid more. D:

I'm glad it did get as high as it did, always next time. And find a way to attract more attentions to your thread.

Well I'll be part of the Valentine's day one here soon.

O.G. Strawberry

Beautiful day out in the desert and I'm just sitting inside farting around on the internet.
emotion_facepalm

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Xitrad
Beautiful day out in the desert and I'm just sitting inside farting around on the internet.
emotion_facepalm

I went shopping and didn't get anything. just spent money on food and some candy as a valentine's gift to me. How sad is that?

O.G. Strawberry

NuSith
Xitrad
emotion_facepalm

I went shopping and didn't get anything. just spent money on food and some candy as a valentine's gift to me. How sad is that?

Aw I'm so sorry XD
I'm munching on m&ms right now. I'm to broke to get anything.

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Also the little like or not like bar is taking votes again. Please hit the <3 and see if we can get the thread to reach popular status. Never had any thread of mine reach that and I'm greedy and want the ego boost lol.

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Xitrad
NuSith
Xitrad
emotion_facepalm

Aw I'm so sorry XD

I had cashed a chek from an art commission today, so thats why I actually had money. wat was left from that got split off into my 2 savings jars for 2 comicbook conventions I want to attend this year.

O.G. Strawberry

NuSith
Xitrad
NuSith
Xitrad
emotion_facepalm

Aw I'm so sorry XD

I had cashed a chek from an art commission today, so thats why I actually had money. wat was left from that got split off into my 2 savings jars for 2 comicbook conventions I want to attend this year.

Neat I haven't been to a comic convention in years.

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Xitrad
NuSith
Xitrad
NuSith
Xitrad
emotion_facepalm

Aw I'm so sorry XD

Neat I haven't been to a comic convention in years.

I'm addicted to them. Wish I lived closer to where they were and had more money to attend more than 2.

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Gonna take a nap. I didn't sleep at all last night.

Devoted Darling

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces