Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please <3 the shop

+1 1 100.0% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]

Devoted Darling

Celesaphii
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

This is true. My pack rat ways keep me from tossing things anyways XD

He was perfect for the part! Lol, I like both sides. I like goody goody and I like villains but I think I like heros more. Senseless killing (like where they beat the poor mans face in with a bottle on Pans labyrinth) I got so angry I about punched the screen. Things like that really get my goat.
Lol, sometimes you can work through it. Sometimes you can't. Like everyone says FF7 is the best game ever but the graphics of that game... I just can't power through them. I can't do it. I tried and I just. Bleh.
: D

Well I like it when they're in the middle grey area. I like my villains to have a decent reason for behaving the way they do. Like Tony, he's a good guy, but he's not like the stereotypical good one with how he is.
I didn't like that part of Pan's Labyrinth either. D: Brutal, evil men like that aren't what I like in villains.
I don't mind some stuff, but there are some games where the graphics are so terrible it's painful. I mean I do like Minecraft and Terraria (which I haven't played in ages D: ) and they have such a basic style for them. Then there is stuff like the older games in the Skyrim stuff (brain fail). I was trying to play Oblivion, but I just can't stop staring at the awful layering of the hairs and how the head is a different tone from the body because of customization. D: So awful.
Graphics, as well as characters themselves and voices can ruin things for me. D:
I'm just super picky about what I like. D:

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Pop Star Chocolate
Celesaphii
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

This is true. My pack rat ways keep me from tossing things anyways XD

He was perfect for the part! Lol, I like both sides. I like goody goody and I like villains but I think I like heros more. Senseless killing (like where they beat the poor mans face in with a bottle on Pans labyrinth) I got so angry I about punched the screen. Things like that really get my goat.
Lol, sometimes you can work through it. Sometimes you can't. Like everyone says FF7 is the best game ever but the graphics of that game... I just can't power through them. I can't do it. I tried and I just. Bleh.
: D

Well I like it when they're in the middle grey area. I like my villains to have a decent reason for behaving the way they do. Like Tony, he's a good guy, but he's not like the stereotypical good one with how he is.
I didn't like that part of Pan's Labyrinth either. D: Brutal, evil men like that aren't what I like in villains.
I don't mind some stuff, but there are some games where the graphics are so terrible it's painful. I mean I do like Minecraft and Terraria (which I haven't played in ages D: ) and they have such a basic style for them. Then there is stuff like the older games in the Skyrim stuff (brain fail). I was trying to play Oblivion, but I just can't stop staring at the awful layering of the hairs and how the head is a different tone from the body because of customization. D: So awful.
Graphics, as well as characters themselves and voices can ruin things for me. D:
I'm just super picky about what I like. D:
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Exactly! He's not like, his s**t don't stink good but he's not a villain either.
Yea, That was just... too much.
Well, those are different though. They're not trying to be the best graphics of their time. So they're not like, simple yet complex at the same time.
Ahhh yea, sometimes the characters and the voices can ruin it too XD I'm playing fable and I kinda like it cuz it reminds me of the sims :O

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
And everyone was worried my slots would be full within a minute after I opened lol.

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

If I had more money I would take one.
I only have 18k ;w ;

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Celesaphii
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

I only have 18k ;w ;

Ah, yeah being broke sucks.
Looks like slots might pick up later on in the afternoon or tomarrow maybe. I'm not too worried they will fill completly.
Especially since the comicbook cover art is so expensive.

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

NuSith
Celesaphii
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

I only have 18k ;w ;

Looks like slots might pick up later on in the afternoon or tomarrow maybe. I'm not too worried they will fill completly.
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Ohhh I don't doubt it.
Gaia's generally not very busy this time of night/day (depending on where you are)
I know a few people who want your art > w >

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Celesaphii
NuSith
Celesaphii
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

I only have 18k ;w ;

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Ohhh I don't doubt it.
Gaia's generally not very busy this time of night/day (depending on where you are)

Yeah it does tend to be dead around this time lol.
I should go to bed soon any way. My roommate wants to get the new Hitman game tomarrow after work. I guess I'm going with him. Nothing else to get Taco Bell!!!!

I'll chek on the shop when I get up and see if there are any orders.

Devoted Darling

Celesaphii
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Exactly! He's not like, his s**t don't stink good but he's not a villain either.
Yea, That was just... too much.
Well, those are different though. They're not trying to be the best graphics of their time. So they're not like, simple yet complex at the same time.
Ahhh yea, sometimes the characters and the voices can ruin it too XD I'm playing fable and I kinda like it cuz it reminds me of the sims :O
Yep~ XD I just really hate things on either side of the spectrum.
Yeah, he really wasn't a chara meant to be liked though, so he did his job well. D:
Well yeah, but I'm coming at it from a time where I saw Skyrim first. D: Going back to older games after newer graphics exist can make it hard to put up with them. D: There are reasons I got rid of my older Tekken and such fighting games after I got newer ones. XD
I tried Fable 2 or 3 at my friends when she was showing me the games she played and I liked it. Need to borrow them from her at some point. Fable and ME at the time, so you can see where I got my game interests at. XD

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Pop Star Chocolate
Yep~ XD I just really hate things on either side of the spectrum.
Yeah, he really wasn't a chara meant to be liked though, so he did his job well. D:
Well yeah, but I'm coming at it from a time where I saw Skyrim first. D: Going back to older games after newer graphics exist can make it hard to put up with them. D: There are reasons I got rid of my older Tekken and such fighting games after I got newer ones. XD
I tried Fable 2 or 3 at my friends when she was showing me the games she played and I liked it. Need to borrow them from her at some point. Fable and ME at the time, so you can see where I got my game interests at. XD
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

They gotta have SOME flaws XD
Yea... that's true.. But still. That poor guy ; w ;
Ahhh that is very true. Going back to older versions after playing the new makes them different.
I've only played 3 ; w; I wanted to get 1 but my bf surprised me with it so I can't complain XD It's fun! Kinda short but fun!

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

NuSith
Celesaphii
NuSith
Celesaphii
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

I only have 18k ;w ;

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Ohhh I don't doubt it.

Yeah it does tend to be dead around this time lol.
I should go to bed soon any way. My roommate wants to get the new Hitman game tomarrow after work. I guess I'm going with him. Nothing else to get Taco Bell!!!!

I'll chek on the shop when I get up and see if there are any orders.
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Mmmmm tacos <33
Well, sweet dreams then!

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
night ladies. I'll chek in once I drag my butt out of bed.

Devoted Darling

Rest well our wonderful artist~

Celesaphii
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Ahhh that is very true. Going back to older versions after playing the new makes them different.
I've only played 3 ; w; I wanted to get 1 but my bf surprised me with it so I can't complain XD It's fun! Kinda short but fun!
That's all I ask for. D: Well, one of the things anyway.
-pets-

I only got to test a bit of whichever it was, and then got right into ME and well that ended any attempts to play Fable for the time being. XD I was only getting to play ME every 2 to 3 weeks if I was lucky due to when my friend was coming home and could bring her system. It was very tedious when one wanted more Garrus time. D: One day when I have money to spare towards games I'll get me the Fable series too, and possibly other games. <3
Always time for the other 2 games, a good thing they don't really go out of style or anything.

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Pop Star Chocolate
Rest well our wonderful artist~

Celesaphii
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

That's all I ask for. D: Well, one of the things anyway.
-pets-

I only got to test a bit of whichever it was, and then got right into ME and well that ended any attempts to play Fable for the time being. XD I was only getting to play ME every 2 to 3 weeks if I was lucky due to when my friend was coming home and could bring her system. It was very tedious when one wanted more Garrus time. D: One day when I have money to spare towards games I'll get me the Fable series too, and possibly other games. <3
Always time for the other 2 games, a good thing they don't really go out of style or anything.
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Ahhh yea, gotta play what you want while you can then I suppose. ):
Yea, I plan on getting them when I have more money. Now that we have an xbox of our own I can afford the wait time > w >

Lonely Gawker

I love the pin ups

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas