Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please <3 the shop

+1 1 100.0% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]

Devoted Darling

Celesaphii
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Dawww that's sad. There's so many fun games out there D:
I don't really have the time and money to spend on games. D: It doesn't even out in prices vs play time for me. D: I have too many other things I'd rather have or save up moneys for.
I have Sims 3 and some expansions, but that's my compy game and it's slow-a** loading time makes me rather hesitant to play it much. ME is my Xbox game and really the reason I bought the system.

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Pop Star Chocolate
Celesaphii
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Dawww that's sad. There's so many fun games out there D:
I don't really have the time and money to spend on games. D: It doesn't even out in prices vs play time for me. D: I have too many other things I'd rather have or save up moneys for.
I have Sims 3 and some expansions, but that's my compy game and it's slow-a** loading time makes me rather hesitant to play it much. ME is my Xbox game and really the reason I bought the system.
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Well if you bought the system for it then you better like it best, lol. I understand though. I don't play games as much as I did when I was in high school.
Duuuude, I love the sims but my computer hates it tooo. Never wants to be unlaggy D:

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

black friday coming! OwO

Distinct Sex Symbol

Beloved Pup

9,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
<3 *Waits for the re-opening*

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Current time- 9:22 PM

I'll do a bit of a time update for those on a different coast or time zone than myself.

New sample added, and contest posted on page 1. Also working on posting an item wishlist for those with no gold but might have an item I want, to use as a bribe.

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300

Devoted Darling

Celesaphii
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Well if you bought the system for it then you better like it best, lol. I understand though. I don't play games as much as I did when I was in high school.
Duuuude, I love the sims but my computer hates it tooo. Never wants to be unlaggy D:
Yep~ : D
I just can't stand a lot of games. D: It's hard to me to dedicate enough time to anything when I have a lot of other things I wanna do.
Yes~ emotion_kirakira Sims is such fun~ I wish it weren't so laggy, even with a pretty nice new comp it lags like s**t. D:

Distinct Sex Symbol

I too, love the sims. But I never picked up any of the expansions for 3.

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Pop Star Chocolate
Celesaphii
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Yep~ : D
I just can't stand a lot of games. D: It's hard to me to dedicate enough time to anything when I have a lot of other things I wanna do.
Yes~ emotion_kirakira Sims is such fun~ I wish it weren't so laggy, even with a pretty nice new comp it lags like s**t. D:
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Lol, just not hardcore into games then I guess. Everyone has things they want to do most.
The games just have soooo much info ;w ; I think a new desktop could handle it but... it's a desktop. Not as nice, lol

Devoted Darling

Nina:
I finally got Sims 3 last Christmas time packaged with Ambitions after wanting it for a long time. Picked up 2 other expansions when I found deals too good to pass up.

Celesaphii
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Lol, just not hardcore into games then I guess. Everyone has things they want to do most.
The games just have soooo much info ;w ; I think a new desktop could handle it but... it's a desktop. Not as nice, lol

Well I had my anime years ago, and then Japanese rock music and then to idols, and that s**t ain't cheap at all. D: Still occasionally getting the idol stuff sometimes which is kinda why I shouldn't buy any games I want at the moment.
I've gotten into 'a little of everything' so my funds get spread out on different things.
They do. D: I'm kinda jealous of my sis with her money and relative success that she was able to buy her own fancy laptop that can handle fancy games. D:

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Pop Star Chocolate
Well I had my anime years ago, and then Japanese rock music and then to idols, and that s**t ain't cheap at all. D: Still occasionally getting the idol stuff sometimes which is kinda why I shouldn't buy any games I want at the moment.
I've gotten into 'a little of everything' so my funds get spread out on different things.
They do. D: I'm kinda jealous of my sis with her money and relative success that she was able to buy her own fancy laptop that can handle fancy games. D:
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Idol stuff? Oh I forgot about Anime, Mine were $10+ a book DX Those do get expensive when you buy the whole series. Specially if it's the ones that have 30 books > 3 >
Ahhhh I know how you feel. I'm in one of those phases too. You just want to try and get so many things, lol.
Dear lord those things are beasts! They weigh about as much as a desktop I swear. Nice for when you want to game but not as portable as you think XD
At least all the ones I've seen anyways. Maybe the gamers around here just suck, lol.

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Stupid tektek reset my wish list on gaia so I had to start all over again.
Only made a short quick list of the more expensive items I want. I'll have to add to it later and add another wish list onto what I got already.
*shakes fist at tektek*

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Current time- 10:37 PM

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash