+1 1 100.0% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Nina of the Mist
Sith, I thought I;d let you know Laura likes the art, dear.

Epic.

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Ooooh I would love to have a pet Bat > w > <33

Devoted Darling

emotion_kirakira

Pet bat?! <3

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
NuSith
Mokoni
TIL Sith should not have kids anytime soon.

lol, Yeah I'll stick with having adorable pets. I want another pet bat really bad, and a tortis.

I have a tortoise XD She stays at my 'rents house though..

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
They have a tortus at the pet store in Gaylord, I wants it sooo bad.

I had a pet bat but not for long lol. My cat got jellous and killed Ozzy. I was bummed. I have a bat in a jar named Bruce lol.

Devoted Darling

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Ahhhhh yea. Cats and bats don't mix.

Devoted Darling

They should be the best of friends. D:<

Hallowed Pumpkin

18,300 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
  • Jack-pot 100
I want pet bat now I'd call him brucey and I'd spoil him...but guildford would eat him ....

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Cats and Bats only mis in the DC universe lol. Selina and Bruce hit it off wonderfully, but still fight eachother lol.

I'm making turkey nachos. Got my roommate hooked on them. This is a guy who swears that if it didn't moo or oink it's not meat. I'm amazed he knows it's turkey meat and even drove me to the store to get more. Making him eat healthy lol.

Sex Symbol

26,950 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
NuSith
Cats and Bats only mis in the DC universe lol. Selina and Bruce hit it off wonderfully, but still fight eachother lol.

I'm making turkey nachos. Got my roommate hooked on them. This is a guy who swears that if it didn't moo or oink it's not meat. I'm amazed he knows it's turkey meat and even drove me to the store to get more. Making him eat healthy lol.

*salivates* OMG Turkey nachos sound delicious!!! I personally am a big fan of Turkey Omelets!!

Hallowed Pumpkin

18,300 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
  • Jack-pot 100
NuSith

SO now I know to go to you when I get all 42 boxes of comics from my parents 3nodding 4 boxes alone that i know of are full of batman comics. The holiday ones are in there(what ever they where called) and the dark night tooo.

Also mmm tuurrrkkeyyyy

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Caelia Darkwhite
NuSith

*salivates* OMG Turkey nachos sound delicious!!! I personally am a big fan of Turkey Omelets!!

I've made omletes with turkey sandwich meat. I love it.
I'm trying to eat better and lose weight right now since I'm less active after loseing my job.
Trying to get the roommate in the habbit too.

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Sachi Aray
NuSith

SO now I know to go to you when I get all 42 boxes of comics from my parents 3nodding 4 boxes alone that i know of are full of batman comics. The holiday ones are in there(what ever they where called) and the dark night tooo.

Also mmm tuurrrkkeyyyy

OMG! Comicbooks!! My weakness lol.
I yelled at my mom once for rolling up my comicsbooks to put in my christmas stocking lol.
Been addicted to comicbooks since I was 8. I really wonna draw for comicbooks some day.

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
My brother and I still have ours.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash