Welcome to Gaia! ::

To get lots of gold i'm wasting my time typing this... I f you would like to join just simply join... If you don't you don't have to... but it would be a good idea just to want to get gold and get by simply writing something verry long... my goal is to get 5,000 gold and then spend 4,000 i know it is a good idea for I will get lots of cool stuff... please join if you want... gold or no gold... i prefer gold... don't you?
To get lots of gold i'm wasting my time typing this... I f you would like to join just simply join... If you don't you don't have to... but it would be a good idea just to want to get gold and get by simply writing something verry long... my goal is to get 5,000 gold and then spend 4,000 i know it is a good idea for I will get lots of cool stuff... please join if you want... gold or no gold... i prefer gold... don't you?
I'M RETARDED
Oh yeah!!! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas