Welcome to Gaia! ::

it's back up~!?!?!?!? O.o;;;;
pirate

it's about time it came back~!

i'll have to fix all the broken links now... neutral

deuxia: i saw your comp and am quite tempted to enter...

dorian: *hugs*

secrets: any new bruises?
Daedal!!! whee heart it's so nice to see you're back!!! biggrin
*hugs back* smile

Glad to see the front page is working again! pirate ninja cool
i'm leaving gaia after all my trades are sorted...

i sat down and realized that with everything i want and have to do, i can't spend the inordinate amount time i do on gaia. and if i were just to visit on occassion, i would end up being out of the loop... as i somewhat always am anyway.

one of the main reasons i'm here is to quench my thirst for good art, and that requires gaia gold. i am not a particularly rich gaian. i missed the boat for the more lucrative items. generating gaia gold takes away too much of my time and my attention.

sad to say, even though i have been on gaia a long while, the bonds that keep me here aren't strong enough to stop me from leaving. i guess it's because i haven't persued any? meh.

no doubt, i am a ginormous moron for just leaving, especially since i am canceling expected commissions from me! i've tried to make up for that... check your trades.

well, time for the schmaltz! i cannot leave without giving an outpouring of sincere heart-felt thanks to the few people (especially one who will know) who have taken an interest in my art spent or spent a little time with me. if gaia is ever brought to my memory, you folks will inescapably be linked to it in my mind; kindness is not easily forgotten!

i will, however, still be using deviantart but not till after february (a looong time) when i post photos from israel.

omg, bye!!!
Bye bye Daedal.. I wish you lots of luck. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas