Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Wolf

xx___gin-chan

Two. If you can draw them as a couple, that'd be nice. ^-^;; Sorry.
sixii
You could do it now, or you could do it when I send you the first teaser (I'll send you a sketch teaser, and a lineart teaser :> wink I promise I won't accept it until the finished product!
Fragmentecl Tears

Can you post/edit on the request a reference to the second character? I won't put you on the wait list until I can get a proper reference on the second character. :T -can't really work unless I have a good look on who I'm drawing-

Elk Dearhart's Kouhai

Lonely Scamp

20,650 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Magical Gems 500
xx___gin-chan

Oh, my. Two hours sounds definitely busy. eek Probably. I wouldn't know the entire process, but I do know it can be a lot of work keeping art shops open. So, good luck and rest well whenever you decide to head that way.
Stravvberry-chan

You're on the wait list if you're up for waiting~!
Gizzlebear

Gah~ I'd really love to do yours, so if you're okay with waiting, you'll be put on the wait list! :>
Y'know what?
I'm gonna go to sleep right now, and I'll message all you guys on the wait list after work tomorrow.
X.x; Sorry guys!

. . . I just didn't expect all these people to be interested HAHAHAHA XD;
Well, g'nite folks~
Hope you stick around to chat while you're waiting~

Unstoppable Completionist

25,740 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
xx___gin-chan
Gizzlebear

Gah~ I'd really love to do yours, so if you're okay with waiting, you'll be put on the wait list! :>

Gah, I'd really love you to do mine so I don't mind waiting. How long you think? Weeks? Months? YEARS!?!?!?!

Bashful Wolf

xx___gin-chan
Fragmentecl Tears

Can you post/edit on the request a reference to the second character? I won't put you on the wait list until I can get a proper reference on the second character. :T -can't really work unless I have a good look on who I'm drawing-

there i put another ref up

Timid Cat

Dang, these went fast. XD I hope you consider my request, though. ; v; If not, I have many other requests!

Magical Strawberry

15,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
xx___gin-chan

Awesomeness~ Thank you! c:

25,740 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Despitemyfears
Dang, these went fast. XD I hope you consider my request, though. ; v; If not, I have many other requests!

I literally had my post saved in notepad to quick paste to this thread as soon as it opened. Turns out the 15 sec it took me to make it landed me in at about 5th place.

Timid Cat

Gizzlebear
I totally know what you mean. I think a lot of people were just waiting for it to open so they could quickly post, haha.

Kawaii Girl

15,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hero 100
Type : Fullsize and bust (i'll pay you 15mil)
Pose or Expression : A cool looking pose
Reference : http://tektek.org/av/1201014
Additional Notes : Your art is super awesome. c: And i dont mind being on a waiting list if you accept my request.

25,740 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Thanks for putting my on the waitlist heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers