Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Shounen

elfdroid
this guy for 100b
killian: profile/tag/polyvore

and idk if you do couples but if you do could you maybe draw him with this other guy for 200b
eli: profile/tag/polyvore

just saw you werent keen on couples now, but if you feel like it you could draw both of them separately for 200b

Fenryyl

Doll

I'm wishing I was back on my desktop I went to lay down because my back was hurting and being 7am.
I'll send the trade first thing when I log in tomarrow I dun have enough on this one to pay for that glorious art emotion_kirakira
Promise 3nodding
Capae Batty
I'm wishing I was back on my desktop I went to lay down because my back was hurting and being 7am.
I'll send the trade first thing when I log in tomarrow I dun have enough on this one to pay for that glorious art emotion_kirakira
Promise 3nodding

oh lol it's cool!! I'm glad you like it!

hope your back gets better soon!

Desirable Fatcat

I love mine! I'll save it later today~

Sorry, my phone is being a turd so I resent the trade. orz
Jen-Til
I love mine! I'll save it later today~

Sorry, my phone is being a turd so I resent the trade. orz

aah its no problem~ lol

I'm glad you like it! I had fun drawing her <3
elfdroid
elfdroid
this guy for 100b

and idk if you do couples but if you do could you maybe draw him with this other guy for 200b

just saw you werent keen on couples now, but if you feel like it you could draw both of them separately for 200b

Fenryyl

hi! I'll look over your request!

I'm quite fond of m/m stuff so maybe I'll take your couple request!
xXTitheXx
Consider my current? (。◝‿◜。)
Break down of my avi
User Image

Can leave out what ever you want c:
Or one of my Oc's?
Amon & Demicus
Amon is 6'1" & Demicus is 5'9"
Links lead to their charahub, if you have any questions about either of them that aren't answered their please feel free to ask.

Hi! Here ya go! Had lots of fun <3 <3

User Image

coloring it atm tho biggrin
xXTitheXx

here's the colored version =u=

User Image
elfdroid
elfdroid
this guy for 100b

Fenryyl

can take up your offer but it will probably still just bust up ;0;

Tiny Shounen

Fenryyl
elfdroid
elfdroid
this guy for 100b

Fenryyl

thats fine thats fine! is this for both or just one of them (so i can send the right ammount in trade)
elfdroid
Fenryyl
elfdroid
elfdroid
this guy for 100b

Fenryyl

thats fine thats fine! is this for both or just one of them (so i can send the right ammount in trade)

I can do both.

wonttt be able to work on it right now though since I need to start cramming for school and for work >3>

Tiny Shounen

Fenryyl
elfdroid
Fenryyl
elfdroid
elfdroid
this guy for 100b

Fenryyl

I can do both.

wonttt be able to work on it right now though since I need to start cramming for school and for work >3>
thats fine, get to it when you have the time :3
elfdroid
Fenryyl
elfdroid
Fenryyl
elfdroid

I can do both.

alryt <3

ill update you once I've gotten somewhere with it! C:

Tiny Shounen

Fenryyl
elfdroid
Fenryyl

alryt <3

ill update you once I've gotten somewhere with it! C:
cool, ill be looking forward to it >:3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items