<3 </3

Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 90 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 > >>

Star Gekko

User Image

Welcome!
My name is Angel, and this is my Art-Shop.

Update (10/09/2014)
Been away so long, this shop is closed, had some very RL heavy stuff going on I dont recall if someone complete a trade and I didnt deliver if so please let me know, maybe I will open another shop in the meanwhile I be around.

User Image

(If you want me to quote you when livestream is on lemme know)

[quote="Jerrnaferr"][/quote]
[quote="Otuen"][/quote]

Also on these livestreams I wanna try this page right here PLUG DJ GEEK ROOM .
This page let us listen to music and everybody that joins the room get a chance to share music with the rest of us, give it a try its fun, trying to do the livestream more interactive. 3nodding

Star Gekko

User Image

. R U L E S .

- Dont Steal my Art.
- Post on the Thread, I dont like spam PM's.
- Fill the Order Form.
- Start the Trade asap if I accept your order, even if you are on the Wait List.
- Dont complete the Trade until you recive the Art.
- Be nice.

Star Gekko

User Image

:. S A M P L E S .:

User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Star Gekko

User Image

:. P R I C E S.:

All prices are for One Character only.

Color 50mil
Ink 30mil
Sketch 1mil

User Image

:. W I L L - N O T - D R A W.:

*Furry, and Gay Stuff, aside from that, just ask.
*I reserve the right to decline anything I dont feel like drawing.

Star Gekko

User Image

:. O R D E R - F O R M .:

[align=center][size=10][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v429/elguero/shop gaia/order_logo.jpg[/IMG]
[color=darkblue]Username:[/color]
[color=darkblue]Character(s)name(s):[/color]
[color=darkblue]Order Type (Color, Ink, Sketch):[/color]
[color=darkblue]Reference Links or Descriptions:[/color]
[color=darkblue]Any special, pose, expression you want?:[/color]
[color=darkblue]Total Price:[/color][/size]

Star Gekko

User Image

:. S L O T S .:

1.Lirende

Username: Lirende
Character(s)name(s): Tobias, Abele, Ferdinand, Vance, Meadow, Camille
Order Type (Color, Ink, Sketch): Color
Reference Links or Descriptions: Vance

Journal/Quest links Meadow , Abele , Tobias , Camille , Ferd

Outfits: Camille in This. Meadow in This and the menfolk in any of the various traditional scottish kilts.
Any special, pose, expression you want?: Abele has short hair, Tobias has bandages over his right eye. I'd like them to all be sort of interacting a bit, maybe Tobias picking on Abele. Ferd and Camille holding a flower chain with Meadow adding more on? IDK...
Total Price: 16M? (2M per character + tip)

2.Dancing In Lunar Rays

Username: Dancing In Lunar Rays
Character(s)name(s): Lucia
Order Type (Color, Ink, Sketch): Color please~
Reference Links or Descriptions: Here is the only reference I have. Mature for her age. She's pretty much like a wall flower. She's very kind but shy but at the same time if you get into a conversation with her she'll open up.
Any special, pose, expression you want?: I would like a cute pin up like pose with some books involved somehow but I usually give pose and expression things up to the artists because they know better then me.
Total Price:1.5 mill With a tip included in the trade?
This is an order for the wait list is possible c:

3.Jebus Crust

Username:Jebus Crust
Character(s)name(s):Kit
Order Type (Color, Ink, Sketch):Color
Reference Links or Descriptions:Turn this girl into a neko http://i.imgur.com/WXwChxT.png (she has pale skin)
Any special, pose, expression you want?: Pose you can do anything, expression I would like miscevious, and have her wearing something like this (the cut of the shirt v-neck style.
Total Price: 5 mil

4.Unbroken Jewels

Username: Unbroken Jewels
Character(s)name(s): Fenix
Reference Links or Descriptions: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Any special, pose, expression you want?: I'd like him to look a bit serious maybe holding a bloody hand up to his face. It'd look pretty cool in my opinion.
Total Price: 5 million

5.Joseph the Sanguinius

Username:Joseph the Sanguinius.
Character(s)name(s):Uh... I never thought about it. It's my avi so I suppose it's Joseph the Sanguinius.
Order Type (Color, Ink, Sketch):Color.
Reference Links or Descriptions:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Any special, pose, expression you want?:Just standing, with the sword by his side and the tip of it sunk in the ground. That's optional, though. Up to you. Oh, and please use Gaia layering, no Tektek layering (i.e. the belted waistcape under the tabard, please).
Total Price:10mill

.:W A I T - L I S T:.
O P E N

6.Sugar Shy Studios

Username:Sugar Shy Studios
Character(s)name(s):Luciel Demitri Sullivan
Reference Links or Descriptions: 1 2 3 She does have short hair but you are welcome to make her hair longer cause she does put extensions in every now and then.
Any special, pose, expression you want?: I need a sexy kind of look, Use one of these outfits Please make sure she's wearing stockings, and make it a seductive pose? Yes?
Total Price:6 mill is the best I can do right now

7.Kitsune-Ryu-Neko

Username: Kitsune-Ryu-Neko
Character(s)name(s): Shizuka
Reference Links or Descriptions:

Tektek

Outfit ref 1
Outfit ref 2
Outfit ref 3
Outfit ref 4
~~~~~~~~~~
The Geta and Tabi are worn together with the listed outfits above ~
Geta
Tabi

Shizuka:

Mother. 5'7 ft tall and her bust size is, a D. She has seven tails. Her hair is long and golden, as wells as her fox ears and her seven fox tails. She also has silver eyes. She is often seen in a kimono, or other such attire.

Any special, pose, expression you want?: Hmm....perhaps smiling? She is a gentle creature...and I am unsure what to write down... >.<
Total Price: 3mil?

8.iCurvaceous

Username: iCurvaceous
Character(s)name(s): General Curvaceous (2nd) and Ama (1st)
Order Type (Color, Ink, Sketch): Coloured
Reference Links or Descriptions:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Any special, pose, expression you want?: Something Sexy for General Curvaceous, and something mysterious or serious for Ama. Ama is an assassin, to help you understand. So her sitting on a rock or standing gazing off in the distance with her cape flowing in the back works. Also, full body singles please.
Total Price: 7 mil.

I know I'll be on the waiting list. I can wait.

9.okami_hu

Username: OKami_hu
Character(s)name(s): Alyssa & Swoop
Reference Links or Descriptions: For Alyssa: Pbucket gallery You can also read about here HERE - she's on the top of the list.

For Swoop, There are refs: One, Two, Three, Four. First is the color ref. He's actually a touch shorter than the girl. =3 And I actually love his nose to death.

Any special, pose, expression you want?: I'm picturing them being really excited and grinning at each other like they just got the most brilliant idea for some epic prank. XD Not evilly grinning, just really totally excited.
Total Price: 30mil

10.casca 7

Username: casca 7
Character(s)name(s): Atana and Dan
Reference Links or Descriptions: details on post 1
Any special, pose, expression you want?: So the last "couple" you did for me had the same girl, but they were just friends sweatdrop the guy this time is actually my bf so... it's rather long and embarrasing to explain so we'll leave it at that xd
Total Price: i have the 20 mil if you prefer pure, or i also have a list of items in post 2 of the thread if you want to pick one or 2, if you want an item you can choose one for more than what your price is, just up to you :)

11.T0XXIE

Username: T0XXIE
Character(s)name(s): Luna
Order Type (Color, Ink, Sketch): Color please
Reference Links or Descriptions: x x She's like catwoman if catwoman was an art student with a habbit of spray painting her crime scenes (and the brutes she beats up). She's built like a gymnast and knows her way around a pole (hurr) and isn't afraid to use that against you if you wanna tussel.
Any special, pose, expression you want?: Something cheeky preferably or with a staff/pole. Feel free to change things up a bit if you need/want. Also it's not really a special pose or anything but I've been trying since forever to get people to draw her hair more like this guy's x x x but without the rest of his whole motif (the eye makeup and cards and all that). So far this has failed. I would be most grateful if you gave it a go!
Total Price: 10-15m

12.Dasvidaniya

Username: Dasvidaniya
Character(s)name(s): Dasvi
Order Type (Color, Ink, Sketch): Color, fb
Reference Links or Descriptions: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Minus the book.
Any special, pose, expression you want?: Give her a mischievous expression, like she's about to royally eff some s**t up.
Total Price: 15mil

13.FoxDemonMieko

Username: FoxDemonMieko
Character(s)name(s): Lilliana
Order Type (Color, Ink, Sketch): Ink
Reference Links or Descriptions: My Avatar
Any special, pose, expression you want?: If you could please, perhaps looking a bit arrogant, grinning.
Total Price: 5mil.
Please and thank you! Your art is so fantastic!

14.sheep mocha

Username: sheep mocha
Character(s)name(s): Sheep
Order Type (Color, Ink, Sketch): ink
Reference Links or Descriptions: character design, color and outfit ref <3
Any special, pose, expression you want?: anything is fine as long as she looks happy :^)
Total Price: 50mil (??)

thank u for considering ^o^ also, if i may request, i would love to affiliate w/ your shop heart

If you dont mind waiting some time, I put you here and move your orders to the slots asap.
Please start the trade even if you are here on the wait list.
Remember dont complete the trade until you get the Art.

Un-Complete trades. (Art Done)
Please if you have receive your art please complete the trade, otherwise you will go to my blacklist.

1.otterrpop

Username: otterrpop
Character(s)name(s): otterrpop emotion_dowant
Reference Links or Descriptions: User Image
Any special, pose, expression you want?: Artistic freedom emotion_bigheart
Total Price: 2m

2.Otuen

Username: Otuen
Character(s)name(s): Valkyrie
Reference Links or Descriptions: http://tektek.org/av/9436
Any special, pose, expression you want?: Indeed, there is something special I want but I don't think you do it wink
Total Price: 4m

Star Gekko

User Image

:. A R T - D O N E .:

Older ===> New

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image

Star Gekko

. L I N K S .

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/llbkqpc][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v429/elguero/shop gaia/banners/BS26072013_zps3b441289.png[/img][/url]

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

Star Gekko

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out